Criminal Minds RP (Someone to play Morgan)

Started by Usani, August 06, 2015, 10:49:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Usani

I would like to do a story from the episode where Garcia gets shot and Morgan stays to protect her.  I would like it where he stays with her in the hospital all the way to her apartment after she gets out. 

When shes in the hospital there will be a time where she is sleeping and talking in her sleep calling out for Morgan.  He can't quite tell what she's saying but she eventually starts talking clearer and says I love you.  He never says anything about it until she goes home.  After he gets to the apartment after trying to catch her shooter she of course is crying and holds her.  I pretty want this to revolve around them but we can add some characters for atmosphere of the show!

Please read my O/O page in my signature and I am looking for someone to play Morgan, can be a M or F to play him.  Please be sure you wanna commit to this story as well!

Update:
  To add a little extra to the plot!  Now that the guy knows Garcia is alive he'll do whatever he has to to get her killed for good!  Even if that means getting to those she loves...starting with her parents. 

2nd Criminal Minds idea: Rachel has been held hostage by someone for the past 6 months.  The kidnapper took the 18 year old as ransom and her best friend has been looking for her.  The kidnapper is a drug dealer and he wants his lawyer to get him off from going to prison....the hostage is the lawyers daughter.  Rachels' best friend who is also her College roommate goes to the FBI for help and so what happens when Morgan finds out that the hostage and the father are his close personal friends?

The drug dealer has been injecting his victim with heroin for the past 6 months to keep her from going anywhere and she's very close to dying.  Can the BAU get to her in time before its too late?  (I need someone to play Morgan and also the BAU male characters and I'll be playing Rachel and the female characters of the team.)

3rd idea: Penelope Garcia has been working with BAU for 7 years, she's seen pretty much everything.  She sees it on screen on a daily basis, has seen it things up close that she thought she never would and even got shot and lived to tell!  After 7 years things are actually starting to get to her quite a bit.  Now she's having nightmares and barely able to focus at work because of lack of sleep. 

Garcia trusts everyone on the team with her life but the others know that when it comes to something much more personal and deeper only one person can help her...Derek Morgan.  So, what happens when he decides to help her and stops by her home for a visit and decides to use Cognitive Therapy on her.  But, this isn't one where he makes her relive horrible memories, no, this is where he will help her relive calming, happy memories that keep her head clear.  So, when she closes her eyes and he asks her questions all her memories are of being around him, his voice, the small of his cologne, the feeling of his hands.  He's the one that keeps her calm!

I want this to turn into where he eventually pushes her to get more detailed into her thoughts when he realizes it all.

Usani

Usani

Usani

3RD IDEA!  I would looove if someone could rp that 3rd plot with me!  :D

Usani

I would also like someone to play J.J. to my female OC!  I would do plots 2 or 3 with this pairing too!  So looking for a female or male to play Jennifer.  :)