Three Word Game

Started by lucretia, September 11, 2011, 03:34:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

lonlyazn

"Ze pooped the balloon!" says the hard understanding french man. All the little boys cracked up in laughter listening to one of the kid's father's accent. Then the clown dressed up in a hairy gorilla costume continuing stabbing the balloons and popping them for their amusement.

Amuse, Stuck, Propped

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

Sybl

Amused by the loud snoring of my little dog, I am Stuck in my chair laughing like a half crazy loon. Perhaps if I propped her up, she would quit snoring?  ;)

Mountains, Ocean, Love

lonlyazn

The mountains looked down and smiled. The ocean looked up and roared with beauty. For they had love for one another.

“There are two tragedies in life. One is to lose your heart's desire. The other is to gain it.”

lonlyazn

(Darn forgetfulness)

Darn, Forgetfulness, me

Sybl

Darn, unapproved can't edit yet. Forgetfulness is a key to understanding that all newbies go through this. I know, I was a newbie last year, yeah me.

Laugh, Live, Fly

lonlyazn

I live get this approval. I can't wait for me to laugh at many joyous moments. I love how I fly so high talking to you.

Joker, Poker, Mate

Sybl

Joker is an ugly beast, and Poker is a hard game to learn. Would you believe I have worked on a boat as the First Mate?

Cake, Tripped, Well

lonlyazn

The man in the cake suit held a sign. He tripped over a penny. That led his fall into a well.

Turkey, Gobble, Cup

Sybl

Turkey, the other day was delicious, but enough already! To hear those birds speak gobble, Gobble is funny, it is like they are begging to be eaten. It's New Years Day, Let's you and I have a Cup of cheer! :-)

Good, friends, always

lonlyazn

I want to have many good, nay, great memories. And for us to be really close friends. I would like a long and lasting friendship and to be always in contact!

What, rope, fire

Sybl

What, are your plans for that nylon rope? It will melt in the fire.

Believe, Pencil, Yet

lonlyazn

I tried so hard to believe in me. I can't draw a thing even with a pencil! And yet, I wish I could be an artist.

lonlyazn

(Darn myself again!)

poodle, technology, splurge

Sybl

Quote from: lonlyazn on January 01, 2012, 02:03:58 AM
I tried so hard to believe in me. I can't draw a thing even with a pencil! And yet, I wish I could be an artist.
I beg to differ, with a little help from a friend, you can draw, you just need to believe in yourself :)

The little poodle  was very smart and loved to learn about new technology. His owners thought he could learn to use the computer. So what they took money out of the bank and let the little guy splurge on any thing he wanted.

ants, grasshopper, magic

lonlyazn

The grasshopper played his lovely music. The magic came from the lovely sounds he made. The ants danced to the melodic harmony.

Love, Hate, Petty

Sybl

Love should be law. Hate is so unneeded, a waste of energy. Petty arguing is just arguments that destroy, and do nothing for our world.

Flower, flour, bridge

Mordred

I used to not really understand the appeals of the flower. Then later, staring at a cup of flour, the secrets of the universe sang their crazy little way into my palm. Sadly, the breeze from a nearby bridge blew it into the wind.

Time, Travel, City
*See Pillory*

Sybl

Time to gather the army of little snowmen and add some scarves and hates. Travel to and fro looking for snowmen clothing stores is proving tiresome.   Maybe Crystal City has a place to buy something?

Heck, Freckle, Babs

Mordred

When that first drip splattered on my cheek, I thought to myself.. what the heck? Ah but when that first dripped-upon freckle lifted into some sort of strange insect, I was a bit more surprised. And when the thing ran up my nose and screamed into my eyeball it's name was 'Babs', I was sure I'd seen all there was to be seen.

Space, Needle, Beetle
*See Pillory*

Kazuume

In the far reaches of the galaxy an diabolical beetle named Sim plotted his evil plans. Using a very large needle he created a planted destroying machine and loaded it onto his ship. Flying through space he happily gloated at how he would soon dominate the entire universe!

document, confession, mist
"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

lonlyazn

The village covered in the mist was hidden and know one knew of it's location. Though there was a document that existed that could tell the exact location. Only one little girl knew, her confession was vital to invading.

Monetary, lost, angry

Sybl

Monetary  gain is good for some, and just plain greed for others.  I wish I was lost in another world.  Neither upset or angry, just having the time of my life.

Rocks, Mindless, Boo

lonlyazn

"Boo," all the boys yelled at the girl. They were bullies and threw rocks at the poor girl. They were mindless idiots, then came her friend tackling the other boys.

Protect, Protective, Protector

Sybl

Protect  the little guys, she told her friend.  Be especially kind to them and they will be kind to you. Just remember to wear the Protective gear, so the acid stays off your skin. The largest ant is not necessarily the main Protector.

Stringy, A, Mess

lonlyazn

How is that he could make such a mess of cooking. He burnt the cake shaped as an A. And then he got the frosting all wet and stringy, how bad of a cook can he be?

Cyber, Special, Sex