Sengoki Academy (interest check, gm needed)

Started by KnightNelson20, February 10, 2014, 10:40:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

KnightNelson20

Sengoki Academy. Where warriors, mages, and all different races meet from across the realms for only one purpose. The hopes of becoming a HERO.

When you enter Sengoki Acadmy your first exam is a display of your magic/skill in front of the whole school. The senior psychics and Hero's of the school use this to judge your potential. And when it is complete you are either named Hero or Guardian. This combo is not always as typical as it seems. There have been healers that possessed the will of a Hero and had a strong protector at her side. As well as Mighty warrior heroes supported by mighty magicians. At Sengoki Academy It takes more than skill and power to be a Hero.

After your role is chosen you must find a partner. Every Hero needs a guardian. The Hero and Guardian live together in their own suite and will train and learn together at the academy. At the end of every month a tournament is held to determine rankings in the academy. The role of Hero and Guardian will be chosen at random after enough characters will join. Unless you would like the have the start be where everyone displays all their skills!?

So I really want to join a rp like this but i dont really want to gm it so if anyone wants to take this I have much more storyline. Plot ideas and NPC's and such to share. Also in addition to this one because this school is geared towards Heroes. If there was enough interest there could also be.

Sengeki Academy

School for witches, demons, killers and all others seeking to be Overlords. The school simply encourages teamwork but does not take away anyone's right to be an Overlord. The school only has one large dorm to encourage mixing and mingling. And a relaxing spa. For the days of training are harsh, rough, and for lesser demons deadly. :) Every month there is a tournament held to see who the strongest is. You may partner up or you may not. Doesn't matter to us we just like to see the torture.

I was thinking the schools were run by twin sisters. The Evil school often attacking or playing pranks on Hero school. Of course with the living arrangements on both schools there will be varying sexiness. For example, Hero school seems more consensual while Evil school could get close to NC, exotic. Well these are my ideas to get you interested. Any interest in this rp? Or if you would like to gm and want more of the storyline i have in thought let me know.

AribethAmkiir

This sounds like it has possibilities. 

You might post this up under the seeking a Co-GM thread, in the GM corner, and see if anyone would be interested in taking the GM spot for you.

Yukina

Thrasius

KnightNelson20

Zaer Darkwail

I voice interest as well, hopefully GM comes pick this one up :)

KnightNelson20

I may be able to gm this myself as it seems. To start im only opening the Sengoki Academy until enough interest is shared to open both. Is that okay with everyone here? I work all day today but when im off tonight/tomorrow morning I will create a cs.

Though i am still taking offers for gm's/co gm's.

TheHangedOne

I have my hands full with GMing, so I won't go for co-gm,  but I might play a villain if this takes off well enough.
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

Annie

The idea took my interest. I don't ever know if I'll be able to join (provided we get a GM for this), but I'm bookmarking this thread meanwhile. ^^

“Fairy Tales are more than true; not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten.” - G. K. Chesterton

CarnivorousBunny

If this starts up count me in!  Hope a GM pops up soon.
my  o&o and a&a
Current Status: Back on E, but still busy.
Sworn to the Oath of the Drake.

KnightNelson20

I work a double today and tomorrow but i see theres some interest so I may try Gming this myself. So thous still interested expect more info, cs, and such by Monday.

Chaosfox

I like the idea behind this one as well I will keep my eye on it for now
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Yukina

I really hope this does get a gm though. I liked the idea. :)

AidenWhite

I'm putting my interest in this.

Sounds like a good premise.
My Request Thread + info about me!
My O/O's ~ AidenWhite O/Os - UPDATED: 08/01/2024 (dd/mm/yyyy)
My availability for One on One's (Solos): Available! PM at your own risk.

Oreida Wesker

-plops down, scribbling out something on some paper, and sends in a PM-

It's so scurry. Tis had a similar idea only in the core context of a fighting academy. Tis interested either way. -nods mirthfully-
Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

Laughing Hyena

Oreida Wesker

Hots and Nots

All my devotion betrayed, I'm no longer afriad.

MelisaArtemis

Kinda interested. :) I think having various creature which has good and bad counterpart would be cool too, both of which would have rivalry with each other. Like... a Kitsune youkai (Youkai literally means "demons" but not necessarily evil) in the hero school and someone can play as Kitsune Youma (Youma literally means "Evil Spirit") in the evil school or an honorable vampire in the hero school and rogue vampire at the evil school.

King Serperior

Gonna bookmark this.  Not sure I can join, but this has my interest.

O/O's
A/A'sMonster Girl Palace
SFW Image Ideas for Scifi, Fantasy, Horror, and Steampunk Games! | My various characters, if you are curious! | I am a Rainbow Writer!
Post Rate: 1 post per game every 1-4 weeks on average  ||| I encourage any and all random PMs.

KnightNelson20

hoping to either start this on friday or pass it along. depending on how busy i look this week has been crazy already.

Izaya Orihara

Well, if I had to give a reason for my actions, I guess it's because I love people. I guess I wanted to see the faces that mankind has to offer.