Power Rangers: Fractured Grid (Ranger Roles Filled!!!)

Started by Batman4560, February 22, 2020, 11:18:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Batman4560

Great, once I start getting some character sheets I'll work on an intro post!

Green Goo Theory

Coming soon...

Amarlo

Well that filled up fast. o-o

-shifty eyes at Batman- Can I play my one character that does the stuff with the thing then does the other stuff and the thing? -pms him.- <.<;

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Batman4560

Amarlo

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Green Goo Theory

Okay, now I'm curious.  Can't wait to see what Amarlo's so excited about. 
Coming soon...

Batman4560

The third post now has an OOC link, either pm me or leave the character sheets here and once approved I'll put them in the OOC area

Pumpkin Seeds

Green Goo Theory

Working on it right now while at work but I don't think I'll have it done until I get home tonight. 
Coming soon...

Batman4560

Amarlo

Quote from: Green Goo Theory on February 23, 2020, 04:34:55 PM
Okay, now I'm curious.  Can't wait to see what Amarlo's so excited about.

But it'll ruin the surprise.  O:)

Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Deathnote

Alpha X

Name: Alpha X

Age: Created 10 years ago (contains the memories of all Alpha Series that precede him)

Race: Robot

Color: Series Black

Background: Upon finding the remains of Alpha 5 on Eltar (after the War on Eltar), Tommy Oliver took him and rebuilt him as Alpha 7 (The one seen in "Forever Red").  Since then, three more Alphas have been built and given life by King Lexian of Edenoi, the latest being Alpha X.  Unlike his predecessors, Alpha X had technology reverse-engineered from various sources integrated into his systems (i.e., holographic technology).  His body was built and designed by a team that included Dr. Tommy Oliver, Angela Rawlings, and Andrew Hatford before it was brought to King Lexian in order to come to life.  The purpose of his creation was to assist ranger teams across the galaxy to battle the forces of evil.

Alpha X was on his home world of Edenoi when Thrax began his attack on the galaxy.  During the large-scale invasion of Edenoi, a particularly nasty blast knocked Alpha X offline, temporarily deactivating him.  Thanks to a complete lucky fluke of an accident, someone accidentally reactivated Alpha X.  Upon learning of Edenoi's fate and having no idea of how much time has passed, he knew he had only one thing left to do: Go to Earth and find the rangers there.

Personality: Alpha X has a very child-like and innocent view of the world around him.  He's very curious about many things and is not afraid to ask questions whenever he feels like it, though he's also the type to apologize profusely should he find that he has greatly offended someone.  He attempts to be friendly with others, though it's obvious that he has not been programmed to be good at it.

Sexuality: N/A

On's/Off's: (See my O/O's)

Other: As an A.I., Alpha X has enhanced mental capabilities, being able to perform calculations on par with any supercomputer in the galaxy.  He also contains a database of information to all things rangers-related.  One of the upgrades he was given by his creators was the ability to project realistic-looking holographic projections, which he sometimes uses to give himself a human appearance.

Weakness:

-Susceptible to the Vengex Virus: While Alpha X is well-protected against common computer viruses and spyware, there is a high possibility that he could one day become infected with the Vengex virus.  So far, his firewall's protected him well, but it's only a matter of time...

-Naive/gullible: Due to his personality being based on the preceding Alpha series, Alpha X has turned out to be kind and loving to the point of displaying naivety and gullibility.

-Annoying: He has apparently inherited one of his predecessor's catchphrase of "Ai-yi-yi-yi-yi!"

Green Goo Theory

So, just to verify the timeline is that it's 2020ish?  Or that, with Overdrive and Thrax being from like 2010 it's actually 2015?  Just to gauge the length of time to the events of MMPR?  I may have to make some adjustments to character stuff but I'll wait and see. 
Coming soon...

Batman4560

Yes current timeline but Power Rangers is weird with things.... like being able to breathe fine on the moon.

Green Goo Theory

My own headcanon forces me to accept the moon breathing thing as a terraforming thing that happened after Rita was released since before her release humans were obviously in space suits.  Even then, I don't think we saw unprotected humans on the moon until Lost Galaxy?  Everyone else was either morphed, inside a building (magic?  technology?), or a monster.  By lost galaxy humans definitely had the tech to terraform the moon. 

Either way, 25ish years since MMPR.  I do have to shift some things around to match up the character backstory then since they're from Edenoi. 
Coming soon...

Deathnote

Just a few questions about the setting.

Did Thrax take out all of those other planets within a year or was it over the past five years before reaching Earth?

Since the team of Ninjor, Dr. K, Vance, and Mr. Collins went underground to develop the new Morphing Grid, does that mean that Thrax has already taken over Earth at the start of the game?

@Green Goo Theory - Since both of our characters are from Edenoi, maybe they already know each other?.

Batman4560

Thrax took over the entire galaxy in the span of five years.

Yes everything is taken over at the start of the game, think a worse version of RPM for the setting. Just when things were getting rebuilt and well, everyone is taken out.

Pumpkin Seeds

So if I make an Earth girl, the planet is under occupation?

Batman4560

Indeed it is but earth girls are super cool to use!

Levi

Should we include our zord shapes and shard colours in our profiles  or add later?
A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated

Batman4560

The first post IC gives you a chance to say what your shard is and the zords will come later

Levi

Quote from: Batman4560 on February 23, 2020, 10:52:22 PM
The first post IC gives you a chance to say what your shard is and the zords will come later

Ok :)

Green Goo Theory

Quote from: Deathnote on February 23, 2020, 09:58:18 PM
Just a few questions about the setting.

Did Thrax take out all of those other planets within a year or was it over the past five years before reaching Earth?

Since the team of Ninjor, Dr. K, Vance, and Mr. Collins went underground to develop the new Morphing Grid, does that mean that Thrax has already taken over Earth at the start of the game?

@Green Goo Theory - Since both of our characters are from Edenoi, maybe they already know each other?.

We can try to PM and work out the details.   Go over what I was already going to use to see if we can work it out.
Coming soon...

Levi

Name Tri Novak
Age 24
Race Triforian
Colour Series Purple
Background Born on Triforia, Tri grew up in a happy home despite the fact that Triforia was conquered by Thrax. She spent many hours with her brothers learning to hunt and fight in the forests around her home. When Tri was seven she along with with seven others who all had Courage as a split personality were chosen to become a fighting team. Over the next  eleven years she would  hone her skills in hunting and scrounging, each of the seven brought different skills to the table. Living with the same seven people for a good  quater of your life can be amazing and stressful. Arguments happen on occasion and there have been  a few illigal dalliances especially in the teenage years. However finally five years ago the eleate forcewereready to send to Earth and help fight Thrax.  Tri adores Earth and has blended in well unlike some of her team who still cry for home!
Personality Tri's main personality is confident and caring, she loves to help others and has a willing attitude. Although her overall appearance gives people the impression that Tri is a quiet and mild woman this is not at all the case. She loves the outdoors and spent many years hunting with her brothers. As part of the Triforian race Tri can split into three, and her other two personalities are LOVE which takes any opportunity to help love flurrish, and encourages a love thy neighbor attitude. Although Love can be annoying she is a great listener. Tri's other personality is Courage, courage can be very recklous, as she jumps into situations before getting the whole story.
Sexuality Pansexual
One/offs Levi
Weakness Body splitting, although sometimes having two other copies of yourself can indeed be very helpful ifs also very risky, if one gets injured they all get injured. Should one be imprisoned then it makes it very difficult for Gri to become a single entity once again.
Other As Tri is a Triforian she can split herself into three, her other two personalities are LOVE and COURAGE

Green Goo Theory

”That’s the dumbest plan I’ve ever heard.  Why not?”
Name: Corvo

Race: Edenoite

Color: Series White

Background: Corvo’s story started years before his birth with the attempted Coup on his homeworld of Edenoi.  Lord Dragon broke free from the royal family aspiring to take the throne, and the Masked Rider’s powers, for himself in place of the rightful heirs.  This civil war broke centuries of peace and tore the environment of the planet asunder.  A war that left Dregon angry and desperate and seeking out an easier world to snare; Earth. 

During this war Dregon was capable of recruiting his fair share of sympathizers from both within and outside the Edenoite population.  Among them was Hilus, Corvo’s father.  He was a disenfranchised engineer tired of the peaceful mindset of King Lexian stifling his creativity.  When Dragon lost the war Hilus, now labeled a criminal on Edenoi, fled the planet with his family in tow to begin his life of crime.

As a means of survival Hilus adopted the persona of Thresher, a ‘monster’, engineer, and smuggler.  Corvo accompanied his father during this excursions while his mother and siblings were kept hidden away and funneled resources over time.  A lifestyle that held up for decades until Hilus, as Thresher, tried to double cross one too many people and killed in a large explosion left as a trap before Corvo’s very eyes. 

From that point on Corvo adopted the identity once established by his father.  With this he was allowed to operate even in areas originally conquered by Thrax’s forces given the shady nature of the business.  Corvo, however, was far more careful than his father choosing to instead work alone and ditch his father’s old crew entirely.  That is until he accepted a job too big to pass up.  The rewards would’ve been enough to allow he and his family to retire comfortably but required a drop off on one of the last hold-outs in the galaxy; Earth.

Corvo’s ship was shot down, his suit damaged, and Corvo himself injured and stranded.  Out of desperation he was left with just one choice: open the package he was originally supposed to smuggle off world. 

Personality: Wary to a fault.  Corvo is a survivor used to being on his own and relying on luck and a sly tongue to get him out of sticky situations.  He’s not above working with others but looks out for number one. 

Sexuality: Hetero

On's/Off's:
On: Mild bondage (with trust built up), monsters/villains (he’d never admit it), most things vanillia, etc. (more yes than no).
Off: Scat, vore, vore, watersports

Other:
-Basic thought/emotion projection
-Basic super human physical abilities.  Capable of fighting low tiered monsters and mooks in hand to hand when paired with his skill and experience. 
-Owns the remains of a hazardous environment suit previously used as a disguise.  Damaged during his crash landing.  Also, had basic weapons like generic blasters. 

Weakness:
-His mistrust of people holds him back.  He can work in groups but only to the point that it can benefit him. 
-His history can be used against him by either his teammates or their enemies. 
-Extended use of his powers can drain him quickly since he lacks the extra strength of the Edenoite Royal Family. 

Extra

Thresher: The secret identity originally adopted by Corvo’s father while on the run to allow him to operate with impunity as a general handyman and smuggler.  After his father’s death Corvo took over the identity. 

The suit is just a basic hazardous environment suit to allow the wearer to operate on harsh planets or in the vacuum of space.  The disguise allowed them as Edenoites to operate on monster-rich planets such as Onyx without any difficulty.

Placeholder art for any possible future power ups or upgrades:
Coming soon...