Craving Something Dark... [Male characters needed]I HAVE RETURNED

Started by Ashleebabe, June 19, 2008, 11:26:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ashleebabe

Since my life is at a dark place and I want something dark to have roleplay, its my more comfort zone. I have been on the site for almost like two years. I have been taking a few months to get my creative juices going once more. I feel like I start over fresh here and hope to collect a few new games since I left most of my partners hanging unfortunately and I would like some new partners and ideas even. Below are some of my ideas and wishes. I love to read so anything by the author listed I would love you like forever. LOL.

- I only play females at this time and only will play heterosexual roles.
- I love details
- I play female roles between the ages of 18 and 23, no younger and no older.
- I am a switch at heart but begin mostly as a submissive girl.

Here is a list of my cravings:

Original:

Vampire and human maid
Demon and human mate
Scottish Highlander [ I have a plot for this]
Prince and maid

Movies:

[I have plots for all of the following, be it an orginal or a OC]
The Other Boleyn Girl
Phantom of the Opera
The Count of Monte Cristo
Moulin Rouge
Pride and Prejudice
The Mummy (The Original or Returns)

Books by Author's name:

Karen Marie Mooning
Susan Sizemore
J.R. Ward
Jane Austen
Lynn Veihl
Lara Aiden
Kresley Cole
Phillipa Gregory
Jacqueline Frank
Stephanie Meyers
Gena Shoewater

Christine Feehan
More to come...

TV shows:

True Blood
Sookie xBill
Sookie x Erik

Vampire Diaries
Elena x Stefan
Elena x Damon

Now to the the Plots:

A Twisted Beast and His Beauty:

A woman of unspeakable beauty was raised in a small town. The ruler was a man that no one has ever seen. A recluse or a monster, she never knew the truth. One night, she went out for a ride and became lost in the woods where the King had once lived. No one even knew if he was alive. The beauty stopped her horse and looked for a place of shelter for the night. Her horse began to whiny, begging for attention when it noticed a pack of wolves approach. She screamed and grabbed a branch to swing and ward off the beasts. They lunged at her and tore into her arm, her screams ripped throught the forest. Then the teeth and pain ended and something scared off the wolves.

The king [can either be human, vampire, or demon who appears human] had watched the women for the past year finding himself intrigued by her. He did not know that she had traveled into his wolves until he heard the screams. Runnng, he found her unconscious on the ground bleeding. He took her into his castle and to his room. He would care for and hope in return she would grow to love him.   

[From there we can mix it up]

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

An Arranged Affair:

A child of common birth and raised away from the demanding courts, a little girl grew to know nothing of the cruelness of court nor what would be asked of her once aged. She was a lovely child with a traumatic past and aged into a quiet woman. But one thing she did not wish to happen to her, marriage. She feared the mere concept of it. She finally came of age and was sent to court. And into the lion's den.

A man who came to see if there was a woman worth his grain came to court. He wanted a woman who would calm his rage and nuture his people but he seemed to find only the same women that were offered everywhere else, desperated and heavily decorated. He one day found the silent little woman and thought about her as a maid or a servant. She was not overly painted or dressed to ornately, she exuberated an air of calm and serenity about her. He had to know more.

This would be a marriage of reluctance on her part and dark on his side. He has to find this silent creature and claim her as his. This man can be human or other wordly creature. Please feel free to add other ideas in the mix, I would love to hear them.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reincarnation of His Love:

Darkness swept the land as the Vampire prince looked from his balcony window. His beloved wife had passed leaving a hole of heartbreak in his life. His wife of fifty years had been killed and his mind was clouded by it. Until he met her. A woman of common blood and yet he could not grieve his wife when this vibrant, sweet woman had mended his broken heart. She soon was married to him and produced a child of his own. His life was nearly perfect. His kingdom prospered and he had a wonderful daughter as an heir. On the eve of his second wife's turning, his first wife returns. She had been reborned as he was and she was vengeful. He murdered his wife and daughter leaving the prince in shambles. His world shattered within moments.

Years passed, and although he is no longer called Prince, his followers think he is. He is wealthy and powerful until this woman he hires as a consultant to his business. She looked like his murdered wife and his heart began to pound erratically. He was looking at her and could not touch her.

Maggie had been having dreams of this man for years, since the day she turned eighteen. She was now twenty-one and could not believe she was living in his home and working for him. Will his passion overcome him or will he wait to see if she would come around.

The wait was unbearable and he decided to act. No man was to touch her and he persued her.

[I would like for this to begin in the middle, when she works for him. I love angst and romance in my vampires as well as a bit of a love triangle thrown in there.]

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Unwanted Life:

A dark knight with a mysterious past and his band of warriors come through town. One thing on his mind, a bride and wife to soften his image of being the dark night. He heard of a village with several selections and families willing to put their houses at the disposal of the man. His mind wandered while the women were paraded in front of him. None of them struck his fancy until he reached the last house. A merchant and his only daughter lived in the little cottage.

He met her and thought that she would do and within moments she was reluctantly was mounted on a horse and forced to ride with the man.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Niklaus

Ashleebabe

One of my personal faves. Please feel free to send me a Pm

Some say the world will end in fire, Some say in ice. From what I’ve tasted of desire I hold with those who favor fire. But if it had to perish twice, I think I know enough of hate To say that for destruction ice Is also great And would suffice.

Ashleebabe

I am also desperately interested in roleplaying a book-related roleplay by the author J.R. Ward. I would love to pursue one of the women's role in the series of six books. There are six characters to choose from and I have more information if needed. The roles are vampires but are unique to most of the other books, i.e. Anne Rice. They feed off of the opposite sex of their kind and do not turn vampire until they are 25. Again I have more details if you are interested. The male characters are very interesting and very dark in some cases.

Updated June 22, 208

RedFacedWriter

Hi, I'm pretty new here, myself.  I think the Prince and Foreign Princess idea is very novel (I've never seen it, at least), and I'd ike to discuss playing that one with you.
My TURN-ONS/TURN-OFFS
Warning: It's pretentiously long-winded.

I'm here to have fun, but I'm also always looking for ways to improve myself as a writer.  If you have any comments or suggestions for me - about what I've written, the way I write, the way I RP, or anything else - please, let me know.  I promise I won't be offended.

Alexander

I likt the thought of the Vampire and the human maid... that one leaps out at me. Im also a sucker for a romantic story, as well as a particularly naughty one. But i started in the Romance department, so id love to have a go at it. ;) Ill toss you a PM

Ashleebabe

raper081

Would you be interested in playing out a kidnapping roleplay??  I too am looking for great detail and a thick plot in the storyline.  Hope to hear from you soon.

Sherona

*smiles* Raper, one must be approved before one can engage in RP that is not PG-13 on this site :) *points to your intro thread*

Jeramiahh

Hmm... I'm liking that twist on the classic Beauty and the Beast story... of course, I've always favored the cruel-looking, or at least, fearsome by reputation, and actually rather kind, beast.

*scratches chin* I'm tossing around either a vampire, or a demonic-looking man (short horns, reddish skin, maybe a tail)... either appeal especially to you?
I'm not shy. I'm silently stalking my prey.
There are two things that are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not quite sure about the first one.

Ashleebabe

I am leaning towards the vampire idea and would love to try this out. Send me a message so we can work out the kinks

Le RandomBloke

Boredom made me lurk! Lurking made me interrested!

Not that this is any help since I'm waiting for approval to enter this world of delight. But atleast a potential candidate, right? *nods*

"Give me all your true hate and I’ll translate it in our bed into never seen passion."

Ashleebabe

Haibane

I think continuously bumping your own thread is counterproductive after a while. Just let it rest, if people are interested in what you are offering, they will PM you, if they are not, I found that reading a few game threads and PMing people whose content and style matched mine helped.

Or join others games who are asking for players, even if it isn't *exactly* what you wanted, once you get to know a circle of friends all kinds of doors begin to open.

Ashleebabe

Well thank you for your advice. I already try that way my dear and found that I am not very well known on here to get these responses you are currently talking about. But thank you for that advice.

Haibane

You're welcome *smiles* I'm only suggesting what worked for me.

Ashleebabe

New idea:

A woman lived in Russia most of her with only glimpses of her former life. This is to take place after the Romanov firing squad issue ending the monarchy. The myth of Anastasia. I would love for her to work as a maid in a household in Paris for a Lord or higher in ranking. She finds more of her memories and soon realizes who she was born to be. She tells her secret but soon realizes that people are out to kill her. Will her employer save her or send her to the firing squad?

Ashleebabe

The American Patriot

I just joined here, but if you'd like to work with me to create a game i'd be more than willing to work with you.
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Sherona

Quote from: patriot1971 on July 12, 2008, 06:21:36 PM
I just joined here, but if you'd like to work with me to create a game i'd be more than willing to work with you.

*smiles* Welcome to Elliquiy Patriot, however you will have to wait and see if you are approved before you will be allowed to organize and plan an RP in the adult sections of our forums. There are plenty of things to do while you wait, such as many of the ooc forums and the Doormat for our unapproveds to chat and what not. Also your intro is a good place to chat so we can get to know you.

The American Patriot

Sure thing!

If you check my intro you'll get to see some of my artwork... Hope everyone enjoys the samples.
"Do you have any idea how we are talking about here? We are talking about the 'Butcher of Keiv'... The 'Cakemaker of Keiv' could kick all of our asses, and we are talking about the 'BUTCHER of Kevi'... Does that tell you anything?"

Story of the Accident... https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=29000.0

Ashleebabe

I want to do a Phantom of the Opera roleplay. I have at least three different plots for this and would love for someone to contact me. I would love a romantic or dark Phantom in this as well

Mathim

Here's a suggestion; put all your new plots and such in your first post, so that people can see all of them from the very beginning rather than having to search through the entire thread for one they may or may not like.

And I hate vampires so I'm not to keen on doing one of those sorts. How about a Beauty and the Beast sort of thing but where the one to fall for him is one of his own maids?
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Ashleebabe

I am not sure where you are going with the plot. Are you a monster or a recluse and I have a roleplay plot similar to that on my first page.

Also I will keep your suggestion in mind

Mathim

A monster AND recluse. It'd be just like Beauty and the Beast only the servants weren't turned into household objects. And he only allows one of the maids to bring him food and such. So soon he lets her get closer and we'd go from there. PM me if that does interest you.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).