F looking for something for herself...

Started by VictoriaFox, January 07, 2017, 06:53:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

VictoriaFox

Hi guys,

I've decided to post here, since in the last 2 months I've been struggling to find the right fit for myself in the 'GMs looking for players' section. Maybe here - I will have some more luck.
I have one ongoing game I am participating in for quite a while now - and I honestly enjoy it, but getting a project or two more would probably nicely fill my spare time I wish to spend in here ;)

What I am looking for then?

* I am looking for a game strongly led by GM
* Honestly, I would prefer something set in real world OR a world based on the real one (post apocaliptic themes, and a modern fantasy are fine).
* Humans - All the particpants are humans or - in very special cases if the fantasy scenario really interests me - human like beings.
* The smut amount is basically up to the other participants and GM - it can be huge, it can be just a simple addition to the project.
* I am looking for a LONGER project, and definitely not one shot, and only a play by post projects interest me.
* Preferably around 3-4 players - including me and the GM, unless there is a REALLY solid proof that a bigger group can stay active without risking that the game will die sooner rather than later...
* Althought it's not a requirement, I feel good when the roles are shared as follows: 1. the GM (obviously also playing all NPCs) playing a character, who can give ideas, but leaves most of the decisions to other party members, 2. other participants excluding me like to make decisions and take actions - so they mostly decide about the party choices. 3. I am mostly following the decisions of the others.
* It would be nice for everyone to have a post at least once every 2-3 days, and preferably even more often.
* I play only FEMALE characters, and only submissive (more or less - it may vary, but never dominant) ones. Preferably also rather dumb and easily swayed or exploited if someone wants to.

As for the exact ideas, here are a few examples of what comes to my mind (I may update the list later on):
* Obviously post apocaliptic world - Fallout games or zombies are a really ok settings for me.
* Reality show - it can be survival on an island or modern bulding like big brother or whatever - here I would strongly love to have a competition between players to some extend. To be honest it doesn't have to be a tv show, but really any kind of game.
* A summer camp, or any other trip with or without a real reason.
* Gang life, with some shady characters, where players would mostly stuggle to be the higher rank and have more power than the others.

I am mainly searching for people, who would like to be the GMs for something around what I am searching for.

BlackStone

Going along your hook of post apocalyptic world, while not fitting like Cinderella shoe, how about a game set in the X-COM 2 continuity, where the X-COM operatives are more the seat of your pants, hiding out in the fringes of society less they be caught as they fight the good fight against the Alien invaders the rest of their world has embraced?