Something smutty with lots of traps

Started by Sain, August 15, 2016, 03:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mac84

Very nice, I can see both him, and Sain's dancer being very popular at the tavern.

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.

Mac84

Quote from: Izaya Orihara on December 22, 2016, 05:25:26 AM
This looks interesting.

Howdy Izaya, Right now, ideas are mainly getting tossed around for setting plot, and others stuff.

Would love to hear your ideas.

Sain

The pics look good.

I was thinking I would have MC culture have some kinda pretty free to take concubines / slaves culture. MC could have been kidnapped by some Sheik or big boss aristocrat of some kind wanted him as a concubine. He was there for a while, but then maybe someone else in the harem or someone outside it really liked him and helped him escape and join the shady trading guild on this far-away island so he could hide from the Sheik.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

pdragon

Hmmm that's interesting. If that's the case then perhaps the futa lizard girl used to be one of the sultan/aritocrat's guards, and YC managed to convince/seduce her into helping him escape, and afterwords they got picked up by the guild either because one of them had old connections to it, or word spread of a slave managing to sneak out of the Sultan's palace and the guild was impressed by their skills and approached them to join. I imagine the second dancer as being part of the guild as a "cover guy", i.e. he doesn't get involved in deals and trades directly, rather he's there to help provide cover for the dealer and allow them to move throughout the area more freely (and basically keeping a look out to make sure nothing happens to him and their cover isn't being blown).
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Silver Phoenix

Oh!  Great to see this up and active again!  Not up for playing traps myself, but am always up to add male characters into the fray as well as dick-girls and futas.

Will have to do some catching up before I can see what I might be able to contribute. ;D
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Mac84

Quote from: Silver Phoenix on December 23, 2016, 05:42:10 AM
Oh!  Great to see this up and active again!  Not up for playing traps myself, but am always up to add male characters into the fray as well as dick-girls and futas.

Will have to do some catching up before I can see what I might be able to contribute. ;D

Hey Phoenix, Like you I'm not going to make a trap character, but a more traditional Male that enjoys traps.

JoanieSappho

Likewise, not going to e a trap, but I do like abusing them.

Biles

I'm always up for shemales and futas, *slurps* I hope you guys can get the whole thing started cause I still wanna use this
cutie
ASAP.
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Mac84

Quote from: Biles on December 24, 2016, 06:00:43 AM
I'm always up for shemales and futas, *slurps* I hope you guys can get the whole thing started cause I still wanna use this
cutie
ASAP.

I hope it gets up, adn running too cause I want to her as well. ;)

Quote from: JoanieSappho on December 23, 2016, 11:00:57 AM
Likewise, not going to e a trap, but I do like abusing them.

THey're so much fun to play with. :D

Alright, here is a candidate for the Isle of Astra. the Island general shape, and size. It will be floating, and would have an enormous sea of Clouds flowing all around it.

A candidate for the Port City of Asun:

Moon Light Serenade Tavern:

Mac84

Swordsman18

Sain, I got to say you were one of the best players a GM could ask for. So if you guys find one I am more than happy to play something with you all.