Something smutty with lots of traps

Started by Sain, August 15, 2016, 03:37:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sain

There doesn't seem to be a cure for this urge to play switchy/subby trap characters. Need more games where I can write one, preferably one with other traps, possibly some futas and definitely some real men to fuck the traps when they're not glued to each other and why not girls too. Hopefully also lots of excuses to tie the traps up in bondage arrangements. The game would of course need  aplot to function, though I'm fresh out of ideas for that, but can help pitch in stuff if some GM brings an inspiring story seed to the table. Scifi, fantasy, modern with a twist could all work. As long as there is romance and smut all is fine! Would be nice to dive deeper into the social and emotional side of things rather than save or destroy the world. Could be some kinda harem arrangement, I dunno.

Maybe we can gather here a bunch of eager trap characters to lure for some horny eager GM.
PM box is open. So is my discord: Sain#5301

Silver Phoenix

Love traps!  I'm not sure what plots would be of interest though...  Some part of me is thinking something of a kinky spin on the magical girls theme?
My O/Os: Elliquiy, F-List

Current Game Capacity: 11/11; Full

Sain

:-) Hey hey. I've gotten a bit stuffed with games after leaving this bait here, but maybe by the time we get more players that won't be the case. I guess a magical girl theme could work. Anything can work if we give it some fun spin.

Biles

Hmm, I don't know about magical girls, but I do hope we can involve tentacle creatures and monsters since they're good at binding their victims and such. >:3 How about abducting victims and put them in a menagerie for all the creatures to watch and enjoy?
[tr][td]
Denai Academy
Student: Amara Yochumaru[/td][/tr][tr][td]Zootopia: Hybrid Theory
Animal: Mocha[/td][/tr][tr][td]The Run
Hunted: Xuna Bladereaver[/td][/tr][/table]

Florence

Always fond of trappy pretty boys!

Down to play a more dommy/switchy trap, dommy futa, or dommy lady :D

Of course, I can't commit to anything definitely until there's more stuff ironed out, but I can say that the overall concept interests me so far :D
O/O: I was going to make a barebones F-list as a rough summary, but then it logged me out and I lost my progress, so I made a VERY barebones F-list instead: Here.

Mac84

Some one say "Traps"!? :D

Since a Plot is not forth coming, perhaps I may suggest something.

Center the story on an Island Chain/nation , and a particular port city. If you want, go even further and perhaps focus around a brothel that specializes in delicious traps. Setting could be Modern(ish)/Fantasy so that those that want to play Futas, Or Traps of races other than Humans like Elves, Nekomimi, "Monster" Boys, can. Technology level about 1920/30s with hints of Steampunk as well as Magic. the Island nation can be a place that is Neutral in the various political Factions of the world at large, but a place that everyone from all walks of life may come and go. The Island may have its own "Defense Force" used to ensure Pirates, while allowed to trade in port, can't operate, and plunder within a certain distance of the Island as well as keep the Island's neutrality. Other nations have a vest interest in keeping the Island's neutrality intact as it has operations much like Switzerland in that it does manage a LOT of the other nations Financial affairs, particularly Stuff that is meant to stay off the books.

Another aspect could be that the Island is not situated in the middle of a liquid sea, but floating above an infinitely expanding sea of clouds.

I have an idea percolating of a Defense force Naval Captain that's ship's home port is this particular city.

Possible images of his ship:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

these are the thoughts that have been swimming in my head since first seeing this thread. Perhaps it can inspire a plot for someone. :-)

Another possible setting, and one I've not seen much of is what I call "Fantasy-Western" essentially, the Technology level, dress, and general atmosphere would be like an American Western. The small frontier towns, mining/Farming Settlements. Complete with Sheriffs, Marshals, Bandits, Saloons, and Snake/Fairy Oil Salesmen. Yet with all the Fantasy Races, and Magics that go along with the Fantasy element. Also some Steampunk tech as well if desired.

The Character I would have for that setting would be named Jacob Cole, former Cavalry Scout for her Majasty's mounted Cavalry.

Sain

Damn you paint a fun image in my head with that explanation :D I really love the idea of that kind of world that just screams to be explored, but then focusing on the personal level stuff of the people living on the island. Got a few ideas for characters already that I could use.

Although, I'm not sure if I should be getting into more games :P But if you or someone makes a relaxed paced small group game out of this I'm totally in!

Mac84

Quote from: Sain on December 09, 2016, 09:34:25 AM
Damn you paint a fun image in my head with that explanation :D I really love the idea of that kind of world that just screams to be explored, but then focusing on the personal level stuff of the people living on the island. Got a few ideas for characters already that I could use.

Although, I'm not sure if I should be getting into more games :P But if you or someone makes a relaxed paced small group game out of this I'm totally in!

Yeah, i can see this as more of "Slice of Life" type story where a relaxed Pacing, story telling could be fostered. Particularly so with a Brothel/Pub locale where everyone comes to Eat, Drink, and be merry. Depending on who all is involved, then smaller Side threads can be made up for "Adventures", and the likes.

would love to see your character ideas. :D

Sain

I was thinking either a cowboy bad boy type or a slutty arabian themed dancer with possibly some mysterious magics (like fortune telling or healing).

e. I'd link the inspirational images, but they're mostly NSFW ;D

Mac84

so long as you tag them, I'm sure people don't mind. I certainly won't.

The only real character I have with any detail is the Captain of the Warship that seems to be perpetually docked at the port.

Biles

I hope we get to do some smutty trap because my dick's been itchin' to try this character I had in mind to use. Also, because recently I got my shit stolen, specifically my laptop and the external HD which had practically my soul in it. So I've been trying to mentally force myself to get out of a mental wrack, and getting into an RP would help bring back some sense of normalcy for me.

Slutboy Bunny

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

JoanieSappho

Oh, you know me, Sain.
Something about traps makes my mildly subby butt go full nasty femdom, so count me in if you want trapbutt to get wrecked.  :P

Ershin

Goodness gracious I'd love to get in on this trap business if I'm able to. There's just something undeniably both adorable and sexy about cute boys that can be easily mistaken for girls at first glance ~

Sain

Quote from: Mac84 on December 09, 2016, 09:19:09 PM
so long as you tag them, I'm sure people don't mind. I certainly won't.

The only real character I have with any detail is the Captain of the Warship that seems to be perpetually docked at the port.

I suppose. For cowboy inspiration I found better that is actually perfectly SFW.

For the other idea it was this one (warning, NSFW)

Quote from: JoanieSappho on December 17, 2016, 02:42:35 AM
Oh, you know me, Sain.
Something about traps makes my mildly subby butt go full nasty femdom, so count me in if you want trapbutt to get wrecked.  :P

;D The pervy bird coming to hunt some?

Sain

Quote from: Ershin on December 17, 2016, 09:48:56 AM
So adorable ~ <3

Agreed :-) That artist 'Ban' is one of my favourite ones.

Biles

[tr][td]
Denai Academy

Mac84

Quote from: Sain on December 17, 2016, 09:35:50 AM

For the other idea it was this one (warning, NSFW)

That NSFW one is very tempting. In fact, I dare say he can turn any straight man with a look. ;D

Quote from: Biles on December 17, 2016, 06:21:29 PM
Maybe we can resurrect an RP that was in the making that involved males:
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=258182.0

Now the Guy that started that Interest thread request has gone, so I don't think it would ruffle too many feathers to have another pick up the ball, and run with it. It would make for an interesting "Slice of Life", and A Dominate Female "Landlady" Would work out quite well.

The Apartment could be housed on the Island nation too for that fantasy vibe that is quite popular.

Sain

A mashup could be nice. Some inn with a bit extra flavor with some fantasy culture of a floating island in there and people from various different backgrounds and lands all inhabiting the same place. I would likely go with the arabic-ish trap then.

Mac84

What do you all think about this then?

The Isle of Astra lay in the western reaches of the Emerald Cloud Sea. A spanse of the Cloud sea that takes on a Emerald green hue most evenings as the twin suns descend into the East. The Thick Ring circling the planet shimmering like countless diamonds as the great blue Gas Giant the world orbits dominates the night sky. A bastion, and major Trading hub for the Kingdom of Lor'sa to the East, and the Empire of Aussie to the West. The two great powers in this region. Cause of its location, a plethora of Peoples and cultures intermix freely upon the large island. Where races like the Ahb (Fairies that live for hundreds of years, nad are as tall as Man. They have WIngs that allow limited Flight.), Beast-kyn (Humanoids with traits of Animals, Ears, Tail, Eyes Enhanced senses), share the towns, forests, and grasslands with Humans, Elves, and Dwarves. Also mixed in is the generous mixture of Magic, Science, and Technology.

The Port city of Asun (Ah-Soon) is a thriving bustling port that sees dozens of ships coming, and going each day with passengers, and Merchants eager to try and make their fortune, or see if the rumors of the Isle of Astra are true. Sitting at the Dock is the ADS (Fill in the Blank), A dreadnought Battleship used by the Island Defense forces to ensure that any pirates adhere to the agreement surrounding the Cloud Sea, as well as prevent any foreign powers from trying to exert their will over the Island, and its inhabitants. She is commanded by Captain Bartholomew Jamieson (Possible candidate for MC). 

One of the most popular Places in Asun is the Blue Moons Inn, and Tavern. A popular gathering spot for travelers, and Residents alike for its great selection of Libations ranging from Alcohol to "Herbal Supplements". Another key feature of the Blue Moons is their Choice of "Entertainment"

This is what I have so far, still working out details.

What do you all think of having Herms/Futas/Shemales part of the Island population?

Would love to hear all of yoru ideas for this location.

Sain

I think herms and such are good :-)

The location sounds great. I am especially in love with having cool things in the sky for any fantasy world ;D We can have so much fun coming up with different things that occur due to whatever gravitational fluctuations a gas giant and twin suns cause or have whirlpools and weather effects on the surface of the 'father planet' have some similar significance as astrology in the setting's magic traditions. I'll definitely have my chara's culture have some fun meanings for it all.

I can think a bit where my chara is from. If other people want to play something arabic inspired we can probably play around with the concept together. I'm tentatively thinking that he is proxy of some mysterious trading guild from some far-away land so he would have weird stuff for sale and occasionally have mysterious meetings, but mostly just be chilling and relaxing at the inn or dancing there and performing.

Mac84

The Suten of Cosca could be an Arid continent to the South East patterned after the Middle east.

pdragon

Well Sain if you're looking for arabic inspired then how about a fellow
dancer
to accompany him? Perhaps being exotic, eastern dancers can be their cover to hide your character's shadier dealings? And maybe a futa
lizard girl
to act as their personal body guard for good measure (who just happens to get paid in "bronze" rather than gold  ;) )
What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread

Mac84

Pdragon, your dancer's link seems to be broken

pdragon

What a thrill...with silence and darkness through the night....

Request Thread