News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Last One Wins

Started by eon, March 08, 2009, 03:54:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MusicNeverDies

*trips her victory lap and sits down on the thrown*

Krysia

*pulls the lever that makes the thrown tip backwards pushing the person into a pit of lava. Takes the win and heads off to the real thrown. Xana's bed room. Plops on bed and sits there with an evil Naga (from Slayers) laugh*

Krysia

MusicNeverDies

*can fly, don'tchaknow? Escapes and takes the crown to her Fortress of Solitude, but leaves Kyrsia for Xana*

MzNurse

*sneaks in and steals win while Music sleeps*
Mz's O.O   Mz's Downtimes   Story Ideas  Open for a few new rps. PM me.

MusicNeverDies

*Is still awake! Victory!*

MzNurse

*uses cartoon violence.  Music is holding a bomb instead of a win*

saturnschild

The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MzNurse

Mordred

You all.. are delusional. :P
*See Pillory*

Krysia

*Seduces Cyn and takes the win with an evil kitty grin* mmmm I win!

Mordred

Quote from: Krysia on March 22, 2009, 06:23:49 PM
*Seduces Cyn and takes the win with an evil kitty grin* mmmm I win!

Seduces Cyn... and then she thinks she has won? I think this is a 1.5 win... 1 for this last one.... and .5 for being seduced... although sadly... I can't remember... The centuries have filled this ancient brain... most memories are in one ear and out the other, these days. :P

*clutches trophy VERY tight*
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*simply holds up sign that reads Winner with arrow pointing to me, while reading a book* I win.
The greatest thing you can ever learn, is just to love and be loved in return.-Moulin Rouge
In a world ruled by the dead, we are forced to finally start living.- Walking Dead
And I heard a voice in the midst of the four beasts, And I looked and behold: a pale horse. And his name, that sat on him, was Death. And Hell followed with him. - Johnny Cash

Ons and Offs saturn

MusicNeverDies

*Steals the arrow... and book*

Mordred

*Sees her tied up... yet again... resists temptation to bite that bottom... and takes win and turns the arrow to the bottom, scribbling on it 'spank me'... before vanishing into darkness*
*See Pillory*

saberblue

Hmm...a mysterious floating arrow, with conveniently placed instructions!  *follows instructions*

Um...Cyn made me do it!

O/O and Character Roster: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=31407.0

"Don't try to be a great man, just be a man - let history make its own judgments."

leelan

*runs in poking Spock in the forehead taking the win then hiding behind Cynical* protect me so i can win!!! lol
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

MusicNeverDies

.... Not happening. :)

leelan

*grins running a feather along her Music's spine before running off with the win*
-Je suis belle, incroyable, sexy et un esclave. Je suis ce que vous désirez et vous le savez.-

snow

*pantses leelan and sprints away with the win
RAWR! (it means i love you in dinosaur =S)

i do not understand what i do...it is no longer I myself who dose it, but it is evil living in me...for what i do not the good i want to do; no, the evil i do not want to do---this i keep on doing...i fined this law at work when i see another law at work in the members of my body, waging war against the laws of my mind and making me a prisoner of the law of evil, i my self in my mind am a slave to goods laws, but in the evil nature a slave to the laws of evil

saturnschild

*jumps out in front of snow pushes over and steals win* Ha ha victory will always be mine.

Ons and Offs saturn

Krysia

I think not *snags the win and sling shots Saturn back to her planet of origin* Say hello to Spock for me!

Mordred

*from the shadows... watches Saturnschild fly out of sight... then realizes a perfectly good sling stretched between the trees... apologizes to Krysia... as I next sling shot her out into the wilds of space (but first giving her a space helmet, for I am kind, usually)... asking her to say hello to Major Tom... grabbing win first, of course*

*puts on Zune... listening to David Bowie sing about space*
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*while Cynical busy listening to David Bowie, sneaks up and yanks win out of hands* Thank Mr. Bowie for the distraction.

Ons and Offs saturn

Mordred

*Grumbles a thank to Mr. Bowie, also... while pulling ninja sneakiness on Saturnschild... who suddenly realizes her prized 'win' is gone, baby, gone!*
*See Pillory*

saturnschild

*drop scythe in Cynical way and takes when for self*

Ons and Offs saturn