Fantasy roleplay for whimsical female writer

Started by DickHirtz, December 16, 2017, 03:24:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

DickHirtz

I have this idea for a sexual roleplay within a fantasy world, complete with wizards, witches, spells, orcs, the entire cast of customary characters. Read my suggested opening and PM me if you are interested in playing Ashera...

King Thorald settled the gathering with a lordly thump of his staff on the stone floor and a wave of his hand. The din within the hall ceased and the Lords and Ladies of Terrawin jostled for seating around the great hall. "For four complete cycles of the moon we have lived in a land made barren. Where once there were crops, now only weeds. Where once there were cattle, now only bones. Where once there were grasses, now only dust." Offerings, entreaties, sacrifice, and rites we have tendered, all… all for naught. Our land will not yield fruit, our wives will not conceive. I have gathered you all...all of import and bearing in our kingdom at the behest of this blind bard. The king's staff and arm stretched in pointing to the centre of the hall. Where stood a cloaked figure bent with age who's staff was no symbol of office but rather a necessary support for his ancient body.

“Pay him heed. I have attended him these three nights and he has gained my trust. I believe him a seer comparable to Faron the elder.”

The bard raised his arms. ” I see who is behind your plight. I see who harbours such hatred for your land. I see the slight he feels and the terrible retribution he exacts." The bard lifted his face to the ceiling and pronounced from within a deep trance. His eyes were overgrown with skin leaving all onlookers to shudder at his appearance. "I see... I see... I see."

"Baldar he shouted to the crowd... Baldar the terrible...Baldar the feared… Baldar who mames without remorse, without reason.” The assemblage moved back at the mention of the dreaded name. "He who lives beyond ‘Dire Woods’ demands atonement for the wrongs done to him by Desera. Desera whom he did love. Desera who seduced then enchained and tortured him.

The crowd grew angry at this. "She is gone…Dead…This is unjust...we have no path to reparation." Once again King Thorald silenced the crowd. He spoke to the posturing bard. “Desera is dead. She died three years past. She cannot be called upon to make amends.

The bard slowly turned about searching as if he had eyes to see. He stopped and took a step towards Ashera. He levelled his staff at her. "But her daughter lives... her daughter now possesses the incantations and the conjuring power of Desera. It is she who must travel Dire Woods and face Baldar.

He drew closer to the young witch, till his face fairly touched hers. “I hear Baldar call your name from his pitch black cave. “Ashera… Ashera…it rolls from his chest…rumbles through the labyrinth of his stone prison and reaches here into the kings keep at Terrawin. It is you Ashera who must release his dread grip on the land. You must travel with myself as your sole guide. You will face villains, creatures, monsters each night. I will prepare you as I can. Since Desera used sexual deceit to enslave Baldar. The creatures he sends from his wounded heart will indeed be sexual predators by nature.

You are the one hope, Ashera. Refuse this terrible quest at Terrawin’s peril.
Sex without love is a meaningless experience, but as far as meaningless experiences go its pretty damn good.
Woody Allen