Some Ideas Floating Around In My Head [MUL]

Started by Mr Huskie, April 07, 2009, 03:12:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mr Huskie

So yeah, I've got some ideas but a few haven't been entirely thought out. If you decide you'd enjoy taking part in it, then we can figure out the direction that would suit it properly. I have the description of the ideas on my computer so I won't forget but I will simply reveal the basic idea of the game. Hope some of you like them.

Movie Based Ideas:
Underworld
Fast & Furious
Wanted
Hellboy
Star Wars
                        ... More To Come

Sci-Fi Ideas:
Crash Landing - An alien crash lands on Earth and its only way to survive is to find a mate. However, selection is critical in order for it to live.

Dragonball Theme - Not following the characters of the show but two sayians separated at birth reunite and are enemies at first but then realize what they were meant to do: to carry on their race.

... More To Come

Real Life Ideas:
Summer Beach House - A man traveling for the summer comes across a beach without anyone. Thinking that he was lucky to find an empty beach, he went to it but found that it was a private beach for a beach house farther down. The owner, a beautiful woman whom he begins to get acquainted with.

High School - We can discuss this one because it can be all sorts of ideas. I don't mind starting multiple threads dealing with the same topic.

... More To Come

If you have any that you think I will enjoy, please don't hesitate to pm me. Also, feel free to respond to this thread and if you really wish to get my attention, pm me. I may or may not get back to you right away. Just giving a warning. Can't wait to hear from you!