The Barber- an unexpected touch

Started by wolvenrogue, August 13, 2011, 05:25:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wolvenrogue

This is a non-adult version of a story I wrote a couple years ago.

The Barber- an unexpected touch

Part 1
It was a hot sticky day and I was feeling a bit scruffy.  I'd  been camping and hadn't bothered to shave around the edges of my full beard in almost a week, and my hair was well overdue for cutting. I walked in the shop that Thursday afternoon and was greeted by a refreshing blast of cool air. They were making the most of the air conditioning.  I looked down the row chairs and all were vacant except one that was occupied by a willowy young woman in a black smock. She got up and greeted me. "Good afternoon! I'm Cheryl ..are you looking for a haircut?”

I found myself looking her over as I heard myself say “why yes I am. My name is Bob”.  Cheryl seated me in the chair she had occupied and tousled my hair looking it over.  “how do you want it cut?”. Feeling brave I said “your the Barber, make it look good”. “great!” she answered looking me over some more. This pleased me greatly since it gave me the opportunity to do the same to her. Though the smock hid a lot, it was thin and with study I was able to catch much of the details. She was obviously petite, perhaps 5' 2” and not much over 100 lbs, but still shapely. She was wearing cargo shorts that barely extended below her smock.

She wrapped my neck with tissue paper and covered me with a thin black nylon cover tying it at my neck. She lowered my chair to the proper height and took her comb and scissors in hand and began her work. As she leaned over me, I could feel the contrast of her body heat against the cool air from the air conditioner.  Standing almost in front of me she leaned in to establish my part with her comb.  As she did she leaned against the arm of the chair trapping my hand (which was resting on the arm under my cover) between the arm of the chair and her upper thighs. I could feel her softness and heat through the several thin layers of cloth that separated us. I became aroused as I began to realize what had just happened. I looked in her eyes, but if she was aware of what had happened, she didn't show it. Over the next minute or so it happened twice more. I was now starting to get more excited. With great effort I forced myself to be discrete and not move  but as this “accidental touching” continued that became increasingly difficult.  I looked again at her eyes for some sign she knew what was happening. She simply smiled and went about her work. 

By the time my haircut was finished , I was weak in the knees, frustrated , and excited.  I'll never know for sure whether or not what she did was intentional but she did give me a knowing smile and a wink as she said to me "come again ... Soon!"

As mentioned this story is edited and shortened to allow for posting in this forum. Use your imagination. Unfortunately I cant share mine. Some day when I can I'd like to play this role.