Fadeing into Twilight (m seeking f)

Started by LeonFord, December 23, 2011, 02:17:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LeonFord

Hello, My name is Leon .Looking for someone who wishes to create a new story an epic adventure and a tail of love (pg-13) heartache light and darkness
Not to hung up on grammar, so don't have to be stressed around me.No matter what i can picture with quite vivid images what ever it is you tell me .
ideals for now~
1~Broken Paradise story of two child hood Friends who were separated one day on a day . That everyone in the world would come to know simply as "The Breaking".A incredible phenomena where the world at its core begin to sunder and the ground was ripped apart unleashing the torrent of evil from the depth of this oblivion.He who fell into the depth of dispair and she who was overcome with the light .Torn from one another to fight on oppsite sides .The bonds of friendship (and maybe even love) will be tested mankind will be tested ...Life will be tested...
looking for someone to play my light .
I can come up with the rest of the character Bio or you can have full privilege to do what you want to do with her
this is just a thought lingering in my head i am open to anything

but more into the darker but light side of story telling .
But there has to be some thing bettween the characters one another mus fell something more then friendship for the other

anything from school life stories to ... being put in a dungeon and having to fight out way out using nothing but this stick i found(twig) and the heavy duty magic which we acquired of years of training ..

DrGrim

Sound interesting i would not mind taking part in this but a warning I'm new to the whole rp thing so i really do not know what I'm doing but I'm willing to try :)

Meri

Hello Leon,

Read one of your requests.  Did not see any story posts in your profile, so presume you are RPing on IM or on another site, or you are still looking for someone to RP with, which is unlikely.

I have been a member for a long time and, quite frankly, am tired of writing about sex.  It was not in my nature to start with, but I wanted to 'expand' my writing skills.  I like the idea of a passionate story that doesn't go that far.  My main purpose here is to write.

I am looking for someone who posts very regular.  I am not on when you are (usually) but that could work well, since we will both have a post waiting for us when we get on.  (Sometimes the anticipation is as good as the writing!)  I try to write a paragraph every time, sometimes more, occasionally less.

If you have any interest in this, let me know. 

Meri
Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.
                                            Thomas Edison