RGSS2 programmers

Started by Chevalier des Poissons, September 08, 2010, 02:20:31 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chevalier des Poissons

Greetings, how are you?

Well, I am in need of anyone who knows the RGSS2 language well enough to be part of a gaming crew. Me and my teammates from the editor company (I am temporary, I am going to be the external marketeer when I move, not that you wanted to know) need people to help promoting the story, and one of the ways is going to be via an online game.

So far now, during the initial stage, it is just an amateur thing, but still, better than nothing.

Does anyone know anybody that I could get in touch with?

Thanks in advance.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Lithos

The language used in RPG maker scripts (RGSS2) is scripting language called Ruby, so anyone knowledgeable with that one will most likely be able to help you. I think that asking for people fluent in Ruby in more programming oriented forums should do the trick. Those people would already know the language and just need to learn the module / framework in question.
There is no innocence, only layers upon layers of guilt
--
Wiki | O&O | A&A | Game Search

Chevalier des Poissons

Quote from: Lithos on September 08, 2010, 05:43:55 AM
The language used in RPG maker scripts (RGSS2) is scripting language called Ruby, so anyone knowledgeable with that one will most likely be able to help you. I think that asking for people fluent in Ruby in more programming oriented forums should do the trick. Those people would already know the language and just need to learn the module / framework in question.

Oh, ruby. That is amazing, thanks for the info ^^

-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A