[5E D&D] In Search of Booty, A Naughty Nautical Adventure

Started by Vreski, September 16, 2017, 10:19:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vreski

Kathyan

I was busy for a few days ans just had time to check this out, is there still time/room to apply?

Vreski

Quote from: Kathyan on September 22, 2017, 11:21:50 AM
I was busy for a few days ans just had time to check this out, is there still time/room to apply?

There's still room and the deadline for characters is tomorrow. I'd love to have you as a player!  ;D

Vreski

I have decided, that those who have posted interest and not yet submitted a character, will have more time after the deadline to get their characters in. I'm not sure how much more time that will be, but it will probably be about a week. After that, you will have some more time to get a character in, but you will start out at half of your max hit points and you will miss some stuff.

After the deadline, if someone shows interest, they will probably have to wait until a few players drop out before I will let them in.

CeruleanSerenity

All right, thank you. I probably won't submit my character tonight, then... there are a lot of other things I need to get done soon, so it'll be easier on me if I don't have to rush that tonight. Hopefully I can do it over the weekend, though.

Sethala

I'm relatively inexperienced with 5E so far, but I think I'd like this game.  And it looks like I'm in just before the deadline, yes?

As for character... Not sure what class, need to ponder a bit.  But is there a working catfolk/catgirl race you'd allow?

Also... Part of me wants to be kinda silly (and overly lewd, heh) and say she has some kind of condition, maybe a curse, that makes her massively horny.  Perhaps enough that, once the slavers found out, they played a game with her by tying her up and seeing how long she could go before begging for sex...

AndyZ

It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Vreski

Quote from: Sethala on September 22, 2017, 11:49:05 PM
I'm relatively inexperienced with 5E so far, but I think I'd like this game.  And it looks like I'm in just before the deadline, yes?

As for character... Not sure what class, need to ponder a bit.  But is there a working catfolk/catgirl race you'd allow?

Also... Part of me wants to be kinda silly (and overly lewd, heh) and say she has some kind of condition, maybe a curse, that makes her massively horny.  Perhaps enough that, once the slavers found out, they played a game with her by tying her up and seeing how long she could go before begging for sex...

Yep! The deadline is tomorrow at 1 EST. Like AndyZ suggested, Tabaxi would be a good base for a catgirl. Your catgirl can look however you'd prefer them to look. Being lewd and kinda silly is fine and maybe your catgirl goes into heat a lot. There can be a curse though if you want one.

Kathyan

Name: Presrie Lovuh (prairie lover)
102 years old, Futa Firbolg 8' 260lbs
Class: Ranger (UA)
Background: Urban Bounty Hunter
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality:
Presrie is usually pretty friendly and while she tries not to attract to many attention towards her she, unlike most of her race, is not passive in her approach towards protecting the nature. She is also quite rebel and independant and that is why she embarqued herself in a journey to make people stop harming the the plants and animals.

Quite moody and not too smart Presrie is also a fool for pretty faces and she finds herself constantly falling for those who seduce her.

Stats

Armor Class: 13 (no armor)
Initiative: +3 (advantage)
Speed: xx'ft
Proficiency bonus: +2
Passive Perception: 11
Passive Insight: 11
Passive Investigation: 09
Max Hit Points: 11
Hit Dice: 1d10

Attributes
STR: 19 (+4)
DEX: 16 (+x)
CON: 12 (+x)
INT: 08 (+x)
WIS: 12 (+x)
CHA: 14 (+x)

Skills: Animal Handling, Athletics, Persuasion, Stealth, Survival,
Tool Proficiency: Flute, Thieves Tools
Languages: Common, Elvish, Giant, Orc
Weapon Proficiency: Simple weapons, martial weapons
Armor Proficiency: Light armor, medium armor, shields

Advancement/Feats
xxxxx

Features
Ear to the ground: You are in frequent contact with people in the segment of society that your chosen quarries move through. These people might be associated with the criminal underworld, the rough-and-tumble folk of the streets, or members of high society. This connection comes in the form of a contact in any city you visit, a person who provides information about the people and places of the local area.
Favored Enemy - Humanoids: +2 on weapon damage rolls, advantage on survival(track) and investigation
Natural Explorer: ignore difficult terrain, advantage on initiative, advantage on attack versus creatures that havent acted yet on first round. Diffult Terrain doesn't slow group, group can't became lost except by magic, you remain alert to danger even when doing another activity while traveling, if traveling alone you can move stealthy at normal pace, find twice food when foraging, while tracking you also know the exact number sizes and how long ago they passed.

Spells
SPELLS PER DAY: 1st/none yet

Cantrips: none
1st (memorized/known): not yet

Equipment
Leather Armor, two shortswords, explorer pack, longbow with quiver and 20 arrows
A set of appropiate clothes and a pouch with 20 gp

Weapon Attacks

Shortsword, +4 1d6+4, (finesse, light)
Longbow, +5 1d8+3, (ammunition range150/600, heavy, two handed)

Backstory

For many years Presrie lived a peaceful life in a secluded forest with her kin on a society that was isolated even from the elves but everything changed when band of orcs invaded the lands and began their killing spree while razing the forests. It seemed the humans didn't found another a way to finish them off without harming the nature as well and while they indeed helped it was at a great cost.

Not wishing this to happen again some firbolgs infiltrated the nearby elves towns to learn their way of combat and Presrie was one of them but this was not enough for her she wanted not only the greenskins but any other humanoid to stop harming the land she loved so much and instead of staying to protect her town she ventured out swearing she will hunt down everyone who couldn't life in harmony with mother nature.

She didn't had much luck though as it was in one of the first town that she visited when she was captured by a band of slave trading pirates who fooled by her usual disguise thought at first they were capturing a female elf thought once imprisoned didn't hesitated on putting a leash not only on her neck but on her giant cock as well.

Favored Kink(s): size play on both ends: large dom/small sub, small dom/large sub, non-con also on both sides as she would like to get revenge on tho who slaved her, pet play, master/slave, bondage, public humiliation, public masturbation, forced masturbation, forced sex.

CeruleanSerenity

I'd like to state for the record that I am absolutely fine with overly lewd catgirls.

Sethala

Quote from: Vreski on September 23, 2017, 12:05:53 AM
Yep! The deadline is tomorrow at 1 EST. Like AndyZ suggested, Tabaxi would be a good base for a catgirl. Your catgirl can look however you'd prefer them to look. Being lewd and kinda silly is fine and maybe your catgirl goes into heat a lot. There can be a curse though if you want one.

Alright, thanks, I'll look into it!  Sadly, heading to bed now and I won't be at my computer to make her character sheet until tomorrow evening, but if I remember right 5E doesn't have too many options for making a level 1 character (mechanics-wise, at least... as much as I love Pathfinder, feats and traits always give me analysis paralysis), so it shouldn't take long.

As for curses... Yes, please :3  To be honest, playing a character that stumbles across lewd cursed items or similar things is perhaps one of my favorite ons in games like this.  Not saying you'd have to do something just for my character, but if she finds something like enchanted bracers of armor that turn pain into masochistic pleasure, or boots of striding and springing that make it harder for her to escape grapples or bindings... well, I wouldn't complain  >:)

Zaer Darkwail

I voice also support for horny catgirls! Also horny issue can be racial or personal quirk of the char than curse (so no need do it and just save 'cursed lewd stuff' for later for GM decide plant in). There is more than plenty horny catgirl pics but I recommend type following name on google image search engine; Houtengeki

Kathyan

Oh yeah I used Houtengeki catgirl pictures for my characters a few times, I love them ^^

And as a mention of a cursed item I remember being quite fond of a leather armor that while it granted resistance to bludgeoning attacks it also gave you vulnerability to piercing attacks >:)

Vreski

Alright, we have officially hit the dead line. I will not be accepting any more characters, except from those who have already shown interest in the game. I will now get to work on getting the first post of the game up and those who have already been approved can get to posting.

Sethala

So, how are we on melee characters?  Thinking I might go with either a 2-handed fighter or barbarian, or a monk, unless we're already flooded with melee...

Zaer Darkwail

So far we actually lack proper melee type so far as I know (we do got one duelist girl but she is more finesse sort thing than brute force). Monk would be agile and be hard hitting and most versatile combatant overall.

AndyZ

I'm doing Circle of the Moon druid.  That's fantastic at Level 2+ but we could definitely use some help L1.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Kathyan

Actually I was planning my ranger to be two weapon fighting in melee with her 19 on str and I'd probably have her use throwing weapons at some point to combine melee and ranged but she is no tank and any help at the front line is very much accepted :-)

Zaer Darkwail

So, monk with high dex/wisd for high AC since level 1 can work as tank (plus con would not hurt) or barbarian who while raging gets resistance to physical dmg.

Sethala

Alright, I got a chance to look at Tabaxi, and check out class features.  Admittedly, I"m leaning towards either barbarian or monk, largely so she can fight in an outfit like this: https://danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1546904

Also pondered her backstory a bit, and had the idea that she found a magic ring in a goblin lair, and couldn't resist putting it on, only to find out it was cursed... this fits amusingly well with Tabaxi lore, it seems.  Only issue is that I can't really see her to be the type to be overly Lawful, so the lore behind monks doesn't suit her as well.  I could try to say that she's more of a martial artist, someone that learned how to fight as well as a monk without having lived at a monastery (perhaps trained by a proper monk at some point), if Vreski would allow it.  Or, she could have been at a monastery for enough time to learn to be a monk, only to be kicked out "sent on a mission to explore the outside world, until the monastery sends for her" as her chaotic nature and frequent obsessions were too much of a headache for the other monks "gave her unique insight necessary for this expedition".

Zaer Darkwail

So far paladin nor monk have alignment restrictions as in the past. Paladin sure has oath based ideals which they have to follow (Righteous Oaths present classic paladin but Green Knight can be neutral good or chaotic good example). Monks are matter of discipline but discipline can be anything from lawful rigid structures and simply 'get drunk and kick ass while in euphoric haze' (drunken fist master method). So overall as tabaxi monk you can take footnote that tabaxi are tribals or wandering tribes and in monks case your char may had been taken as apprentice to wandering tabaxi monk who wanders and travels as means of enlightenment and once you learned basics (or just got caught by pirates while mentor was not looking) you split off from mentor and traveled alone for time.

Tabaxi monk could take inspiration from wild animals (mimic their moves in fight gracefully if go way of open palm example) or chaotic energies of elements (if take way of elements order) or embrace stealthy hunting cat (if take way of the shadow order). It could be even so that monks in tabaxi society are viewed as entertainers/top athletes (take entertainer background example and would explain your harem sort outfit certainly) than 'mystic warrior' order (albeit tabaxi monks are well capable of fighting unarmored).

Sethala

Oo, thanks Zaer, I like some of these.  Admittedly what I was thinking of with her being at a monastery was feeling kind of out of place for her.  Perhaps I'll say that her Tabaxi village taught their children fighting unarmed as if dancing, making her skilled at both, and she supported herself by dancing at taverns as she traveled. 

Sethala

Alright, this is what I've got for her sheet so far.  Need to get ready for work, so I'll finish it when I get home.

Name: Aura of Passion (Aura)
19 years old, female Tabaxi, 5'6", 115 lb
Class: Monk 1
Alignment: Chaotic Neutral
Personality: Aura, like many Tabaxi, is incredibly curious about the world, though her fixation is mostly on learning interesting stories and sharing them with any who can spare the time to listen.  She has a fickle attitude, though she's fiercely loyal to the few that she considers friends.  She can come off as somewhat selfish at times, though when things are serious she'll usually try to help out.
Stats

Armor Class: 18
Initiative: +5
Speed: 30 ft
Passive Perception: 15
Passive Insight: 13
Passive Investigation: 11
Max Hit Points: 10
Hit Dice: 1d8

Attributes
STR: 8 (-1)
DEX: 20 (+5)
CON: 14 (+2)
INT: 12 (+1)
WIS: 16 (+3)
CHA: 11 (+0)

Skills: Perception, Stealth, History, Acrobatics, Performance, Religion
Tool Proficiency: Flute, Disguise Kit, Lute
Language: Common, xxxxx
Weapon Proficiency: Simple weapons, shortswords
Armor Proficiency: None

Advancement/Feats
(None yet!)

Features

Darkvision: May see in dim light as if bright light for 60', and in darkness as if dim light.  Cannot discern color in darkness.
Feline Agility: May double speed in combat when moving until end of turn.  Cannot use trait again until after moving 0 feet in a turn.
Cat's Claws: Climb speed of 20'.  Claws are natural weapons that deal 1d4 slashing.
By Popular Demand: May always find a place to perform.  Free lodging and food if performing every day.  When strangers recognize her from her performances, they take a liking to her.
Martial Arts: May use Dex for unarmed strikes and monk weapons, may roll d4 instead of normal unarmed strike die, may make free unarmed strike when attacking with unarmed or monk weapon.  Feature only works when unarmed or wielding monk weapon, and no armor or shield.
Unarmored Defense: AC is 10 + Dex + Wis when wearing no armor or shield.

Equipment

xxxxx

Weapon Attacks

xxxx, +x xdx+x, (properties)

Backstory
Aura grew up in a small Tabaxi village that taught its children how to fight unarmed, using only their fists and claws to defend themselves and capture prey.  Aura herself had become very skilled at it, learning all that she could until she was ready to leave the village, hoping to explore the outside world.

As Aura traveled the world, she became something of an entertainer, using the skills she had learned for fighting to learn how to dance, earning her a place to stay in many taverns across the land, as well as a handful of favors from admirers.  Sometimes she was by herself, but every so often she ran into a bard she could perform alongside, adding emphasis to his tales.  The more she performed, the more she learned that stories were becoming her true passion, able to hold her attention more than anything else.  She learned to tell some of them herself, though she frequently added her own embellishments to the tales to keep things interesting, or to make up what she had forgotten.

Unfortunately, her fate changed when she saw a small group of goblins preparing to raid a farm.  She decided to step in, easily fighting off the goblins before they could do any damage, and found a small ring in the belongings one of them dropped when they fled.  She put it on, wondering if it was magical and what she could make it do.  As soon as she put it on however, she realized it was cursed, with a spell that would make her feel insatiable lust.  Weakened by the curse, she was easy pickings for the pirate raiders that decided to capture her as yet another slave.

Favored Kink(s): Bondage, public humiliation, orgasm control, slavery, pet-play, bestiality, lactation, aphrodisiacs, mild pain-play, and fun with cursed items

Offs: Anything that belongs in a bathroom, severe pain/mutilation, futa

CeruleanSerenity

Name: Lyra Asterale
117 years old, female nymph 5'4" 127 lbs
Class: Warlock
Alignment: Chaotic Good
Personality: Lyra is what many would expect a nymph to be: she's cheerful and friendly, kind and caring towards all living things, and has an innocent playfulness and love for the world that refuse to be extinguished even in the face of darkness. Most of all, she has an astonishing, inexhaustible libido, and is utterly unashamed of showing it. She's relatively young for a nymph, however; her bond with the natural world isn't as strong as others and she can be naive (even ditzy), but she's quite curious about the outside world and its inhabitants.
Stats

Armor Class: 17
Initiative: +2
Speed: 30'ft, swim 30'ft
Passive Perception: 9
Passive Insight: 9
Passive Investigation: 10
Max Hit Points: 11
Hit Dice: 1d8

Attributes
STR: 12 (+1)
DEX: 14 (+2)
CON: 16 (+3)
INT: 10 (+0)
WIS: 9 (-1)
CHA: 20 (+5)

Skills: Arcana, History, Nature, Persuasion
Tool Proficiency: Gaming Set (Three-Dragon Ante)
Language: Common, Elvish, Sylvan, Draconic
Weapon Proficiency: Simple
Armor Proficiency: Light
Saving Throw Proficiency: Wisdom, Charisma

Advancement/Feats

Features
Darkvision 60 ft.
Unearthly Grace. While you are wearing no armor, your AC is equal to 10 + your Dexterity modifier + your Charisma modifier. You can use a shield (if you are proficient) and still gain this benefit.
Nature's Blessing. You may speak with animals at will as if you are under the effect of the spell of the same name. Once you reach 3rd level, you may cast charm person once per day. Once you reach 5th level, you may cast speak with plants once per day. Charisma is your spellcasting ability for these spells.
Fey Blood. You gain several benefits from being fey, but also some drawbacks.
-You have advantage on saving throws against being Charmed, and magic cannot put you to sleep.
-Many fey are innately sexual beings, and nymphs especially so. You draw sustenance from sexual energy. If you engage in at least 4 hours of sexual activity with others a day, you do not need to eat or drink and may meditate as elves do, gaining the same benefit in 4 hours of meditation that a human does from 8 hours of sleep. In addition, you never suffer fatigue from sexual activity, and you cannot become pregnant.
-You have Vulnerability to bludgeoning, piercing, and slashing weapons dealt by weapons forged from cold iron.
Fey Weaknesses: Truthbound: You may never say a thing you know to be untrue.

Otherworldly Patron (Archfey)
-Fey Presence: Once per short or long rest, you may take a standard action to affect all creatures within a 10-foot cube originating from you. Affected creatures must make a Wisdom save against your Warlock spell save DC, and on a failure, are charmed or frightened by you (your choice) until the end of your next turn.

Pact Magic

Spells
SPELLS PER SHORT/LONG REST: 1 (Slot Level: 1st)

Cantrips: Eldritch Blast, Minor Illusion
1st (memorized/known): Faerie Fire, Sleep

Equipment

Weapon Attacks

Unarmed Strike, +3 1+1, bludgeoning
Eldritch Blast, +5 1d10, 120 ft, force

Backstory
Lyra grew up in a woodland realm, a place secluded from civilization and touched with fey magic. Surrounded by nature's bounty, her life with her nymph sisters was peaceful, pleasant, and endlessly fun. Between the other nymphs and the forest dwellers that came to visit, there was no lack of pleasurable company either... and though the rare traveler sparked her curiosity about the outside world, she thought for years that she would live happily there forever.

That changed, somewhat, with a visit from the nymph queen a mere few decades into her life. She took a special liking to Lyra on some whim - likely helped along by Lyra's eager lust during the festivities - and took the young nymph under her wing. Lyra could hardly refuse, but faced with the queen's beauty, legendary even among nymphs, she hardly wanted to. Lyra joined the rest of her handmaidens eagerly, serving the queen's endless desires, playing with her other servants, entertaining her guests, and on occasion, carrying out tasks the ancient fey thought important enough to tear one of her beloved servants away from her presence for a time.

It was during one of these errands that Lyra was ambushed and captured by pirates. It had been a simple thing, she thought... delivering a letter to someone in a small town. She had been transported by magic, and once she delivered the letter, she expected she would be taken back within a day.

Now she is on a strange ship, held hostage by cruel men along with dozens of other prisoners. Oh, she doesn't mind their attention - if they just wanted her body, they would have only had to ask. But she wants her freedom, she wants to see her home again, and she doesn't want to see the other prisoners suffer. And for the first time in her life, she'll have to stand up and face danger if she's going to get what she wants.

Favored Kink(s): Exhibitionism, group sex, informality, large breasts and cocks
Offs: Scat, watersports, vore, sexual violence and abuse, pregnancy, obese or disgusting partners

Vreski