What are you drinking? (archive)

Started by Captain Maltese, April 04, 2008, 06:03:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lycana

Decided to put an end to my coffee drinking for the night and instead have a simple mug of hot chocolate.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Autumn52

coffee *just so you know I had to re-spell it three times to get it right, still asleep*
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

Night Stalker

last of my cold coffee, water.
Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: Xandi on April 19, 2012, 06:24:41 AM
coffee *just so you know I had to re-spell it three times to get it right, still asleep*

The things you write when you are still asleep *on a different thread*

Breathless Intent

*laughs* that would be a great thread, Mr. B! I had something the other day when I was passing out..just random stream of consciousness words, something like "and then with the thing and the other room was and i did....*snore*"

OT: Coffee!!

Autumn52

May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

Mr Bigglesworth

Because it seems to bother Xandi that I don't drink enough coffee, I'm having coffee right now.

Captain Maltese

Somersby Lite Apple Cider (4.7%)

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on April 19, 2012, 03:48:15 PM
Because it seems to bother Xandi that I don't drink enough coffee, I'm having coffee right now.

Grabs chest and says in Sanford and Son style, "I'm coming to meet you Elizabeth"

Sanford And Son: This Is The Big One!

Mr Bigglesworth

*Laughing almost too hard to type*

Kendra

at this hour of the night, only water ;)

Breathless Intent

Mordred

Just had carrot juice. Wasn't bad. Wasn't great. Was ok.
*See Pillory*

Dahling

Rum and coke. Why? Because I'm pretending it's Friday. <.<

Mordred

Water.. had noooooo coffee today whatsoever. *tum was no fun* BUT.. tomorrow.. will be making up for it.
*See Pillory*

Lycana

Cherry Dr Pepper. So glad to have something else than that diet junk.
Yes pleases and no thank yous (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 What I'm currently craving (Updated 9/15/2014) <3 Where has your favorite little Dream Dancer been? (Updated 6/20/2013)

"Woman was created from Man's rib; Not made from His head to top Him; Nor from His feet to be trampled; But from His side to be His equal, Under His arm to be protected, And near His heart to be loved"

Berek

British tea. Probably something like English Breakfast tea, if you have that, with milk of course.
Hello! :) Might consider rps again, mainly vanilla/light bdsm, might consider taboos eg uncle/neice, teacher/student, etc

Dahling

A bit of milk...but...it's with coffee, not tea, alas.

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I am the NightStalker

Mordred

Espresso.. in about 10 minutes.
*See Pillory*

Night Stalker

I am the NightStalker

Mr Bigglesworth

Quote from: Mordred on April 20, 2012, 12:45:03 PM
Espresso.. in about 10 minutes.

We can start a new thread for you Mordred: "What time is my next coffee coming?"  What do you think?

Mordred

Quote from: Mr Bigglesworth on April 20, 2012, 01:48:26 PM
We can start a new thread for you Mordred: "What time is my next coffee coming?"  What do you think?

Heh.. heyyyyyy, I think this thread should be a Duo thing.. my Tea drinking friend! :D
*drinking 2nd espresso.. by the way* :P
*See Pillory*

Kendra

Mordred

*on a marathon of caffeine infused chaos.. brewing the third act in this little ensemble*
*See Pillory*