Darkly, Darkly, Venus Aversa

Started by Estoc, June 27, 2014, 06:50:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Estoc

I have time for one more rp I think and I have a craving something powerful for a supernatural-horror-smut-historical rp.

So the kernel of the idea came from listening to some Cradle of Filth. Here's the setup:

The Crusades, for the moment, have settled into an uneasy stalemate (at least, that is what the Christian forces, consistently routed by their Saracen foes, tell themselves). However, there is one group of "Christians" who have bowed out of the wars far better off than they began- the Poor Fellow-Soldiers of Christ and of the Temple of Solomon- more commonly known as the Knights Templar.

The Templars, heavy shock troops of the Crusaders, favored order of the pope, international bankers and ruthless seekers of knowledge, retire to their fortresses during this relative time of peace to enjoy their wealth, most of which was plundered from Arabic lords. Among the gold and spices, the slaves and jewels, a small band of French Templars return to their fortress with a hoard of forbidden Eastern magical scrolls. Already far from their original roots as pious soldiers of Christ, these Templars go from indolent debauchery into full-scale horror when their dalliances with the occult summon something very real, and dangerous beyond their imagining...a pagan goddess, a succubus queen, or something far older and darker...

I'm looking for a partner to play this summoned entity, a being of predatory sexual depravity who becomes fixated upon a young Templar and endeavors to use him to further her own ends (whatever they may be...) by granting him temporal might and sensual pleasure, so long as he remains her obedient slave (and unbothered by the slow blackening of his soul...)

Feel free to drop me a message if this has struck your imagination!