Darkwood City (freeform, dark fairytale sandbox, all welcome, Open!)

Started by BlueEyedBard, September 12, 2019, 01:40:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BlueEyedBard

@Elizabeth Ecsed - Thank you, you're in! Please check out the ooc, and the other open threads. I'll get your sheet in the character thread, feel free to jump into the ic threads.
Welcome to the game!
"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
Ad astra - but per hominum
On/Off

Elizabeth Ecsed

Quote from: BlueEyedBard on November 07, 2019, 02:25:48 AM
@Elizabeth Ecsed - Thank you, you're in! Please check out the ooc, and the other open threads. I'll get your sheet in the character thread, feel free to jump into the ic threads.
Welcome to the game!

You.... Used the profile that mentioned He Who Shouldn't be Named on the character sheet post...

BlueEyedBard

"The ultimate in paranoia is not when everyone is against you but when everything is against you." P.K. Dick
On/Off

Armphid

Excellent question!  I wondered about that myself.  Is it cash?  Coins?  Do they have debit/credit cards?
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]

Elizabeth Ecsed

Quote from: Armphid on November 08, 2019, 10:16:21 PM
Excellent question!  I wondered about that myself.  Is it cash?  Coins?  Do they have debit/credit cards?

Feeding souls of the damned to Howler?

BlueEyedBard

There is cash, currency called the Darkwood Dollar or (DwD). But because Darkwood is sufficiently advanced, most citizens would have s debit/credit card.

Cash would likely have a depiction of Maleficent on it, and they have done away with coins. Mal wouldn't be interested in such a small denomination of money.
On/Off

BlueEyedBard

Updated first and second post, along with character thread. Looking to add new characters to the roster! Remember, recruiting is always open, and feel free to post any questions here.
On/Off

Miss Nyx

< w < -Sets out a plate of special cookies for potential interested individuals- Teeheehee!

Wolfling72

O/O's
Snippets
A/A's
Wolfi Recommends- changes weekly
Keep it vampirated and melanated.

Armphid

Come on in!  This group is welcoming and wonderfully talented!  You'll love writing with them, guaranteed!
[tr][td]
My ONs/OFFs and Other Info

One-on-One Ideas/Interests

Group Ideas/Interests[/td][td]     [/td]
[td][/td]
[/tr][/table]