Godbound RP? (Any Interest?)

Started by Gilgameshian, December 10, 2016, 01:24:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gilgameshian

I've been reading over the free edition of Godbound and I have to say that the system sounds like a hell of a lot of fun. I don't GM games I've never played so I'm certainly not confident enough to just jump in and try running a show but I'm curious if there are others out there looking to test the Godbound system and have so fun with it.

I'm game for using the built-in world, something more akin to the Exalted world, or just making something up (Superheroes? I've considered a Marvel/DC styled world using Godbound rules but haven't experienced it enough to implement that. Maybe play as a young group of new superheroes in a world using Godbound rules and see how things go?)

If anyone out there is interested in this lemme know. Let's see if we can't get a small group thing going with this since goddamn this RP system won't get out of my head :P
March 2020: Working Retail + Virus Panic = Brain not work so good. Expect slow intermittent replies as sanity slowly drains and is returned.

Petrus02

i would like to try the system too, the built in world seems very nice tho. (interested as a player)