Consent - BDSM club - new 'Masquerade' theme, come play!

Started by Sussurus, August 13, 2012, 10:44:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DarkEnigma

QuoteFull name: Brian Conner
Known as:  ‘Flash’ or ‘that idiot over there’

Some people are just born unstable, Brian tops that. Outside of his club life he is a straight A student, already aiming for his master’s degree in applied sciences. He could be described as an adrenaline junky and a comedian, although he does know when to place his foot on the break. When he arrives at consent, all the barriers and restrictions are gone. He might be a bit ‘off’ at some times, perhaps even frequently setting the bar on fire, yet the man was a genius with alcohol. He has a near photographic memory and knows almost every drink known to man, even invent weird stuff on the fly. He loves to dazzle people and get them in the move. He is also the guy you need to speak to if you need a supplement or two, perhaps give one to another. Brian is to unstable to leave alone for more than an hour, yet too valuable to fire. The fact that a camera is installed above the bar especially for him doesn’t bother him too much. It’s not known to many, yet he is related to someone who works at Consent, perhaps the sole reason he got this job in the firstplace.

Height: 5”9
Eye colour: brown
Hair colour: black.
Build: Normal build, little fat.

Personality traits:
-Playfull: It doesn’t matter if it is setting a bar on fire or pouring shots into a naval, Brian loves to play.

Sexual orientation: Switch
-Nearly all females
-Pretty boy’s
-Others if persuaded

Kink orientation:
-Public scenes.

Relationship:
Single yet has a good relation with the staff of consent and some of the regulars.

Interests:
Fast cars/motorcycles or anything that uses the power off fire to get him going.

Limits:
-Toilet play.
-Excessive violence.
-Anal on his person.
-Forced to give fellatio.

Strengths:
-Ambidextrous.
-Extremely lucky.
-High tolerance to alcohol.
-Quick to recover.

Weaknesses:
-If turned on too much, quick to obey.
-Overly eager to help in public scenes.
-Slightly naïve.
-Tendency to overestimate his lucky side.

Let me know if you have any suggestions!

Who wants to be related to this idiot?

Sussurus

Bwahaha. He can be Lady Winter's idiot nephew, if you want.  ;D

Also, now I'm kinda wondering if he didn't spike Fenix's drink for the hell of it, rather than as a ploy to get back at Snow. I mean, who wouldn't want the hot DJ to be high on Ecstasy, amirite?

DarkEnigma

Spiked her drink and set the bar ablaze. Any suggestions?

Sussurus

...I think this forum needs a 'rolling around laughing' smiley.  ;D

But yes, Lady Winter is apparently a very indulgent sort of aunt. ;)

bluecoco

I think that Fenix is going to like this bartender :P and still blame Snow for the mishap anyway :P

Love And Submission

Name: Reinfield
Appearance:

Height: 5'8
Eye colour: Dark Black  sunken eyes with gaunt Cheekbones
Hair colour: black.
Build: Incredibly pale , Skinny and bony

Personality: The words Cryptic , Mysterious and Gothic are the best words to describe the strange Reinfield. While many people may have heard the man's name in passing , few actually know anything of the strange man.

Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Kink Orientation: Dominant
Relationships:  None
Interests: The Occult , Bondage, Horror Movies, Hot wax.

Limits: Scat , Being Sodomized.
Strengths:
- Soft yet Commanding Voice
- Mysteriously Wealthy
- High Tolerance for Pain

Weaknesses:
-Unpredictable
-Prone To Anger
-Incredibly Strange Eating habits

'

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Sussurus

Oooh, goth-y.  ;D

And we now have an exact balance between dominants and submissives, so, thank you for joining us!

For your reference, the currently unoccupied submissives are May, who is the last one un-claimed in the slave auction, and "A," who is presently at large in the club. Midnight is a little busy, but if things go according will soon become more available than she was expecting...

Potential plot points:

May's scenes are generally observed by his owner, Lady Winter, who's also the owner of the club... but she's about to be thoroughly distracted. May has limits, but he's terrible about not actually enforcing them, which is one reason she likes to watch.

Midnight is about to become a strange combination of unwitting prisoner and secret VIP, and Lady Winter will be covertly supervising all of her scenes. If you're interested in her, PM me and her player (or just post in the OOC thread) and we can hash something out.

I'm not forgetting anyone this time, am I guys?  ::)

Love And Submission

Quote from: Sussurus on August 24, 2012, 11:44:21 PM
Oooh, goth-y.  ;D

And we now have an exact balance between dominants and submissives, so, thank you for joining us!

For your reference, the currently unoccupied submissives are May, who is the last one un-claimed in the slave auction, and "A," who is presently at large in the club. Midnight is a little busy, but if things go according will soon become more available than she was expecting...

Potential plot points:

May's scenes are generally observed by his owner, Lady Winter, who's also the owner of the club... but she's about to be thoroughly distracted. May has limits, but he's terrible about not actually enforcing them, which is one reason she likes to watch.

Midnight is about to become a strange combination of unwitting prisoner and secret VIP, and Lady Winter will be covertly supervising all of her scenes. If you're interested in her, PM me and her player (or just post in the OOC thread) and we can hash something out.

I'm not forgetting anyone this time, am I guys?  ::)

Thanks.

Sussurus

Name: Alpha
Gender: That's a good question. Some answers that Alpha has given in the past:
"What do you think?"
"Who says I have to pick just one?"
"Well, let's see... what's your orientation?"
Despite a refusal to answer this seemingly simple question, it's fairly clear that Alpha is female-presenting, and she does prefer to be called 'she.'
Appearance: Alpha is very androgynous, but is fairly clearly starting from a male base-point, being at least six feet tall -- taller in heels -- and with a slender but distinct musculature that few females can achieve. She dresses in feminine clothing, although never anything frilly or overly 'girly.'
Personality: Dominant, flamboyant, playful at times, somewhat prone to theatrics and drama.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual, though not terribly interested in femme women.
Kink Orientation: Dominant sadist
Relationships: No serious ones, although she does have some semi-regular play partners. And there's a rumor that there's something between her and Lady Winter, although neither of them is otherwise known to switch.
Interests: Wide and varied, but they include forced crossdressing, humilation, and predicament bondage.
Strengths: Self-confident, experienced, comfortable with her body.
Weaknesses: Easily angered. Sometimes less than considerate of others. Has a track record of disturbing others with her behavior or scenes, although this has improved somewhat, recently.

Estoc

Heya Suss...here's your new sub  >:)

Name: Drew
Appearance: Drew is a short, lean guy, handsome if he acted and dressed a little more masculine, but he favors the dark androgyny of the goth or emo look; his hair is a shaggy back fringe, and he tends to wear eyeliner and makeup; the ring through his lip doesn't add to his masculinity any either. He's pale and pretty, and self-aware enough to use that to his advantage.
Personality Quiet, friendly, and easy to laugh, he's also a serious sexual submissive with a hard-on for being humiliated.
Sexual Orientation More or less straight-ish, but his enjoyment of sexual humiliation and submission makes that a tich...flexible.
Kink Orientation Submissive.
Interests Humiliation, sissification, and being all-around mistreated.
Strengths Friendly, a good-listener, all around nice guy.
Weaknesses Can't really stand up for himself, is sort of a push-over.

DarkEnigma

Coming out of the woodworks now!

“Rubs his hands in joy”

Welcome  ^_^

Estoc

roninc30

Name: Pana
Appearance: Shoulder length black hair, olive skin, brown eyes
Personality:  Fun, shy, very sweet, eager to please
Sexual Orientation:  Gay
Kink Orientation:  Submissive
Relationships:  None at this time.  Would love a Dom/Sub relationship that leads to love
Interests: Bondage, needle play, edging, cum control, blood play, toys, from gentle bondage all the way up to extreme.
Limits:  Scat
Strengths:  Eager to please, sees only the good in people, knows his limits but wants to push them
Weaknesses:  Sometimes too eager to please; wants badly to trust a Dom and surrender to him completely but has trust issues due to mistreatment (not stopping at safe word, etc) from earlier Doms.
I am a slow poster.  Please be patient.  :)     ONs & OFFs  ~*~Absences & Apologies~*~Characters and Ideas~*~
~*~ My blog   ~*~

Sussurus

Welcome! Feel free to jump into the IC thread whenever you get a chance.  :-)

DarkEnigma

“Sees Pana entering the scene.”

I see the architect has arrived

“Wicked grin.”

Sussurus

DarkEnigma

Love And Submission

Heh I've been getting kind of worried myself.......>.>

DarkEnigma

Well we could always create an event that offers players a chance a way out from unresponsive players?

“Points at the idiot behind the bar.”

Sussurus

What I might do is kick off another thread for a different evening. That way people whose characters are in limbo, waiting on their partners, can get a chance to pair off with someone else. And if/when the slower folks get back to this, they can continue to play things out on the original thread.

How does that sound to everyone?

DarkEnigma

Sounds fun!

You can count the bartender in, The prince might make a later appearance depending on how things end with his little pet. “Pokes her into typing faster”.

Clio

Sorry! It seems like whenever I reply, it takes you a while as well, so we've both been slow. Today I can go rather quickly once I'm not mobile.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

DarkEnigma

"Nods approvingly"

So what will the theme be the following day? Another action or something smaller.

Sussurus

I'm thinking a masquerade... still open to suggestions for future events, though! :)

Clio

Quote from: Sussurus on September 11, 2012, 11:24:02 AM
I'm thinking a masquerade... still open to suggestions for future events, though! :)

I LOVE masquerades!
Signature by the amazing Amaris.