Sense 8- Seeking Cluster Mates

Started by VioletPanda, November 24, 2015, 03:22:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VioletPanda

One and Many

Do you read horoscopes? I never believed in that crap until recently- like the place the stars happened to be has anything to do with your life. Libra, Virgo, Capricorn...I never thought it mattered. I'm stubborn as hell, and the day I was born ain't going to change that.

But eh, like I said, that was until recently. The odds of people having the same birthday gets less like the more people you add- don't ask me the math, because I don't know. Well, I know it's at least 8 in 7 billion, or whatever Earth's population by now. I know that because I've gotten help from a guy in Sweden to get this job so I can keep a roof over my little girl's head from one more month. Could last longer, if I don't blow it. I'm a sensate, that's the word he used. It's damn spooky at first, but it's kinda nice. Like a second family. We help each other out, no matter how far away we are since, well, We all got problems. But you'll learn all about that soon.

Vince, New York

This is the Sense 8 Wanted thread- Welcome!

We are currently looking for 5 more players to complete our cluster!

Since this is not a system game, there will only be a basic character sheet.

Name:
Gender Identity:
Marital Status:
Country of Origin:
Character History:

We are trying to have a multicultural/national cast, so I won't be accepting too many Americans as we have at least one already. I know that is a bit difficult, as I know a lot of people around E are from the US, but I'm very excited to see what people come up with! You can post sheets here or PM me, as you prefer. Please put your character name as the subject line so I know what's up! ^ ^

Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Praxis

Wow.

This could be quite appealing.

Working on a sheet to get to you. 

Since every character has an arc in the series are you looking for each writer to incorporate an arc into their character?  Or are you looking for just a surface level snapshot of the character and you will be adding your own arc?

I suppose each character needs to have their own niche as well? A skill set that the other seven members are not as adept at; if you get me.

Can we see the other three characters so as to not step on any toes?

:)

Praxis

No need for a response Panda.

I'm not going to be able to participate in this after all.

Best of luck.  :)

Niferbelle

Excited to see this up, Panda! Looking forward to seeing it up and running. I will try to get a sheet filled out soon :) Would you like me to post it here or PM it?

VioletPanda

I really liked the suggestion Praxis gave us to have the sheets posted here so we can try for a nice balance of skills and lifestyles to make things interesting.

Sorry you can't join us,  Praxis!

Speaking of,  if we can't get enough people,  I'd still like to get this started sometime soon so we can still have something going on.  Say... Give us til January to get enough people?
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Niferbelle

That sounds reasonable. Hopefully we'll fill the roster before then.

Senti

Interested and would like to play a Brit  (I am one, and yes a boot is also something that is on a car.).