News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Wish granting gone wrong!

Started by Cicerin Glaydel, May 08, 2010, 12:14:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zaphod

Granted but you become addicted to that combination and put on weight.

I wish my girl stays with me forever.

Belle33

Granted, but she's put on a lot of weight from too much wine and chocolates - LOL

I wish time would stand still for a while.

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Zaphod

Granted but it stands still only for you. Everyone else has moved on but you are stuck alone in a time warp.

I wish I could go back in time and view an interesting first date I had with someone.

Belle33

Granted, but it's the worse first day you ever had and you wish you'd been more specific because now, you can't stop reliving it.

I wish I had a sexy human alarm clock that let me snooze as much as i like.

Zaphod

Granted but it never wakes you up for anything and you are late for everything.

I wish I had someone who would never tire of telling me she loves me to pieces.

Belle33

Granted, but she is a serial killer and means that quite literally.

I wish the weekend would hurry up and get here already.

Zaphod

Granted but then it's gone just as quickly as it came.

I wish I could wake up next to someone warm everyday.

icandor

Granted but it's your grandfather.

I wish to be treated to a fine tasting meal by my best friend afterwards be able to relax peacefully.
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

boegiboe

Granted, but the tastier it is, the smaller it is, so you get almost nothing. Your stomach rumbles away...

I wish to sort my life out and turn my luck around (to good)

Belle33

Granted!  Tomorrow you will wake and experience perfect clarity with regard to all the decisions facing you - you'll make all the right decisions, and create your own luck.  Unfortunately, you'll celebrate your good fortune with a night of drinking and frivolity, and wake the next morning forgetting everything you learned and very much back at square one. 

I wish I looked nice with short hair so that I could cut it super short in the summer.

Zaphod

Granted but no one will recognize you in your short hair and you have to keep reminding everyone that you are Belle.

I wish I were at a movie now. :P

icandor

Granted your at the movie but your stuck between to very large sweaty fat people that keep talking over you and making innuendos of making out with you after the 5th drink spill and 11th popcorn dump the movie is over do you remember what happened?

I wish for one perfect date with a sweet and wonderful woman that loves me for me (no family will fall in this category) ~If she has a boyfriend already or husband I will deal with him accordingly~
Taking life seriously was your first mistake, Have fun with the time you've gotten your only here for so long.

BigBentTree

Granted.  She finds your personality and charisma so attracted that she becomes absolutely infatuated with you, starts to hide in closets in your home, go through your garbage, and wear your underwear.  You end getting a restraining order.

I wish I could pack on muscle in the gym faster than any person on Earth...

boegiboe

Granted, however due to the economic crises all gyms have to close down so you have no access to a gym to pack on muscle. It doesn't work elsewhere I'm afraid.

I wish to be well sought after by the organisations I'm applying for.

Anesa

Granted, but somehow, your applications got mixed up and passed along to some "less than desirable" groups/organizations who are now looking for you, such as drug cartels and mafia groups. Heard that the KKK was also interested in you.!  ;P

I wish it wasn't so freaking hot here!!!

boegiboe

Granted, Yellowstone blows, sending so much ash into the atmostphere it blocks out the sun, sending the whole planet into volcanic winter for the next 20 years. Thanks for that.

I wish to be feared by those darker groups/organisations that are out to get me.

Belle33

Granted. They fear you, and have sent their best assassins to take care of you.  *I slink in behind you and press a syringe filled with poison to your neck*  Any last words?

I wish I didn't have to assassinate such a cute guy.

boegiboe

Last words - Hold me to my last breath

(Aw Belle *cuddles*)
Granted, You fall in love and run away with him instead, however now the mob is after the both of you. But this time they are more efficient.

Belle33

Your wish is to be held?  That is so granted *holds Boe and doesn't find it in my heart to kill him, so I cuddle him instead and we hide from the mob*  Unfortunately, they find us and we have to bargain for our lives.  Offering up Elliquiy, which really isn't ours to give  - but hey it was life and death after all.  Long story short - the mob is taking over E.  Sorry about that.

I wish the mob takeover could not be traced back to me and boegiboe since I suspect it's a bannable offense.

Stia

Granted, but your computer blows up and your internet dies so you have no way to ever get back on E

I wish for all my housework to be done.

badgerstripes

Granted, but it's been done by a third grader and you spend all night correcting it. 

I wish my landlord would answer the phone.

Stia

Granted, but you find out your rent has been increased by a hefty sum.

I wish my neighbour wasn't mowing him lawn right now.

boegiboe

Granted, he's mowing your lawn right now. *stifles laughter at sexual reference*

I wish a lovely girl would give me an awesome massage every day!

Stia

Granted. Each day a lovely girl gives you the best Turkish massage everyday. An absolute passion-killer, but it does wonders for your back!

I wish I had more tea.

Lyron

Granted. You have one more drop of tea.

I wish I had a sugar glider.

M/M Players for Groups: A Registry

Music junkie here!
Love random song shares.
Anyone, any genre, any time.