Her name is Revolution

Started by Celestial Goblin, June 02, 2007, 01:05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Celestial Goblin

Wearing khaki jacket and combat boots on her bed. Listening to angry rock&roll on her expensive music player, maximum volume. She has black hair and wears way too much black make-up.

All her walls are plastered with radical posters. Revolutionaries, extremist causes, calls to fight.
Yesterday she changed her name to Natalie Revolution and beaten up a guy for laughing at it.

She will be revolution and she's going to take action for real. Debating at the university just won't do anymore, the system needs to be broken.Rock&roll blares righteously. She raises her fist into the air.
A studded wristband around her wrist and a chunky plastic diver's watch are a fashion statement.

Casio's latest model, with programmable everything and a shamefully capitalist price tag.

But Natalie Revolution doesn't care about money. She knows the system is inherently unfair and once she will break it down, everyone will be happy. It's not her fault her parents left her a bank account full of money and she never had to work, she didn't ask for it after all...!

She didn't work for a living, but she did do volunteer work one summer and organized debates and printed leaflets...

Natalie opens a drawer and pulls out a sleek, black pistol. Glock-21. It clicks loudly.

It's time to do more. All of her 'alternative' friends are just posers and naive conformists.
She is going to take a step further. Maybe they'll call her a 'terrorist', maybe a 'heroine', maybe 'martyr'. Others will join after her example. And if the promise of revolution will not be enough, Natalie will use sex. Even un-enlightened members of the masses can be controlled trough the power of sex until their eyes open to the true cause.

Are you willing to play with Natalie?

Natalie Simmons.
Hair:black Eyes:dark green
Political beliefs: out of bounds!
Cup size:size D

Themes:satire, romance, drama, bondage, fetish(the 'rebel look' I described is so cool), non-consentual situations

Possible adventures:
Recruiting people to her cause, rocking out at concerts, causing trouble at uni, staging protests, doing crazy stuff, getting into trouble, arrested, imprisoned, making a fool of herself, falling in love, meeting other 'rebels, commiting all kinds of crimes.
Every of those ending in triumph or tears...

Disclaimer: I don't think political activism sucks. No stab meant at real people, this is just for fun:)

King_Furby

it's a crazy and interesting idea.

if you find a player post a link to the RP thread, i would like to watch it played out if you find someone.

Celestial Goblin

I do hope I'll find someone up to the task:)

Lirliel

Dammit.. I wanna sign up.. but.. erm.. I'm not sure if I'm in the region of Post-enough.

I have day time work next week, which is good.. gives me twice (mostly just once) to post on here..

But the week after I've got either mid shift (once) or night (maybe once).. so it depends on wether you'll be on.

Normal hours range from.. 5 - 7ish.., mid, 6 to 10ish, night maybe 8 to 12ish
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Celestial Goblin

Liriel, I'm not from the region of those insist on super frequent posts.
I usually post in every two-three days in each game. It's no big deal if it's less early.
Would you be up to being more of a GM in this? Or just take part as one of the characters?

Lirliel

I could DM the game... wouldn't mind that but you would have to find someone else to be primary character with.. unless you would just want Revolution to be your only character.

Whatever you want works for me :)
"Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits."

"A minute of perfection was worth the effort. A moment was the most you could ever expect from perfection."

Celestial Goblin

Well, I want to play Natalie Revolution as my char.
I'd love for someone who appreciates this vibe to run with it however they want to.
I think that if you'd GM, we can still accept other people who'd like to play 'supporting' roles.

Lirliel

Jup.. I could do that as well.

We could, if no one else decides they want in, make Natalie work towards the goal of becoming campus terrorist, point wise in a game perhaps?

All put up by an elaborate game master.. who only contacts by payphones? Just idea

Celestial Goblin

Hey, not a bad idea.
I think that starting at the campus would be all okay and a mysterious 'helper' seems interesting also.
Sure thing, I'm quite excited now!

Lirliel

Wether that's good.. or bad.. I don't know ;)

Lets leave this to stir and sudder in the air of depravity that is Elliquiy and we'll see what comes of it okay? In terms of new characters etc.

Celestial Goblin

All right. I'll start the thread in just a moment, do you want to get it going right now?

Lirliel

I will either post now.. or tomorrow morning, depends on your level of fast ;)

Getting tired.. not enough.. Cola..