Centaurian fantasy

Started by Leighdy, September 20, 2010, 09:14:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Leighdy

I have recently read a story series on Literotica that peaked my desire to fullfill this fantasy exponentially. For those who are curious it is in the non human section and the beginning of the series is call Centaurs Reluctant Mate followed by A Centaurs Love and ending with Under Centaurian Protection, all written by the same author with several chapters to each. Anywho I've been biding my time and since reading this story I just couldn't resist any longer.

This is something of what I'm looking for as far as a centaur however if someone has a better image I'd be more that happy to oblige ^.^

Any who the idea I had for this story is that of a young maiden, just turning 18 and betrothed to a wealthy merchant whom is cruel in his treatment and is not whom she desires. Often she finds herself fantasizing of being rescued by a tall prince or knight, but knows better than to think that someone of such stature would want the likes of her, her fiance being a dream come true according to her parents because of his wealth and that she could not ever hope to do better than him. The centaur would be watching her, having watched her since she was a youth and knowing in his mind that someday she would belong to him. One evening, when her fiance comes to court of her he pushes himself upon her, trying to take away her innocence without her consent. The centaur would steal her away, taking her back to his tribe to become his mate. She is resistant at first, her own misconceptions about what is right and what is wrong conflicting in her mind, but her desires for him evedent despite what her mind tells her.

Just a forethought here.. in the story I read the centaurs members were located in the front, covered most of the time with long hairs, save for when they are erect. I very much liked this idea within the story and would like to keep the centaurs the same for my story if at all possible.

Before responding to my idea.. Please read over my O/O thread, as well as check out some of my posts, as I have no intentions of making this a short lived fuck fantasy. I like story and plot and character and even though I do believe that the centaurs in my story should be lusty creatures I would still like more behind the story itself as well as a patient partner who does not need a post a day to be satisfied and continue. Thank you all for checking out my idea! ^.^
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Rukio

Why not? I'm only in one solo RP right now and I'm trying to expand my pressence on this site some. I'd love to play your centaur for you. I've never done that kind of character before, but I think I can swing it. Anything you're up for just let me know.

Leighdy

First, Rukio, thank you very much for your interest, however I believe I'll wait to see after a few more responses. ^.^

Second, just a note, I have found more potential images that could be used to if anyone is still interested just let me know. ^.^
“Light thinks it travels faster than anything but it is wrong. No matter how fast light travels, it finds the darkness has always gotten there first, and is waiting for it.” ― Terry Pratchett, Reaper Man

Doomsday

I too have read the centaur story on literotica and would enjoy playing it with you. If i remember right, that story involved literal breeding. I didn't see anything in your profile about pregnancy, would that be something you'd be interested in?

Rukio

Just an update that I'm still interested. If you'd still like to run this game, I'm open to waiting for a reply. And no worries about the waiting on others to respond. I understand if you'd rather have a more experienced member play it out with you.