Breakup with the person above you!

Started by stormkitten, March 09, 2009, 01:45:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eternal Damnation

Being full grown doesn't make you a man but it doesn't hurt trying either. Goodbye.

Doom Cookie

I'm sorry, I just can't spend an eternity sleeping with one eye open. I don't feel safe anymore, goodbye.
Plots of Doom
Doom cookies are chocolate chip, they taste like doom which oddly tastes like victory. Even if you nibble on one they will grow back. They just ask that you don't drown them in milk. Doom cookies are too cool to be dunked like your average Oreo cookie.

Pocket Monster ♥ Secret's Bella

DarkAngel

Give me your soul and I will let you walk out of this house with out a good bye

Orochimaru

Ya, you had a heart till I tore it out. Now it;s time for your body to go too.

Sasha

Enough with those NASTY Cigars , thats it OVER...*points to the door *

mkkdreams

How are we supposed to anywhere with you dressed like that?

Raven41174

You always have an excuse why you can't do something, like the latest, my hands are tied, enough excuses, good bye
From ashes we were born, and to ashes we shall return

Ons and Offs

Raven has requested indefinite access restriction.

Saerrael

There is room for but one Angel in this relationship, and it's not you.

Apollo

If I've told you once, I've told you 1000 times. Put your clothes on!!!

Saerrael

You mean the ones you aren't wearing? PFFFF! I'm out of here. Double standards... *mutter mutters*

Apollo

I do admit, you look very nice walking away....dont forget to "clothes" the door on your way out!!!

Senri

if you cant keep a relationship with her, how can i trust you would keep one with me. we are over
person who runs in front of car, gets tired.
person who runs behind the car, gets exhausted.
On's and Off's

mkkdreams

Hmmm... unapproved huh?  Sorry, I only date the safe ones... buh bye

Nico

Darling, you're nice and all but...you don't have what it takes. ;)

Jag

I don't think I have the right equipment for you, so I'm out.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Saerrael

How could I ever be with the overlord of doughnuts? I just.. fail. It's not you, it's me.

Misery

You have more fun when I am not around than when I am.....just go.
“There is no greater sorrow than to be mindful of the happy time in misery.”  - Dante Alighieri

Senri

you are far too depressed for me, i can't help the moaning and the whining,it drives me crazy
person who runs in front of car, gets tired.
person who runs behind the car, gets exhausted.
On's and Off's

mkkdreams

The shedding... I can't keep cleaning up after you... I'm out of here.

Combicon

I think you've been seeing someone behind my back...I saw some messages from a 'Duncan' on your phone and...well...it's either him or me.

DonaGothika

Quote from: Zombicon on October 19, 2009, 05:26:28 AM
I think you've been seeing someone behind my back...I saw some messages from a 'Duncan' on your phone and...well...it's either him or me.

Oh darling. . .your all I ever wanted---except it's in the wrong package at the wrong time!
MY APOLOGIZES. . . I'VE BEEN AWOL and LIFE HAS KICKED MY BUTT SOME!!! Sorry to all I had to leave hanging--real life is well. . . tough LOL!
OOo's

Saerrael

I can't be with someone who is not able to show me a face to read emotions on.

TheLegionary

I dont like poetry and your eyes make me remember a poem. I cannot live with this situation any longer. I am leaving today to find my soulmate.

Sasha

Okay ..I am done .. that is the last time your going to squueze me with those big giant arms of yours and make me think I can not longer breath. Your  just just just ....tooo rough . Big Teddy Bear my ass ..... *stomps off* 

Saerrael

You seem to have more fun with him then with me anyway.
Just go.