A simple question...

Started by Sasquatch421, May 12, 2013, 08:09:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sasquatch421

Ok, tonight I leave for the jobsite and the official start to my internship. The company I'm interning for is putting me up in a hotel (they also give me money for meals on top of 13 dollars an hour cool...) Now I'm planning to take my computer with me to try and keep up with my role plays if the hotel has Wi-Fi. My question is will I still be able to log in to E away from my home? I always log in at home so I'm not sure if being at a different place will change anything.

Caeli

It shouldn't change anything as long as you have the right username/email and password. :-)
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Sasquatch421

Ok great! Now just to hope that the hotel they stick me in has Wi-Fi... I should probably check and see if Philip Nebraska has a motel or if I'm getting stuck in Grand Island. (I didn't even know there was a Philip NE until last Thursday and I'm a native...)

Elina

I think it depends on the WiFi.  I've been able to log in using most, but I was at JCPenneys on my phone a couple of months ago and theirs blocked Elliquiy.

Sasquatch421

Mine is fine... I'm in a Super 8 with a Subway across the street. Life is good...