Smutty Fantasy Adventures: Dungeon World (Closed)

Started by Nastara, March 24, 2020, 07:57:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hexed

Could always make the character cursed and have a trigger that swaps between three different bodies and/or minds.  Still has the three different ones just not all at once.

But yeah, the three shortstacks/gobbo's/aliens/etc holding up a set of robes is always interesting in pics and stories.

Guancyto

Adventurer Info
Name: Nanthaliene Iardithas
Race/Class: Elf Fighter
Interested In: Men/Women/Trans/Futa/Masculine Monsters/Feminine Monsters/dub-con/non-con/gangbangs/bondage, especially dubcon and bondage. More interested in the tentacles aspect than the futa, but I'll make do!

Brief Description: Nan is an elf who never learned to reign it in. Usually one's grace, poise, elegance, erudition, breadth of experience and general superiority over the general population is something smugly but privately enjoyed by elves the world over, as it's considered crass to rub the poor monkeys' noses in it. Nan never saw the point of all that, if you're better you're better and that's all there is to it! Humility is for people without the taste for pulse-pounding action that she seeks with her daily bread, not making a fuss about how good you are at everything is for dirt farmers and corpses. Also she's an Iardithas, so if she hasn't slain at least one dragon by her first century she's behind the curve and her grandmother will start sending her letters to the effect that she should sort out her life.

If you can get past the infuriating superiority you'll find a brave and stalwart ally (even if she can never stop quipping and showing off), but the average reaction to one of her speeches is to want to gag her. Which happens on occasion. It hasn't really slowed her down, and over the course of her high-flying adventures she's gotten captured... kind of a lot. It's not a failing! She just enjoys escaping!

Nan embodies the lithe grace of the premier and ancient school of dueling, even in a brigantine or full plate. She has eager grey eyes and flowing brown hair, and a cape that billows dramatically whenever she can find a bit of wind. She wields a long saber with unerring precision. Her clothes are frequently in a state of disrepair - there are adventures to be had and sewing is dull, and if your gear is a bit scarred that means you've been going out and showing off how good you are! If you accidentally start exposing something or another... well it's to distract the enemy! Their fault for looking.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Lots of D&D (about 17 years of it now), absolutely no DW, but I'm eager to try new things!
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: About every other day. Recently been extremely absent thanks to COVID-19 (it's seriously not fun), but as I am on the mend I'm looking to get back into the swing of things!

Chulanowa

Y'know... Ershin has the right idea with the "multiple characters" thing... just in case the "semi-virginal sun-nun" thing is a little overplayed, I've got a second idea!

Adventurer Info
Name: Leeney Clonkroot
Race/Class: Gnome Grovecaster
Interested In: Men, Women, Trans, Futa, Masculine Monsters, Feminine Monsters, Futa Monsters, Size Play, Pet Play, Gang Bangs, some tentacles (shoggoths no, cute jelly-people, sure) and bestial beasties / anthros (prefer sentience, no bugs), giving oral, transformations, receiving internals, altered states of mind; always open to experimentation!
Brief Description: Leeny Clonkfoot (full name, Alexleeneyana Murshbubblit Trewlawney of the Saxbaffet-Clonkroot clan) is a witch. No really, she's part of the Covenworker's Local 664 out of Briarswamp. How she got there, well, that's a long story that involves a youthful discovery of the less edible but more entertaining properties of certain plants and mushrooms. This brought her to a deeper understanding of plants and the magic they contain. Since then she's been experimenting and learning about growing things, and the living things that depend on them! She's equally happy brewing a batch of small beer as she is tending the hurts of small woodland creatures and people (more the former than the latter, though she feeds carrots to both). She has a mellow, soothing sort of personality, and regards herself as a "good" witch. That said, she's still a witch; she won't turn you into a newt, but you might get eaten by a flytrap if you get on her bad side.

Leeny's a small thing, three-foot-five, at least some of which comes from her tall shoes. her frame is well-curved, with broad hips and a full chest, with just a little softness around the middle. Her hair hangs down to her knees in a thick but well-groomed cascade, and is dotted here and there with fresh green leaves and flower buds. her face is round, with rosy cheeks, dark green eyes, and small pointed ears. She usually wears an assortment of frilly layers beneath a dirt-smudged green skirt, with matching hose and blouse, and she's never anywhere without her union-mandated pointy hat. Unless of course she's conducting some sort of ritual, then it's tits out and body painting time, the smoky little pagan.

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Extensive familiarity with AD&D, 3.X / Pathfinder, and D&D 5E. less familiar with DW.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Read daily, post determined by daily schedule; can easily average 1 post / 2 days.

Adventurer Info
Name: Estavia "Taffy" Whittlebush
Race/Class: Halfling Cleric
Interested In: Size difference, tenderness, Heroic Deeds™, laying on hands / lips, lovely orcesses and other nonhumans, captivity, futa / feminine males, being a pet, exhibition / voyeur, hand-holding, converting wayward masses to the glories of the Dawn maiden, Gang Bangs, some tentacles (shoggoths no, cute jelly-people, sure) and bestial beasties / anthros (prefer sentience, no bugs), giving oral, transformations, receiving internals and cake (possibly at the same time?)
Brief Description: Taffy is a bright and earnest pilgrim in a world of darkness. At least that's how Sister Magdeline put it when she authorized the halfling priestess to leave the seashore convent and bring the Dawn Maiden's light to the shadowy corners of the world. Though she's inexperienced, and knows that, Taffy tries to make the best of it all and spread her goddess' message as she goes, whether through charity, prayer, or simply through incinerating shambling undead in holy light (Mostly it's been the prayer though; Taffy's broke  and hasn't met a shambling horde of anything except late-night taverngoers yet.) Though of course she says her mission is simply to spread and bolster her faith in the world, the truth is that the young halfling was going stir-crazy in the convent where she had practically been raised. She wants to get out, see the world, and have something to talk about besides the paint on the abbey's priory when she gets back! of course sister Magdeline would never approve, but... well, she's not here, is she? (and oh, please don't tell her!)  Taffy's new to the outside world, but has already learned that she's far from immune to sins of greed, pride, prejudice, and lu.... uh, ahem. hands busy in prayer stay out of trouble, but she wouldn't mind someone else getting into her trouble ifnyuknwuddimean.

She's tall for a halfling, standing a solid three foot seven (it's all the human food, of course.) Taffy's kind eyes are a pale hazel-green that nicely offset the straw yellow of her hair. She of course favors the vestments of her order, a habit of ivory and palest pinks embroidered with silver and gold thread. Far from being some sort of cassock, the garment does little to hide the young woman's curves and form. Of course the polished quartz half-sun icon affixed to the garment as a clasp above her solar plexus might turn some off, marking her as a sister of the Dawn. But still nice to look at.

Of course, one can't simply trust in icons and vestments to protect you in a dank dungeon full of deathtraps and heathens. Unfortunately, Taffy's not wealthy enough for good armor and arms; she maintains a simple round shield painted with a seagull, and a simple mace of hickory topped with a brass solar symbol; someone else's  solar symbol, but it'll do!

Familiarity With DW/D&D: Extensive familiarity with AD&D, 3.X / Pathfinder, and D&D 5E. less familiar with DW.
How Often Do You Elliquiy?: Read daily, post determined by daily schedule; can easily average 1 post / 2 days.

Callie Del Noire

Nastara

So many lovely submissions! 😍

There's still time through tomorrow at noon EST! And if someone needs a little longer than that, we can extend. I'll be around all day so I can answer questions as best as I can.

Also, so I can write up some possible adventure hooks...
Delvers Company: Origins (Starting Soon!)
Red Team OOC| Blue Team OOC| Worldbuilding

Ershin

Quote from: Chulanowa on March 28, 2020, 05:11:12 AM
Y'know... Ershin has the right idea

Gettin' blamed for all sorts of thin's >_>

Quote from: Nastara on March 28, 2020, 08:43:46 AM

Do love adventure hooks, looking forward to seeing what you come up with even if I don't get in <3

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on March 28, 2020, 08:43:46 AM
So many lovely submissions! 😍

There's still time through tomorrow at noon EST! And if someone needs a little longer than that, we can extend. I'll be around all day so I can answer questions as best as I can.

Hmm..what are you writing there???  (sneakily looks over shoulder to see what is being written> :D
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

My story contribution: FemFour: superheroine, Futa, NC-H

On/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=335439.0

Nastara

Lol!

I've got the adventure hooks for the other group still up and available, but I'll also be adding more soon! I've been battling between including an image for each of them, so I didn't want to add them yet!

Tonight there'll be more hooks and TOMORROW there will be a team!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=316226.0

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on March 28, 2020, 04:04:18 PM
Lol!

I've got the adventure hooks for the other group still up and available, but I'll also be adding more soon! I've been battling between including an image for each of them, so I didn't want to add them yet!

Tonight there'll be more hooks and TOMORROW there will be a team!

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=316226.0

Ooo..interesting hooks! :D
By accepting what is and making the best use of every situation, life can be fulfilled without a constant demand for more. --Wen Tzu

In writing, a flaw is not the interesting part of a character.  What is interesting is how a person overcomes a flaw.  I want to read how a person overcomes a flaw, not how the flaw overcomes the person.

Nastara

And actually, there's two more in there! 😉

The way I'm trying to run Delvers Company is in a way that we can have a larger community of adventurers, people can swap in and out of stories, we can get resources together, maybe even have a shared casual-side-rp-space.

So hooks that aren't picked now can hang around, maybe change as the world does, etc! And if players have quests they wish to take up, they can do that or propose a hook!

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on March 28, 2020, 07:26:13 PM
And actually, there's two more in there! 😉

The way I'm trying to run Delvers Company is in a way that we can have a larger community of adventurers, people can swap in and out of stories, we can get resources together, maybe even have a shared casual-side-rp-space.

So hooks that aren't picked now can hang around, maybe change as the world does, etc! And if players have quests they wish to take up, they can do that or propose a hook!

Nice ;)  So this group will be part of the same world as first team is. :) Makes GM'ing easier to only have to develop one world.

Nastara

Definitely! Also helps that I have players invent a bunch of world stuff! Haha!

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on March 28, 2020, 07:40:46 PM
Definitely! Also helps that I have players invent a bunch of world stuff! Haha!

Ooh...suggestion!!  All female Elven enclave!  And Amazons!!! ;)

Nastara

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on March 28, 2020, 08:07:41 PM
Haha! We can get some Amazon elves going! ;)

hehe.. and don't forget the futa Amazons :)   The futa Amazons and Elven Amazons are at constant conflict with each other. :)

Nastara

Ooo, hot warzone. I'm into it ;) I'll add that into the options tomorrow!

keyotess

Quote from: Nastara on March 28, 2020, 08:37:08 PM
Ooo, hot warzone. I'm into it ;) I'll add that into the options tomorrow!

Wooohoo!!  <dances around happy that suggestion got put into game!>  I am totally calm!  :-[

Ershin

Quote from: keyotess on March 28, 2020, 08:15:59 PM
hehe.. and don't forget the futa Amazons

So like. How many goblins tall might these potential amazons be? Asking for a friend.

Chulanowa

Quote from: Ershin on March 28, 2020, 09:07:14 PM
So like. How many goblins tall might these potential amazons be? Asking for a friend.

At least three or four gnomes tall. I don't know the gnomes-to-goblins conversion rates.

Hexed

That depends on the goblins doesn't it? Some tribes are the same size as gnomes, some are shorter, and some are taller.
Just like the halflings seem to vary.

Those are some very interesting plot hooks. And rather interesting that even a criminal guild can make requests and not get censored or arrested for it.

Nastara

Hey all! Please let me know if you are still working on a submission! Otherwise, I'll be putting together the team soon!

You are all such skilled writers with delightful characters. I wish I could accept all characters. If we don't make this work now, we hopefully will soon! :)

keyotess

Nastara

Going to extend by about 2 hours because of a surprise RL delay! Sorry folks!

Kathyan

Oh if multiple submission can be made I'll throw a couple more.

Would love if Ragja gets picked along Mirwen, I bet her wild magic and her size could cause a lot of funny mishaps together. Maybe she can belong to a race of giant that protect the elf's amazon forest from foreigners, or maybe it's just her? or something along those lines.

With 3-4 goblins/gnomes being as tall as an amazon I can only imagine lots of fun with a giantess involved. :P

I wish all characters could get accepted too, maybe they could rotate going on adventure.

Edit:
updated my character submission with a couple more ideas. ;)

Ershin

Quote from: Nastara on March 29, 2020, 10:36:50 AM
Going to extend by about 2 hours because of a surprise RL delay! Sorry folks!

Hope everything is okay.(also anticipation is steadily growing ~)