Kaia is on the prowl....

Started by Kaia, June 19, 2013, 10:25:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaia

Hi!  Feel free to browse, and if something catches your attention, PM me! 

Right now, I'm not available to start a new story.

Faery

Kiara in Faeryland
This is meant to be "Alice in Wonderland" meets Faery.  There are a couple different ideas on how this could go.

Fae born girl who was raised in the  human world, not knowing that she was fae.  Her father lives in Faery, and she doesn't know him, she was adopted, but her adopted parents aren't the best.  She runs off, after a freak accident, and literally runs into your character.  How you would react, I'm not sure.
A human girl ends up in a pocket of Faery with a fae, and is lost finding her way out, possibly chasing our fae through the world of Faery.

Seelie Consort
A human girl catches our prince's eye...and while he could take her at any time, whether she wished it or not, he found himself trying to court her instead.  What happens between them?  Does he decide to stop courting her?  Or will she have a hand in Seelie politics? 

Vampire

The Fair Princess
This is a story of Snow White.  Born a vampire, due to old blood magic, to the Kind and Queen, so desperate to have a child that they'll try anything.  How does she grow up?  How is the blood debt met?

These are a few ideas off the top of my head.  Feel free to pitch me ideas as well.  Hell, I just want to write!

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~

Kaia

~ Who cares what and who we are as long as we no longer break ~