Daimons Ronin Adventures in Rp ( Long term few short term. Looking for F)

Started by Daimon de Broken Hearted, May 15, 2010, 10:43:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimons Ronin Ideas ( Looking for Females for M/F, M/F/F)

A Tale of Honor: The time is in feudal Japan, where samurai and ninja work under their lords. The Lords of the lands themselves fight wars for the causes they themselves beleive in. Either for the honor of their people, betterment of those that live in their kingdoms, or for the greed and lust for power and gold. Riches, both sides have them, either for the people or horded into their own coffers. This Certain Tale begins when the Lord of a once peacefull land is murdered in his sleep, his wife raped and placed into a local red light whore house. Her daughter, sent away to train in her arts, hears the news, and vows revenge. The new lord, once a neighboring Warlord unloyal to the Emporer of his own country.

Most of the old lords men joined the ranks or found assassinations in their own beds or on the roads. Bandits, abound the land in the service to this new lord. Only one man of the Lords old Guard Survived and yet unlike those he helped escape, he is trapped. Samurai in Dark armor fill the streets of the town he had taken snactuary in, their flags and emblems of the Dark Lord Maliker. Villagers raped, killed in this raid, lay in the blood stained streets around him. Children behind him in the church that now is aflame. A valiant young Ronin, fights as he can, but already his wounds are slowing him.....

Soon a call comes from the shadows, and the Dark Samurais numbers disappear, and many thrown back out their throats cut. The Leader looks around and orders his men to find the reason, the rest to kill the man, a last blood of a famous clan. She looks upon her childhood freind, and again shouts a cry as she lands beside him dressed in the ninja garb of her female maidens, the princess now trained begins to help him.

Looking for Female to play the princess, she a feisty asian beauty, who can take care of herself, and perhaps her Ronin aswell.

Extreme Classification, though no Toilet play, and little gore, mostly NPC villans.
                                 Bondage light
                                 Oral Receive and Give
                                 Toys
                                 Non Con ( Maybe)
                                 Love, surely in romantic tale it may become.
                                 Climax control
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Royals, A house fallen.

Arcanisdia, A land once held of beauty and strength of the royal family. Each generation since it was founded, ruled it in order of for the people. Protecting them from other Kingdoms, harboring sanctuary for newly imigrated peasents. Peace, though has never been easy, for the other Kingdoms veiwed its ways as weak, and even some more powerful forces have been setting their sites on it for ages. One a Dragon Lord. He controlling the evil dragons in his kingdom and started an army of Dragon knights, becoming a great force that swept up the Continent in a wide war. Six of the once Thirteen kingdoms bounded together and Arcanisdia as its lead waged war with the Dragon King. And the young noble of the Royal Arcan house, weilded the Sword forged of a Divine dragons tooth, riding his own dragon into battle, fought and killed Tyrel and his Dragon Chaos. And for three Generations the land has seen a semblence of peice. Still the once big kingdom held by Tyrel has been broken into eight from his remaining Generals. But these are not the concern, for the news holds each General King, has been killed, their families aswell. One day the King of House Arcan, was riding through the lands of his best freinds lands. When The King is Ambushed by the One time Ally and his men, and Killed with his knights. Only one knight survives, and rides to the lands of the Prince and Princess of Arcan. But already the Allies armies wage war through the lands of Arcan. And Surround the Palace, Knights fall and die protecting the Prince and Princess, whom with a Knight loyal to their father, escape the palace, without their mom, who stays behind.

On the road, the Prince becomes a leader of a small band of Knights, the wounded one telling of the treachery of the land. Now they have to Escape the men of the new conquering army. But something else happens. On the road, their closeness one night brings them into a position they never thought of. Prince and Princess, sad and yet having to lead and stay strong, find passion in respect of eachother, and passion it is.

This Tale will hold a continuing story we can talk about aswell as hold an actuall storyline of them having to collect allies and brave many monsters and armies.

( Long -term) Sorry but if your not in for a good story and seeing it through, please do not ask for this one. I am looking for a long term Partner to write with and enjoy both Passion of them, and maybe some shared times with allies. Not completly Incest, but some is looking for. For they might find lover amongst the allies. Maybe she finds times with a Knight, and him with the Princess; royal freind from another Land allied. We can talk it over. Also someone whom can control multiple chars, even if they are NPC.

Incest
Bondage
Non con, and Con.
Toys
Oral
Mutiple partners/ Group sex ( Maybe, depends on us)
Swordplay and magic. Fighting if between Prince/Princess/Ally and Enemy Generals or Main story will be T1 style.
Some  Forced or Con Bi on female parts.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Treasure and Booty ( M/F/F)

This is a tale of a Pirate crew. Your Char, the Female, will be the captain of the ship. The Dragonsveil, is a ship that is feared for the cruelty of her Mistress, and her known way of raiding other Pirate ships without care. Her Crew are a band of close family like men and women. It is not they are so Blood thirsty to be feared as they are precise and use their intellegance and certain skills to pull of such attacks the enemy falls apart in run or is killed. She herself not too hard a woman, unless someone tries to harm her crew. Each one skilled in certain professions, and not all of the same races or Pirates so to speak. In this one I am looking for a Female whos Dominant, can make others listen to her, but also respect her as the Captain. She and her Second in command, the First Mate are close Freinds and sometime lovers. Yes her First mate is female aswell. They come across a Ship blown to hell and splintered. Bodies painting the water red, and filling it with sharks. But there on the remaining part of a deck, lies one man, a survivor. A shark about to bite him, is instantly killed by some power coming from him even unconscious. The shark shredded into bits. He catches her eye. He is young, handsome, tans skin and well toned form, nothing over muscled, more athletic. And she orders some of the others to get him. Wary of the magic he holds around him. But it does not hurt the crew sent, and they bring him aboard and patch him up. She and the First Mate watch over him, since he is placed in the Captains Quarters for rest and healing from the clerics on board, Twin sisters. Races of the NPCs are Elven, Human, Dwarven, Gnome ( Well one, he is a short master of inventing, thus also destruction if his inventions backfire. But most work. Like sails on the side, adding faster speed.) Fairy, and a few others up to the Captain. He, will be a Half Elf/Dragonkin. Captain and First mate choice is the ladies interested. Later he will become their shared lover, and ship mage.

Non Con
Bondage
Extreme

A Nekko and her Master

Daimon a master young in his profession, it being passed from his father to him. He was trained by his fathers Slave, a Nekko, and later takes her daughter as his own slave. They might be siblings, it whas been speculated but never proven. She too is trained by the mother, though her virginity intact. Well Her pussy that is. As her other hole has been trained to give her some experience in what she is expected. The story can start with the mother, training the boy in the art of sex. He will be a virgin aswell, needing her mature ways to teach him. But later it fast forwards to the present. He the runner of an establishment made for pleasure to the wealthy, and has to train each girl. Though this won't have to be played unless you wish, his main training is with the Nekko daughter. She trained in the arts of serving him drinks, cleaning, and for some time just sharing his bed in light play. But her mother knows he wants her, so she tell her daughter to give into the master Daimon, and be his perfect bed mate and date to events. The mom will be around, an advisor as she was for his father, and always open for threesomes.

Non con
Forced Bisexuality
Bondage
Training in sex aswell as service to him. His training aswell, Willing to learn under a soft but firm Mother.
Con
Multiple partners
Oral
Breast and vaginal play
Anal
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Sex Demon and his little Priestess.

An unwitting Novice summons a demon, whom more powerful in arts takes her from the conclave as a slave. This one will not have romance, but will hold a story as all mine do. I am looking for a good story with this one, and not all about sex, though plenty to be had. For he will perhaps have to break her will and have her become his naughty little slut. For she will have to be ready for his sexual prowess and long drive. Aswell as know some healing magic, for he is not so kind at all to her in his forcing her at first.

( Female needed)
Bondage
Rape
Multiple holes filled
Anal
Oral
Vaginal Penetration
Toys
Beatings
Sensual Magic.

Heart Owned By None, It is a broken shell of what once was. Its Light died.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Human/Neko
Vampire/ Lycan

Anime any kind I would be up for playing the male and you any female of choice.

Big Neko fan, aswell as Kitsune.

I have some things going on right now with health, I am sorry replies come slow.
Love is a circle of Trust and Caring, all into both becoming One, in Completion. This is like a Ring, or a Collar.
Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

usagi13chan

In real life, I'm a sub to a wonderful master. If you have a fetlife then add me (littlemonster13) ^.^ I wont bite... ever hard.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Yes, its still open, I cannot Message at this moment to talk about it if you have questions. But can do that easily here until I either get that back or not. Yes and if you have ideas  or wish to talk. Im open.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

MzNurse

I'm really interested in the Prince/Princess one, Daimon.  Is it still open?
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

It is open, and Im free and open to Ideas awell on the story and Char creation. Could make a bio if you'd like? Its open and would be nice rping with you if you choose to.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

MzNurse

add me to your IM and we can discuss details if you'd like.  The story will be played out on the forums, though.
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Shall do soon, and yeah, I do mostly forum rps. Stories shared

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Dom male, looking for a sub female, for an rp, decided between any intrest. Something with more story once they get past the training part. Female can be almost any race.( Looking for Long term partner on this. Would be nice to have a couple posts when can, Never one to rush, but need some rp without long waits, unless something comes up.) Collaring, bondage, toys, training, need young vibrant female, any class aswell to fit fantasy or modern theme. She loves him, but does not need to be told it in return. He will be firm, but at times affectionate.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

AngelOfDarkness

um i was wondering if any of your roleplays are open? i am kinda interested in prince/princess rp first off, the neko and master one maybe, and maybe a vampire/lycan idea.

i understand if you have all these rps going just thought i'd ask
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Daimon de Broken Hearted

The Prince/Princess one, is being under idea, when I can find how to do things with limits on to talk. The others are all ok. Neko and master is if you wish, always can do Vampire and lycan. We could talk over the story on here. On the last. All but the above are open. Plus can play either Vampire or Lycan, perhaps the war between the two cause two fighters into meeting, and from there , Vampire lord finds love in a slave that is lycan in birth. Could even change up the Prince/ Princess by the kingdom name. They are siblings and this occupation of their country forces them close on the run, until they come to the ally kingdom. There it is up to our ideas and perhaps a change, she is the leader and he the protector and love of his strong sister...

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

AngelOfDarkness

um not really into incest rps maybe i was wrong to pick that one sorry. um the lycan/vampire one sounds good
Where is the communication? Bravery isn't ignoring someone, a strong person is someone who can be honest. Honesty may hurt but a lie or being ignorant can hurt ten times more.
On/Offs; On/Offs Page
Ideas; Angel's Roleplay Ideas

Daimon de Broken Hearted

There should have been another one but where the Princess is still part of a conquered nation, her Father killed, and Mother long ago. Escaping is something she does, because riding to the castle is the Paladin, A Knight loyal to her father. He is her freind from growing up, was with her father as the rest fell, told to find her and protect her by the Majesties dying breath.

And Vampire and Lycan is ok . Anything your looking for in story, I do look for story based rp then just sexual encounters, and can do love or the blossoming love from hate.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Will add more soon, cannot  contact through Im but can here. Used to this.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

Looking for a Master/ Slave rp.

Something with a story aswell as the play. She free of being penetrated, so he can teach her all of it, aswell as some bondage play thrown in. He will protect her, and not harm her to a degree. Looking for perhaps some respect and adoration on her part when earned as we go.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Le Immortelle

I would like to play the leader of the pirate ship, that's one setting i've wanted to explore for some time.

Daimon de Broken Hearted

I am up for that, if there is anything you wish to talk over before we start we can. Anything you with preference wise and all so we can get a feel for chars.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A

Daimon de Broken Hearted

A School girl Once, a slut to his desires.

She is a girl, some say a tomboy, other one girl not to mess with. Either way she treated him like shit and finally he has something, to use on her to be his. A family thing, that would not be so....openly excepted by her freinds and others. She has a crush on her older brother, and does what he wants, one time though they got caught by him. And he taped it. So, now he slips her a note.

Non Con
Bondage medium
Both a story and scenes of fun.

Daimon's On's & Off's
Daimon's A/A