Looking for a Long Term RP Partner (Pregnancy F seeking F/M)

Started by Hai'iro Karasu, August 26, 2009, 09:36:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hai'iro Karasu

Heyo!

Im looking for a Solo RP partner for pregnancy, along with other plots. (see my O/O's for more details) I also do art that goes along with my plots, so thats a bonus! ;D

PM me or IM me on AIM, YIM,MSN.

freakyshower

Hi...i am new here...just got approved. Like your idea of a long time RP partner. Makes it easier to know a person and mold ideas and keep playing. Shall we check each other out? I like slightly forced situations, superheroines, age-play, humiliations.......love pregnancy as that sort of culminates possessing.....how about a young guy abducts his teacher..say about 15 years his senior...then keeps her as his 'baby'..the girl is made to go through all humilitating baby things...  either naked or diaper all the time and makes her pregnant too.....may be she is always kept pregnant....!!! and all babies are side by side...her real babies and she as baby too.....

revert if you think we can go ahead..or think up other plots too

zemo8801

hello if you would like to look for a person to start a roleplay with what you are looking for is something i am into and would find it fun if you would like just send me a pm if the part is still open or if you would like to discuss an idea.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas