SINS Academy Interest Check! [applications re-open] Students and Sins required.

Started by Rave, November 23, 2014, 08:25:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rave

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on November 26, 2014, 10:13:27 AM
Interested in playing an envy demon. Will look into getting a sheet up sometime soon.

Looking forward to it!

Quote from: bubby on November 26, 2014, 12:53:45 PM
THIS SHOULD DO IT!

Name : Ira
Sex : Female
Classification: Original Sin of Wrath
House : Wrath

Position : Head of House Wrath
Year : N/A

Skills: Very proficient in sword play, her teacher being Charon himself. This is in fact the single area where she has managed to best him, and due to this fact the pair tend to spar often, as Charon's Pride can not allow him to be bested. Her battle skills are second only to Charon, as well as tactical skills.

Powers:

Resentment: Merely being in her presence can cause those around her to begin to harbor anger towards any who might have slighted them in some manner, no matter how small the cause.

Righteous Indignation: As her anger grows, her strength will increase, to the point where tossing a semi-truck or pulling out a massive tree from the ground (for example) would be quite easy for her. **Second only to Charon**

Fury Storm: When in a full blown rage, she is capable of setting off a shock wave of destruction that can easily completely level a full city block. An example

Height : 5'10”
Weight / Body type :Slender and toned
Hair : Raven
Skin : Alabaster
Eyes : Emerald green
Distinguishing Features :Eyes will change to red when her rage comes forth.

Likes : Power, sword play, dominant men, those willing and wanting to give in to their anger.
Dislikes : Being told to 'calm down'. Shiny, happy people.

About:

Carved into a stone above the Wrath House entrance:
“Tis said that Wrath is the last thing in a man to grow old.”
“The divine Wrath is slow indeed in vengeance, but it makes up for its tardiness by the severity of the punishment.”

It's said Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. I say Hell hath no fury like ANYONE scorned.
I've been there since the beginning. I was there when Cain slew Abel. I have been there to fuel the fire that began every war. I have been there to make sure the Clans kept their Blood Feuds going. My biggest accomplishment in that arena is truly the Hatfield's and McCoys. So wonderfully long that anger and resentment brewed!
Anger is glorious. Rage is divine. Ever heard of a grudge fuck? I hold a piece of that as well.
Don't just get mad my darlings. Get even.

Labels : Crazy. Bitch. Crazy bitch.

Sexuality : Heterosexual
Sexual On's and Offs : As Players (see signature)

Player: bubby

Woot! She's here! Accepted darlin'~ off to the Accepted Characters thread with you.

Quote from: Assassini on November 26, 2014, 01:52:39 PM
Rave, if it would make it easier, should I PM you with questions about the game so that you can keep this thread uncluttered?

Sure thing! Apologies for the delay, just a lot of things to manage!

Empyrean

Heya everyone.

My character's a first-year student, but I'd be happy to work with any of you in PM to establish connections with your character if you'd like. :)

Crasey

Curiouser and curiouser...

I'm wondering a little bit about house sorting. Would you say it's more about what fundamentally drives the character, or what they happen to excel at, or is it a lineage they're born into, or some combination of the three, or...?

I ask mostly because the student character I'm imagining is definitely driven by one sin but is actually quite bad at seizing opportunities to serve it.

bubby

Quote from: Crasey on November 26, 2014, 03:36:04 PM

I'm wondering a little bit about house sorting. Would you say it's more about what fundamentally drives the character, or what they happen to excel at, or is it a lineage they're born into, or some combination of the three, or...?

I ask mostly because the student character I'm imagining is definitely driven by one sin but is actually quite bad at seizing opportunities to serve it.

We actually have another char that's not affiliated with any particular Sin, so I think having another that flip flop would be nifty. I'm not the boss though, that's just my personal opinion.

Bibliophilia

I'm also open to connections.  Anyone who'd like to have some sort of past with Vinea, feel free to PM me.

MissFire

Quote from: Christa McGinn on November 26, 2014, 11:31:32 AM
Sorry. A profile and gallery in my model thread.

I still don't really know what you mean so.. um.. no thanks?
"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

Moon Hound Hati

Name : Leasick
Age : Actual age unknown. Estimated to be over five hundred years old. Appearance is that of a man in his mid-twenties.
Sex : Male
Classification : The shadow of Envy
House : Envy

Position : Student of Envy House
Year : 4

Skills: The Man with a Plan ~ Like most Envy demons, Leasick prefers brain over brawn. Always planning, always plotting, there is rarely a moment he has not carefully laid out when it comes to taking that which he wants from others. On the surface he appears charismatic and friendly, but behind the mask carrying the false smile he is already plotting your downfall. Preferring the company of those with an equally keen mind, he sees others mainly as tools to be used.

Powers: Smoke and Mirrors ~ He is the shadow of Envy, able to bend light and meld with the shadows, becoming invisible and untouchable, but also unable to do anything more than move along surfaces. He cannot interact with anything or anyone directly while he is in this form, but he can travels at incredible speeds. Illusions are his specialty, able to create fake yet lifelike images and sounds with just a thought, as well as confuse the minds of his victims and opponents directly with hexes and curses, to make them see what he wants them to see or even trap them in their own minds.

Height : 6'1"
Weight / Body type : Average build and a toned figure
Hair : Brown
Skin : Caucasian
Eyes : Light blue
Distinguishing Features : None

Likes : Taking from others what matters most to them. Plotting. Planning. Intelligence. Beauty.
Dislikes : His plans being foiled. Losing. Simpletens. Filth.

About: Even as a youngling I was in the shadow of others. I envied my elder "brother," a demon of wrath, whom my "parents" doted so much. For years I plotted and planned, creating a mask of smiles to hide my own ambitions. Then the day arrived that would have me claim what was rightfully mine! Using the magic of mind manipulation I had so painstakingly practiced in secrecy, along with a few choice words whispered into his ear, I drove my brother into a fit of rage. The target of his rage? Why, his lover, of course! It was such a deliciously cliche way to do it!

Like domino pieces carefully lined up to fall over, one action unchained another. After having killed his lover in his mad rage, my brother himself became subjected to the wrath of her father, a powerful demon of pride, who would not stand to have his name sullied so. My brother's death was anything but swift and painless, and I secretly revelled at the sights and sounds of his public execution.

Now I am the favorite of my parents. Now I have what is rightfully mine. But it is not enough, for I shall obtain what others have. I shall take from them what they cherish most and I shall watch with glee as they fall into despair. I shall never stop plotting and I shall never stop planning, for what is mine is mine... and what is yours is mine!

Labels : Charismatic. Intelligent. Pops up everywhere.

Sexuality : Heterosexual ~ Dominant
Sexual On's and Offs : Please visit my O/O's. My O/O thread is a bit outdated at the moment.

Player : Moon Hound Hati
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Bibliophilia

Rel Mayer

Rave

Quote from: Crasey on November 26, 2014, 03:36:04 PM

It is indeed a combination of the three. ICly you are sorted based on the Demon's mix of personality, traits, and which Sin is most prevalent within them. From there, actual powers grow and manifest.

Rave

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on November 26, 2014, 05:21:30 PM

Age : Actual age unknown. Estimated to be over five hundred years old. Appearance is that of a man in his mid-twenties.

Skills: The Man with a Plan ~ Like most Envy demons, Leasick prefers brain over brawn. Always planning, always plotting, there is rarely a moment he has not carefully laid out when it comes to taking that which he wants from others. On the surface he appears charismatic and friendly, but behind the mask carrying the false smile he is already plotting your downfall. Preferring the company of those with an equally keen mind, he sees others mainly as tools to be used.

Powers: Smoke and Mirrors ~ He is the shadow of Envy, able to bend light and meld with the shadows, becoming invisible and untouchable, but also unable to do anything more than move along surfaces. He cannot interact with anything or anyone directly while he is in this form, but he can travels at incredible speeds. Illusions are his specialty, able to create fake yet lifelike images and sounds with just a thought, as well as confuse the minds of his victims and opponents directly with hexes and curses, to make them see what he wants them to see or even trap them in their own minds.

Likes : Taking from others what matters most to them. Plotting. Planning. Intelligence. Beauty.

About: Even as a youngling I was in the shadow of others. I envied my elder "brother," a demon of wrath, whom my "parents" doted so much. For years I plotted and planned, creating a mask of smiles to hide my own ambitions. Then the day arrived that would have me claim what was rightfully mine! Using the magic of mind manipulation I had so painstakingly practiced in secrecy, along with a few choice words whispered into his ear, I drove my brother into a fit of rage. The target of his rage? Why, his lover, of course! It was such a deliciously cliche way to do it!

Like domino pieces carefully lined up to fall over, one action unchained another. After having killed his lover in his mad rage, my brother himself became subjected to the wrath of her father, a powerful demon of pride, who would not stand to have his name sullied so. My brother's death was anything but swift and painless, and I secretly revelled at the sights and sounds of his public execution.

Now I am the favorite of my parents. Now I have what is rightfully mine. But it is not enough, for I shall obtain what others have. I shall take from them what they cherish most and I shall watch with glee as they fall into despair. I shall never stop plotting and I shall never stop planning, for what is mine is mine... and what is yours is mine!

Sexual On's and Offs : Please visit my O/O's. My O/O thread is a bit outdated at the moment.

Accepted. To the Character Sheets thread he goes.

Moon Hound Hati

Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

Caela

Quote from: Moon Hound Hati on November 26, 2014, 05:21:30 PM

-Lilith makes grabby hands-

Lol

GnothiSeauton

If I can't have you, my love...  I'll destroy you
~World Building Workshop ~ Current Ideas and Requests  ~
~ Preferences ~ Status  ~ Nightmares and Inspirations~
~Gnothi's Stories Without Homes~
A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies... The man who never reads lives only one.

Seeking New Stories

Bibliophilia

Rave

Quote from: Bibliophilia on November 26, 2014, 06:43:15 PM
I counter with...

-Overloads on cuteness-

Those cheeks, I wanna squeeze them then put my dick in her mouth I mean what.

Bibliophilia

-giggles.-  I didn't hear the naughty part at all!  But, Vinea did and she approves.

Rave

Quote from: Bibliophilia on November 26, 2014, 06:51:53 PM
-giggles.-  I didn't hear the naughty part at all!  But, Vinea did and she approves.

Oh look at that. She's in Pride  >:) Excellent. Charon will have fun teaching his new plaything student  ::) all kinds of lessons~

Bibliophilia

Clio

Quote from: MissFire on November 26, 2014, 04:47:37 PM
I still don't really know what you mean so.. um.. no thanks?

*points to the link in her signature*

Lol. I already did all three models you chose, because I was in the mood to do model entries last night. I'll link them when I get on an actual computer.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

xPeachyPuff

Hello~

I'm quite interested in possibly taking part in this game. Was thinking a student under Lust, though I need to sit down properly and go through everyone's characters and such. Hopefully I'll get involved though.

- Rainbow ♥

Rave

Quote from: xSnorkleRainbow on November 26, 2014, 09:27:51 PM
Hello~

I'm quite interested in possibly taking part in this game. Was thinking a student under Lust, though I need to sit down properly and go through everyone's characters and such. Hopefully I'll get involved though.

- Rainbow ♥

Hey you!

I'm sure you'll get involved just fine. Looking forward to your sheet!

Sasquatch421

Name : Ji-In Cho
Sex : Female
Classification : Sorceress Supreme (Own given)
House : House Envy

Position : Teacher
Year : You really expect me to remember that?

Skills:
   Intelligence: Ji is extremely smart to learn various spells and to constantly develop her own. She is constantly found in her lab, though students must constantly remind her that class is starting.

Mage: She is a mage of some considerable skill and extremely patient to get the results she is wanting.

Constrict: If she can capture a person in her coils while in Yuan Ti form, Ji-In can slowly crush them as she concentrates on other foes.

Powers:
Yuan Ti form: Ji-In can shift into a half snake half human form at command. This form gives her the fangs and venom of a snake but she more commonly uses this form to reach the books on the top shelves.

Spit Poison: While in Yuan Ti form Ji-In is able to use her venom as a ranged attack

Height : 5’3” but around 8 to 9 feet in Yuan Ti form.
Weight / Body type : *Glares* I'll make you a deal… I'll answer that if you volunteer to test my new tentacle trap spell…
Hair : Black
Skin : White (Could be more tanned if they kept her out of the lab) Yuan Ti form has more light green scales.
Eyes : Brown
Distinguishing Features : None… Until she shifts and then you really can't miss her.

Likes : Trying out new spells, reading, teaching, music, pranks and playing with her test subjects.

Dislikes : Interuptions, impatient people, those that don't like to have fun.

About:
“You really want to know about me? Well… Alright I can spare some time from my experiments. Just ignore the screams OK? Now where to start? My parents are both demons. My mother was one of Envy and I have no clue about my father since the night I was conceived my mom slept with all the partners of her closest rivals. As obsessed as I am about collecting magical power I suspect he might be one of Greed. Made coming here interesting that's for sure.”

“My mother knew some spells and I learned my first from watching her work. From that moment I knew what I wanted to do and that was to learn as much as I could and develop my own spells. I do also have a tendency to prank some of those more stuck up pricks.” Ji-In chuckles, “Heh… Stuck up pricks… I came through the school anyways in the House of Envy. I'm not huge on fighting, but I do what I can if I must. I'm just content on staying here in my nice big laboratory and testing any new spells I develop. I've also taken to trying to develop new weapons to use against those damn angels.”

A scream of pleasure rings through the lab, “Speaking of angels… It sounds like the one is about done with my trap… I'll leave you to find your own way out. Just don't touch anything…”

Labels : Prankster. Sorceress. Patient.

Sexuality : Bisexual, but really who has the time for that?
Sexual On's and Offs :
On’s: People that can have fun, those that like to try out new things, smarter people

Off’s: Anything that belongs in the bathroom.

Player : Sasquatch421

bubby

Sindra

Happy Turkey Day to everyone that celebrates!  Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving!