Lookin' for RP

Started by Wriggle Nightbug, August 01, 2010, 12:56:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wriggle Nightbug

Hey. Its been awhile since I've been around, but I'm looking for a female that's looking for a slow-boiling romance plot with possible adventure. I'm fairly open to many ideas, but I'm preferring an RP that's lower key and not nescessarily about the smut.

Thanks in advance.
Just because I'm the King of Insects doesn't mean I'm a guy, silly. If Freddy Mercury can be Queen, I can be King.

Le Immortelle

I'm interested..hit me up on Yahoo and maybe we can work out things by brainstorming?

Wriggle Nightbug

Updating this by putting my other roleplay requests in this thread. That way I don't clutter the topics and what have you.

"Hey all. I'm looking for a female partner for RP taking place in the Exalted setting. Prior knowledge of Exalted is by no means required and I would prefer my partner to play a mortal, but I would also accept a God-Blooded or Terrestrial Exalt. Mortal is much adored however. I have a number of ideas for RP in the setting and would love the chance to get involved in a story of romance and love against all odds."
Just because I'm the King of Insects doesn't mean I'm a guy, silly. If Freddy Mercury can be Queen, I can be King.

Wriggle Nightbug

Copy and pasted from a PM I sent, for an idea of the sorts of err ideas that I have.

I have a Phantom of the Opera-ish idea where I play a musical spirit and the like.

I also have an idea where I play a character that has suffered a lot of loss and tragedy and is somewhat scarred and detached by the experience. It'd be an RP about trying to get past her insecurities, fears, and emotional issues and forging a strong relationship.

I also have an idea where my character plays this woman that controls the opium trade in the Exalted settings. She's a liar and a backstabber and the RP could either be your character is entirely devoted to her, even knowing the kind of woman she is, or it could be an RP where they're dealing with trust issues and et cetera.

I have many other ideas, but there's a sampling.

zemo8801

Good evening Wriggle I would love to maybe try out your second Idea.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Lira

Quote from: Wriggle Nightbug on September 05, 2010, 12:52:46 AM
Updating this by putting my other roleplay requests in this thread. That way I don't clutter the topics and what have you.

"Hey all. I'm looking for a female partner for RP taking place in the Exalted setting. Prior knowledge of Exalted is by no means required and I would prefer my partner to play a mortal, but I would also accept a God-Blooded or Terrestrial Exalt. Mortal is much adored however. I have a number of ideas for RP in the setting and would love the chance to get involved in a story of romance and love against all odds."

I'm still interested.. still reading up on the Universe.