Game Protagonists at War (Accepting Applications)

Started by BruceTheCat, August 11, 2014, 10:40:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: Mr L on September 25, 2014, 02:33:22 AM
Thankfully I left her involvement with them kinda vague, so it should be easy to incorporate.

I meant because Red Lobster is GM and Presta is Co-Gm.

BruceTheCat

Go ahead and put your sheet up with whatever you had in mind with he Mario Bro's. I have something in mind for them with Presta, but we can always change stuff depending on whether your idea is better!
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

Mr L

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 25, 2014, 02:38:07 AM
I meant because Red Lobster is GM and Presta is Co-Gm.

I have been kinda keeping up in the later part of the OOC thread, so I know ^.^ that's why I said "GM(s)" didn't know if one, the other, or both had something yet.

Quote from: Red Lobster on September 25, 2014, 02:43:07 AM
Go ahead and put your sheet up with whatever you had in mind with he Mario Bro's. I have something in mind for them with Presta, but we can always change stuff depending on whether your idea is better!

Okay, will do in a few. Like I said, it's relatively vague, so hopefully it'll be easy to work with :D
O/Os | A/As | | My Ideas I have taken the Oath of the Drake

Mr L

Princess Peach Toadstool

Current Occupation: Secretary position for a business or joining up with one of the food based businesses run by other protagonists.

Homeworld Information:The land had a variety of climates, capable of supporting many kinds of life. Visitors to the Kingdom were able enjoy lush fields, a blistering desert, or the cool, calm, sparkling sea. Peach’s castle resided on a small cliff overlooking the capital city in the kingdom, Toad Town.

This beauty did not last long, as the Legion beset the Kingdom in full force. Peach’s defenses did not have much for weaponry, which allowed the Legion to take over with very little resistance.

Now the entire kingdom lies in utter ruins, save for Bowser’s Keep, with all the peaceful residents either captured or mercilessly slaughtered.

Appearance/Style Description: When amongst normal people, she typically wears a pink tank top and form fitting blue jeans. The tank top has a plain yellow star on it. She wears a non-descript gold star necklace as well. She will have normal business attire while working.

Amidst other protagonists or at home, she wears her usual dress from her journeys to the Smash Brothers events. She still dons the star necklace, over her dress, which now has two black oval dots on it. Anyone paying close attention to the star would see it blink occasionally.

If she is to participate in battle, she will wear her racing suit used in Mario Kart Wii.

Personality: Before the war with the Legion, Peach was very happy-go-lucky at times. She loved to have fun, especially with close friends. She was also known to be extremely headstrong, and occasionally so stubborn, not even Bowser could make her flinch from her stance.

Now that she witnessed her Kingdom’s complete destruction, Peach has become emotionally scarred and hardened. She will be distant from those she’s not familiar with, perhaps willing to fight even. Having fought alongside the Mario Bros to defend the kingdom and seeing so many good and innocent subjects killed, to say she would suffer from PTSD is more than an understatement. Apart from Mario and Luigi’s gloves, the star necklace, and Toadsworth’s cane, anything that can remind her directly of her kingdom will lead her to becoming very passive and silent until the episode ends.

Peach will find solace in being able to cook, as it represents some form of normalcy for her.

While there was never anything serious between the two, Peach is still very loyal to Mario. She considers becoming intimate with others cheating, despite the lack of commitment. She has more important matters on her mind than sex with people she doesn't know.

History: Mario, Luigi, Yoshi, and the Princess had returned to their homes after the latest Smash Bros event and the Princess was practicing some new magic that Zelda had taught her, when the doors burst open and a toad said that they were under attack.

“Oh Bowser, Already?” She asked sadly.

“We just got home!" she sighed. "Oh well, can try out my new magics!”

“You’re Majesty!" the toad squeaked. "It isn't Bowser’s forces!”

Over the course of a few hours, the Kingdom was in flames. The Bros and the Princess were standing back to back surrounded by Diablo’s demons. They knew the situation was bleak, and they needed a way out. The Princess thought of something at the last second. She used the most demanding spell that Zelda taught her and the three of them vanished from the spot. She opened her eyes and she was in a new world, one she’d never seen before.

Current Situation: She was also alone.

Using that same spell, Peach has been hopping worlds since. Looking for safety, looking for help, looking for Mario and Luigi.

Weapon:
-Peach brings her arsenal from the Smash Bros event. The tennis racket she uses to deflect energy/projectile attacks, the golf club for quick, reaching hits, and the frying pan is for cooking (she likes to after all). During the defense of her kingdom, Mario gave her a spare hammer for battle, which she uses for power attacks.
-She also has a power star fixed onto a necklace. The power she absorbs amplifies her own abilities, greatly improving her offensive, defensive, and supportive prowess, though she is not invincible. The power only stays lasts a minute and needs a full day to recharge. Very select usage.

Special Powers:
-The Princess maintains most of her magic from Super Mario RPG, including excellent healing abilities and a debuff. Therapy massively heals a single target. Group Hug heals everyone in a 10 ft radius moderately (Therapy is better per individual heal). Mute blocks the target from using any verbal spells, such as the Dragonborn's shouts, though the effects have to maintained by the Princess’s focus. Finally, Psych Bomb is Peach’s single offensive spell in her own repertoire, violently tossing small bombs towards the target, causing moderate to severe damage to the target(s) and the surroundings.
-During the last Smash Bros event, Peach and Zelda compared magics and Zelda offered to teach her the Goddess spells in exchange for Peach’s healing spells. Peach’s innate magic allowed her to pick up these new spells easily and casts them in a similar manner to Zelda herself. Din’s Fire allows her relative control over fire, forming fireballs to throw, or even enhancing her Psych Bomb, making incendiary bombs. Nayru’s Love gives her light shielding from any source of attack (can be cast simultaneously with Therapy/Group Hug). Farore’s Wind allows her to teleport over short distances, or between worlds if she’s near a strong magic source.
-She can also float for a limited amount of time after she jumps. She can’t support others with this ability however.

Strengths:
-Peach’s magic is very difficult to deplete, meaning she can be a very effective medic in a war of attrition.
-She is a talented cook and baker, which can be very beneficial if she’s allowed in the kitchen for meals.
-When PTSD isn’t affecting her, she can be very encouraging and peppy, trying to inspire those around her, and make them happy.

Weaknesses:
-Peach is mostly magic based, therefore she doesn’t handle very well in melee combat.
-The PTSD fits can effectively neutralize her in a fight, making her incapable of moving, let alone attacking, same with non combat scenarios.

BruceTheCat

Approved Mr L!

Go ahead and move your character sheet over to the character sheets thread. I am currently posting this through my phone and am unfortunately unable to provide you with links.

Could one of the players please throw up the various threads and a brief explanation? The only edit I would make Mr L is to remove Diablo as the invading enemy. He's a bit overused at this point. I will go ahead and figure out a suitable enemy, then PM it to you.

When you catch up in our Eternal Prison thread you will notice we are currently stranded in a unknown Home World next to a beach. I would like Peach to sort of stumble across the team on that beach.
“Also I've seen that movie, if they're any similar to it, then those guns do not fuck around, please take cover“
- scribus1000

la dame en noir

Games(Group & 1x1): 7 | Post Rate: 1 - 6 days | Availability: Actively looking!
A&A | FxF |
O/Os | FxF Writers Directory

BruceTheCat

- scribus1000

Rel Mayer

la dame en noir

This is quite possibly the best thing I have ever seen and yes, I want to play Fem shepard lol
A&A | FxF |

BruceTheCat

Unfortunately that's not a available character! I am sorry Nubian. We already have a player who's character is from the Mass Effect universe, and I do not want people doubling up on video game world's.

You are free to run any others by me that you are interested in.
- scribus1000

Juggtacular

If you want to stay in BioWare world and play a chick, you could pick the Jedi Exile from KOTOR 2 or a girl protagonist from Jade Empire or even a girl Warden/Hawke from Dragon Age 1 and 2.

la dame en noir

Alrighty, I'll move along then! It looks like fun, i'll probably poke around to read the entries! Have fun guys! :)
A&A | FxF |

Mr L

Quote from: Red Lobster on September 26, 2014, 02:40:30 AM
Approved Mr L!

Go ahead and move your character sheet over to the character sheets thread. I am currently posting this through my phone and am unfortunately unable to provide you with links.

Could one of the players please throw up the various threads and a brief explanation? The only edit I would make Mr L is to remove Diablo as the invading enemy. He's a bit overused at this point. I will go ahead and figure out a suitable enemy, then PM it to you.

When you catch up in our Eternal Prison thread you will notice we are currently stranded in a unknown Home World next to a beach. I would like Peach to sort of stumble across the team on that beach.

No worries about the links, I'm on mine right now as well. I've been keeping up just in case, as well as bookmarking relevant threads. Will get her where she needs to go. Also just used Diablo as per your example in the OP of this thread. Will update as needed.

Mr L

Got her moved over, just waiting on a GM-approved mob to kick her from her kingdom.

BruceTheCat

Go ahead without it. I'm out of town this weekend and will use the time to think about a enemy for your back story.
- scribus1000

EdwardShane

Is there room for a potential League of Legends character, maybe?  Reading this over put a bug in my head....LoL is just the first game to pop in my head, I could probably think of some backups if I need to.

Also, do you need men or women characters at this point right now?

Mr L

Quote from: Red Lobster on September 26, 2014, 10:37:58 PM
Go ahead without it. I'm out of town this weekend and will use the time to think about a enemy for your back story.

So should I just put in a post somewhere? Or do we need to figure stuff out?

BruceTheCat

You can go ahead and post in the Eternal Prison thread Mr L with Peach coming across them on the beach. The world that we are currently on is the Monster Hunter Home World (spoiler alert)  so feel free to use that to describe what has happened to her so far.

A LoL character is welcome Edward. We have a pretty even spread of female and male characters. So you can choose. Just post a sheet whenever you are able and I will take a look over it.
- scribus1000

Rel Mayer

Quote from: EdwardShane on September 26, 2014, 10:57:40 PM
Is there room for a potential League of Legends character, maybe?  Reading this over put a bug in my head....LoL is just the first game to pop in my head, I could probably think of some backups if I need to.

Can I just say that I'm pretty excited that you're interested in this? >.>

EdwardShane

Quote from: Rel Mayer on September 27, 2014, 02:11:26 AM
Can I just say that I'm pretty excited that you're interested in this? >.>

Of course ^^ I'm glad it's an exciting prospect.

I'm just working out which champion to summon at this point :P  Debating between about five of them now, with the ones in question being Garen, Jinx, Syndra, Yasuo, and Morgana.

King Serperior

Quote from: EdwardShane on September 26, 2014, 10:57:40 PM

All I know of League is that there's a gun-crazy girl who carries giant cannons around.  >.>;

Starcraft's been my RTS of choice rather than LoL or WoW.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

xPeachyPuff

Hello everyone,

Just letting you all know that I'm looking to submit a character sheet for this game. Most likely for Elizabeth Comstock form the game Bioshock Infinite. Still ironing out some things though (:

- Rainbow ♥

apygoos

Quote from: EdwardShane on September 27, 2014, 07:34:18 AM
Of course ^^ I'm glad it's an exciting prospect.

I'm just working out which champion to summon at this point :P  Debating between about five of them now, with the ones in question being Garen, Jinx, Syndra, Yasuo, and Morgana.
I think...either Jinx or Yasuo would work best among these. Garen would be the second teir choice. that's just form my end. Jinx is cray cray and trigger happy, she'd get along famously with Glados and be a rather funny annoyance to others like samus or master cheif.

Yasuo would be a more serious, but very skilled character. Ezio may ask him if he has ever considered perhaps taking on a hood of his own. would be interesing also to see a duel between Yasuo and Baiken. you even have the PROJECT: Yasuo skin in your back pocket for cyberops missions and whatnot.

Rel Mayer

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on September 27, 2014, 12:09:46 PM
Hello everyone,

Just letting you all know that I'm looking to submit a character sheet for this game. Most likely for Elizabeth Comstock form the game Bioshock Infinite. Still ironing out some things though (:

- Rainbow ♥
Umpth...

This excites me so!