Breakout: no escape (Interest check)

Started by azzmeister89, July 10, 2015, 03:39:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

azzmeister89

So this idea came to me as a combination from several things including a movie called lock down and an episode of ncis.

In the year 2045 most of the world is no United in peace and the only real threat is terrorism and highly organised crime gangs. With mens t world leaders in agreement two massive facilities were built in isolated parts of the world. The "Magesty of kings" mens prison and the "imperial Queens" womens prison.

both these facilities were state of the art and capable of holding hundreds of thousands of inmates and boasted the strongest of prison technology to hold the worst of the worst.

One day however something goes terribly wrong. When a extremely dangerous women is bought to "queen's" she initiates a mass riot that results in all the inmates being released from the cells that once held them although thankfully they have know way of leaving the building.
The inmates, guards and guests are now all trapped together and there is no way out!

What I am seeking is a collection of the most fucked up and evil females you can think of, guards who are trying to restore order (although they can use this as an opportunity to indulge the inner criminal too) and the unfortunate guests like family members and other prison workers.

I'll post a character sheet if i get interest.

Ssieth

Hi there,

I'd potentially be interested in this one.  I was thinking that I might enjoy playing someone capable but stuck there as a 'guest'.  Maybe an independent security consultant brought in to do a full security audit. 

:)
Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (8th April 2024)
One-on-one ideas (8th April 2024)
Possible Absences (13th November 2023)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

azzmeister89

Yea that is a good idea for a character. Would your character indulge in a little evil during the game?

Ssieth

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 13, 2015, 09:03:48 AM
Yea that is a good idea for a character. Would your character indulge in a little evil during the game?

I could go go for a bit of switch rather than sub for a change but targets would have to be quite soft for it to work for me I think./..
Posting Status: Hoping for 1-3 per week / game
My ONs and OFFs Page (8th April 2024)
One-on-one ideas (8th April 2024)
Possible Absences (13th November 2023)

My Tampermonkey Script for Elliquiy

PM me here or find me as ssieth on discord.

azzmeister89

Having a character who is on the evil side doesn't mean they have to be dominant in that way but switch type characters could be interesting for this