News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

fantasy/sexual- player/players wanted

Started by Adere, March 23, 2008, 03:05:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adere

I'm looking for a male, that atleast plays a character that is older than mine, and she will be 18, I'll post a character bio soonish.

Maybe if anyone wants to come in as bad guys, it's fine and stuff.

I want people that are detailed. This is for a fantasy/futuristic past/sexual roleplay, pretty much no cars or planes, but modern weapons, trains and electronics, just set in a more rural time. Romance is wanted in it, though no straight out "I love you"s stuff. It can be a more, intimate sexual relationship between two people that either care for each other already, or meet and start to.

If you'd like to know more about me, and mainly what my character will be like, it's in introductions under "Tenerlo"

I like alot of action, and fighting and adventure in my things. But I also like to have the peace times when they can commit to pleasure and other such things.

Not really into the vampire thing.. nor the werewolf thing, but I prefer them to the all powerful magical types -nods-. The male should be more of a leader, a dominating type.

Just... type me if you'd like to enter and explain a little about your sexual likes, dislikes, turn ons and offs, and about your character or where to find out more on your and your character ^_^ I look forward to roleplaying with you guys!

psouth119

sounds pretty interesting i'll do this with you

Adere

first I'd like to know if you're what I'm looking for, do you have a link to a character profile and more on what your preferences are? you didn't say much on your on's and off's post.

Muse

I, too, am intrigued, my lady.  *bows* 

A question. 

Are you looking for me to run the scenario, or just your paramour?  And perhaps one of your foes as well? 

Let me glance at your ons and offs while I await your reply. 

I'm a fairly flexible author.  You might say I'm rediscovering romance after the end of a bad relationship, followed by the death of a lady dear to me.  But i still enjoy a broad array of play, and I still haven't updated my ons/offs page in many, many years... 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

How to set this Muse ablaze (O/Os)

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

Muse

Oh, dear, I hope that didn't come across as clingy or emotionally needy.  ^_^;; 
A link for all of us who ever had a shouting match with our muse: http://www.ted.com/talks/elizabeth_gilbert_on_genius.html

When the little angel won't appear no matter how many plum blossoms you swirl:  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=135346.msg16474321#msg16474321 (Major update 5/10/2023)

MagicalPen

I'd gladly join in too, once  some more details are worked out.

My On and Offs
When the Ink Runs Dry

Looking/Available for New Games

psouth119

well you'll probably like Muse more then me and he is probably better suited for this role play so i'll let him have the spot lol your welcome Muse :-* :P

Adere

o.o; I was just about to right my turns on and offs, but my thingy froze.

I will in a moment. And as for the two that would like to join now, since psouth has stepped down o.O;

What are you looking for in this roleplay? What exactly do you both want to be?

But I'd like to warn you, this is strickly roleplay, I am not looking for a real life relationship o_o; I hope that doesn't come off bad.

And I'm not really going to be the runner of the roleplay, idea's are encouraged. I want to have the freedom with coming up with new scenario's while working with the one being my character.

My Character will be a neko(cat) girl, who's neko form only comes out during the night. Your character will not find out about her true form untill they have some form of "night" playing. She will seem only human during the day. I'm going to write out a bio on her and everything. She is a run away, basically. A run away from a slave trade, she doesn't at all seem submissive (though she kind of is) and is very defiant and snappy in nature.

What I think would be interesting is if the guy was actually the bad guy to her, probably some bounty hunter made to believe she was a criminal of some sort, hunting her down, probably capturing her to take her back (since she's wanted alive). Then a story where they get close and he's not really that much of a "evil" person, and she's just someone that wants and thrust for freedom, yet oddly wants stability.

The roleplay is plot is up for debate. o.O it will be alot of roleplay and fun, aswell as some sexual and what not. The guy can actually be all cruel and totally evil if you want, a true bad guy. I just need a character is masculine and dominant.

Oh, and you'll find more on my likes and dislikes in the introductions, feel free to ask more questions and give me info on your selves, so that I can try with choices o.O;

Adere

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=13771.0

the above is the link to the roleplay for this add.
( you MUST read ooc first)

Adere

Also, if the place is taken, and you still wish to roleplay with me, feel free to send me a message on any idea's or roleplay scenario's you have, and I'll get back to you on if I wish to join in and roleplay with you. I do love to roleplay :P

Zaer Darkwail

Sorry for my post but I did read this section, just missunderstood some things. I assumed when you said 'humanoid form' I assumed she is fully 'human' in appearance and not cat girl even during day time. So explain bit better what 'neko' exactly means then?

Also with bit edit in start it can be said he is bountyhunter who had tracked her and saw she had climbed up into tree and so is following her. Also I can edit off mention of claw marks on bark (but toughted she had climbed up there at nigth during cat girl/neko form and mad eassumption she had paws).

Adere

"Neko girl" ...that's what I said.. o_O; but I can see where the mistunderstanding was made. And yes, there can be claw marks on the bark, because at night, she would have some form of claws to help her climb. but I'm starting to think the first come first serve idea was not such a good idea. o.O; rushed posts and all, lol

Zaer Darkwail

Hehe, indeed. Sorry for my rushed post but if you allow I edit it more suitable then. So Neko girl means cat girl, ok. I dont mind if neko girl haves someform of claws (and small fangs) assist in climbing and it would make kind of sense.

Adere

Zaer Darkwail

Edited, check it out :). Is it okay now?

Adere

Roleplay is still up for grabs. Darkwail and I decided to start a different on our own. so this one is still up for anyone else to try up :D

Zaer Darkwail

Yeh, deleted mine edited post so feel free to post and take grabs on this fine lady here ;).

Adere

Muse

Oh, dear me, I did butcher that first post.  M'lady, I never meant to ask for anything more than strictly roll play, I just meant that I haven't been exploring my romantic side much in the last few years. 

Let's see if it's not too late.