Dasha's Dating (Looking for males and females)

Started by Dashenka, May 09, 2013, 05:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dashenka

Hello and welcome to my own little dating site. I've rounded up a few girls looking for both male and female players to play with. I've asked them if they wanted to describe themselves and tell us what they like and don't like. Please, take your pick but always treat the ladies the way they want to be treated.

What do our girls ask of you?

- Correct use of capitals and interpunction.
- No godmodding unless discussed.
- If you get tired or bored of the game, just tell. They won't mind if you tell them but they will mind if you just disappear.
- They are always open for discussion so if the game is not going to your liking, just let them know.
- Give them something to reply on. They don't need six paragraphs (if you can please do) but they need you to be able progress the game as well.

What do they give in return?

- They will always try to progress the game.
- An interesting character and plot.
- They aim to please

Once you have found a girl you like, contact her. If you have a nice game idea that you would like to play with one of the girls but it's not on her list, we encourage you to contact her anyway and see if you can work something out.

Note: NONE of the girls are available for group games.
Note II: DO NOT REPLY this thread, send the girls a PM.
Note III: At the bottom of this page are some game ideas that might be interesting for ANY of the girls.

Veronica Downing
Age and Birthdate: 24, 11-11-1986
Height and Weight: 1.75 (5'7) 53kg (116lbs)
Sexual Orientation: Bi-sexual

Hello all,

my name is Veronica. I'm in my mid twenties and in the prime of my life. To the world I look like a pretty and sweet blonde who's a bit of a slut and perhaps I am. But there is more to me than meets the eye. I'm witty and very intelligent and I am very keen on good manners although I sometimes forget mine.

My parents died when I was young so I was soon left to fend for myself and because of some choices I made, my family abandoned me. The drugs and alcohol damn near killed me but I got off it and I'm now clean. Then there is my sex drive. God I can do it all day. I like it rough, really really rough.

I'm looking for a job after recently moving to the capital. I got a nice small house near a lake and a park and I've even picked up sports. People say I'm a massive flirt and one day, that could land me in trouble, however I don't see it as flirting. I'm just enjoying my life and having fun.

What kind of games am I looking for?

- BDSM related sex
- Gangs
- Sex at work
- Seduction

additional pictures

Amber Redford
Age and Birthdate: 23, 22-04-1990
Height and Weight: 1.73 (5'7) 54kg (119lbs)

Howdy y’all.

I’m Amber Redford, 23 years old and the daughter of George L. Redford III, governor of Texas. For years I’ve been in the shadow of my deeply republican parents who forbid everything that God had said. Funny how I grew to like all that which God had forbidden.

During my time in university, I wanted to stay in the campus dorms but my dad said no and bought me a nice condo downtown. The parties were wild and chicks were even wilder.

I failed my finals and ended up dating a girl and then another and another, etc, etc. Obviously when my parents found out, I had to leave my condo and was basically banished from their very existence. Recently I’ve started a job in a small roadside diner. It doesn’t pay much but I’m happy. I’m a social and friendly person so serving people is something I really enjoy doing.

When I’m not at work I like to be around friends, party a lot and have a good time. I’m also a fanatic hiker/camper and I love going out with nothing but some basic gear and a tent and wander around the country.

Do you like my profile so far? If you do and the next list ticks some of your boxes as well, please drop me a line.

- Roadtrips/Hikes
- University plays
- Lesbian exploration

additional pictures

Staicey Walker
Age and Birthdate: 29, 18-10-1984
Height and Weight: 1.80 (5'9) 50kg (99lbs)
Sexual Orientation: Gay

Goodday,

my name is Staicey Walker, I’m born in the Netherlands, moved to Italy, Singapore and just recently to Staten Island, New York. I’m what they call a restless wanderer, moving from place to place until I find what I am looking for. If only I knew myself what that was. There really isn’t much to tell about myself without being boring.

I own a car shop where me and a small group of employees, restore, modify and repair cars and when things are quiet, we like to work on our cars. When I’m not working on cars, I like to run and work out, to keep my body in shape. Many people say I’m too skinny and too thin for my height but I want to hear none of it. I’m healthy and feeling fine.

Like everybody, I like sex and I even like the BDSM and D/s stuff. In a previous relationship, we’ve explored this a bit and I did find out I’m a dominant girl. Like every girl, I like my men good looking, polite and manly. Unlike other girls, I like male things. Cars, NASCAR, racing, rebuilding the house, submissive girls, I love it.

Please contact me through PM when you like a girl who is into boy things and we’ll see if we get a click.

- Cars
- Racing
- Techy

additional pictures

A punky emo girl
Age and Birthdate: 19, 07-02-1994
Height and Weight: 1.60 (5'2) 50kg (121lbs)

Hi,

it’s so hard to tell people about yourself but I’ll give it a try anyway. My name is [please fill in your name] and I’m almost 20 years old. I’m not a social person and prefer to do things alone or with some very close friends. Filling in this form is difficult for me. Not only because I’m shy but because I have to be at the McDonalds to have internet. I don’t really have a house. Or well, I have a house but no address. The building is completely worn down and most of the apartments are empty. There’s no flowing water and electricity and in winter I share the flat with a friend and some stray dogs to stay warm.

I’m not sad or bitter or anything, I really enjoy my life I just wish I had a little more money so I could afford a real house. Everytime I see the dogs happy when they come into my place and cuddle and curl up against each other or me on my crappy worn out couch, I feel like the happiest person in the world.

I like computer games and a good friend of mine lets me play on his computer frequently in return for some services. Like cleaning and stuff. Not for sex of course. That would be wrong. He’s a popular guy in school and has enough money and sometimes I can even stay for the night.

In terms of my style, I guess the word is emo. Or punk. I don’t think I know the difference myself.
If you want to send me a message, please keep in mind that I’m not always at a computer so don’t be mad if I don’t react immediately.

Kisses

- Blackmail
- Lies
- Old/young
- BDSM
- Pregnancy

additional pictures

Amilia Dahl
Age and Birthdate: -
Height and Weight: 1.70 (5'6) 50kg (121lbs)

Hello,

I’m living proof that money can’t buy love. I’ve tried though and although the sex was great, the girl was a bit too stupid for my taste. That’s right, I’ve offered a girl money to be my girlfriend. It didn’t really work mostly because I found she was after my money, which on hindsight wasn’t the biggest surprise in the world.

So I’m here now looking for fun and maybe more.

A bit about me then. My age isn’t really relevant but I’m a young woman, I think I’m quite good looking and have a nice body. Dad’s loaded and I’m his only child so once he’s dead, I’ll get it all. Most people my age have different interests but I love the opera, a museum and strolling down galleries.

I’m not afraid to spend money and I have a nice house, nice car and when I go shopping, I really go for it.

I’m looking for people that want to help me explore my other interests and perhaps give this girl what she wants.

Are you up for it? Send me a PM.

Love,

Ami

- Sex,
- Rape
- Living it large
- Humiliation

additional pictures

Sarah Hudson-Willis
Age and Birthdate: 26, 14-03-1988
Height and Weight: 1.68 m (5'6) 50kg (110lbs)
Sexual Orientation: Lesbian

Hello girls,

Yes it is really me. I've played in many Hollywood movies and got nice and rich. Money is nice to have but I would like somebody to spend it with. Don't believe the press though, me and Justin Bieber never had anything together. Maybe he wants to but we certainly haven't.

I'm looking for a nice and pretty girl to be my girl. I'd pamper you, spoil you rotten and give you a life of luxury yachts, planes and automobiles. What do I ask from you? Simple. To come with me to my basement from time to time. Obviously I'm making long hours at the studio and go to a lot of places in the world so when I come back I do need some time to unwind.

My friends call me bossy and although I can be just that, I'm really a very friendly person with a manual on how to treat me. So, are you a bit shy? Do you have a nice body? Do you have a desire for luxury and do you want to explore my basement and most of all, are you not afraid of a dominant female?

Overcome your fears and contact me today!

Sarah

- D/s
- BDSM
- Two girl relationship
- Opening up the shy girl in you

additional pictures

Alexandra Hedrick
Age and Birthdate: December 27, 1988
Height and Weight: 1.57 m (5'2) 53kg (117lbs)
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual

Hi all,

recently I have discovered that I'm having strong feelings for women. The problem is that my parents will not accept it so I'm really trying to hide it from everybody but it makes me unhappy. I want to be happy and people to accept me for who I am. The loud girl with a small heart. Music is my passion and I sing in a band. The guys are sweet but I don't dare to tell them about my feelings. I'd love to meet a girl here and explore my feelings more.

I've had some boyfriends and even had sex with a guy a few times to 'make sure' I really like girls so I'm desperate to try it once. Obviously I'm not just looking for sex, we could just go out on a date or something? I know it sounds a bit lame but a movie or a nice restaurant?

Currently I'm in my last year of college and I work a simple job in a theatre to get some money but I'm done with being lived. I want to live.

Are you that girl who can teach me a little bit?

Alex

- Romance
- Forbidden love
- Teaching the shy girl

additional pictures

Ava Handfield
Age and Birthdate: 6 December 1986
Height and Weight: 5'10 (178 cm) 57kg (125lbs)

Howdy,

for all you girls and boys out there, I'm not as self conscious as I look. I fact I'm a bit of a loner. Sure I have friends but I don't go out clubbing every night or shopping every weekend. I'm most happy while out in nature. Walking with the dogs, hiking through the bush, it all makes me a happy girl. So it shouldn't come as a big surprise that really, I'm a country girl. Big cities scare me as do masses of people.

I was raised rather conservative but that doesn't mean I never did anything unruly. I've been drunk a few times, kissed a few guys but never slept with one actually. So far in my life I've been having fun and enjoying my freedom but I feel it's time now to settle down and start thinking about my future.

What I don't want, is to become a model, so if you are modelling agent, don't bother, I don't like it.

Help me settle down please?

Ava

- Romance
- Post Apocalypse
- Survival
- Hiking/Camping trips

additional pictures

Lucy Bassett
Age and Birthdate: 24, 18-07-1987

Attention!

My name is Lucy. I'm a bit loud and a little awkward at times. My hobbies are surfing and spending a lot of time on the beach, it's basically my second livingroom. Or maybe the first. I like boys and I like girls as long as they are fun and at least a little outgoing. Sex is nice but not important and I'm definately not interested in the hardcore stuff.

I was crowned Miss Malibu Surf in 2010, a title that earned me a small sum of money I still haven't spend. I'd love to spend it on a nice holiday with somebody who likes active holidays. Friends and family are important to me. They always tell me how I cannot sit still for an hour. I like to do things, explore the world and try everything out.

If you are looking for the smartest girl in the world, please don't bother. I'm not stupid or anything but after high school I had enough about schools and study so I quit and focussed on my surfing. Don't contact me for deep and heavy conversations, but if you're up for a night at the beach with a campfire and some beer and having loads of fun with friends, I'm your girl.

Kisses and hugs,

Lucy

- Romance
- Island survival
- Sports

additional pictures

Zoya Semenova
Age and Birthdate: 19, 30-05-1995

Privjet,

Thank you for taking time to read the profile. You must have dug through quite a few before coming here? So I'm Zoya Semenova, professional athlete. I was born in the Amur region of Russia. It's a tiny place with not a lot of facilities so my parents saved up all their money to sign me up for a scouting day where I was discovered and offered to train with the country's best in St.Petersburg.

Training for any discipline in Russia is tough and full time and I don't have much spare time but when I do get some, I like to read and spend some time outdoors. I haven't really met a lot of people because of my training but I'd really love to.

Recently I've heard that we're going on a training camp to a foreign country and I can't tell you how excited I am. We're obviously training a lot but our coaches told us we can have some time off as well to explore the country.

I would really like to meet some of the locals and local traditions. Please! Contact me. I'm really outgoing, a bit naïve and a bit of a geek but I can be lots of fun as well!

- Holiday romance
- Kidnapping
- Sport
- Rape
- Older men

additional pictures

Cutest spy in the world

Age and Birthdate: -
Height and Weight: -

Last best?

So I’m the last on the list for now. Goody. I’m a secret agent, in other words, a spy. I travel a lot and have seen a lot of the world.

Friendly and warm towards my friends and family. When I see them, we always have a good time, watching a movie, shopping for clothes, the normal stuff.
Cold and lethal towards my enemies. My aim’s pretty good but that is certainly not my only skill. I can be very persuasive as well and over the years I’ve learned to extract information in more than one way.

Obviously I cannot tell you my name, or I’d have to kill you but if you think you can handle me, by all means, surprise me.

a spy

- James Bond style games
- Military games
- Lost at the enemy (torture, slavery)

Keyword Game Ideas:

Because all games should be open for debate there has been decided to keep it simple. If any of the game ideas appeal to you, please PM the game idea to the girl you wish to play with. If none of the girls suits your needs, please contact the owner of the website to place a search and we will do our best to find a girl that suits you better.

Impregnation
Torture
Gangs
Fall from grace
All girls party
Survival
Apocalypse
Fast and Furious
BDSM
Daddy's little girl
Fame
Hidden secrets

Pictures with no bio yet:

Disclaimer:

The candidates and the owner of this website hold the right to refuse requests when they do not match their interests.
All girls are carefully picked and profiles are made with the greatest care. We are in no way responsible for inaccuracies in the character profiles.
Some of you have experiences with group games and have plans or capabilities to keep group games running. ONLY you have permission to ask the girls for group games. Other requests for group games will be ignored.
All pictures are merely for show. The girls can look like that, or different but the general looks should be according their profile.

Some of my random writing can be found here.
Out here in the fields, I fight for my meals and I get my back into my living.

I don't need to fight to prove I'm right and I don't need to be forgiven.

Dashenka

Added Sarah Hudson-Willis

and

Some game keywords.

Enjoy!

Dashenka

Dashenka

Dashenka

Dashenka

*update 30 april 2014*

a) Updated Veronica's profile
b) Added Zoya Semenova
c) Accepting 1 or 2 more games only for now, so expect me to be picky :)

Dashenka