News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Romance/Fantasy w/general idea

Started by Xadrixna, July 13, 2010, 03:27:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kckolbe

Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

elfguy

I hope this starts soon.

A note about all the abilities of everyone, I don't think there will be much combat in this RP, but if there is, I just hope no one will end up being overpowered, like unbeatable magic and such.
----

Frezak

Well, my guy has a very versatile set of tricks, but they're pretty limited power-wise.

And yar, eager to get my teeth into this one.

Xadrixna

Ok, well, I'll get an opening set up and start the thread.  I'll hopefully remember how to do link the non-annoying way so we can get back to the OOC thing and to the main thread easily.
Curiosity Killed the Cat, Satisfaction Brought it Back...

Xadrixna

Ok, yet another very weird day...I'm working on the post right now.  I'm sorry for the delay.

kckolbe

Will do the bio today after work.
Ons/Offs  A/A  Oath of the Drake
(From the Penis Game) Dr. Strangelove or: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Penis
I love a wet nymph.  "Letting some guy have [her] just to have another woman is a losing trade"

Buffy: The Vampire Slayer(IC#2)
Intro Thread

Xadrixna

Ok...sorry it took so long.  And sorry it is so short.  I had a very long and detailed post about the city and it was quite long, however, my computer I was working on died a thousand deaths from some crazy stupid virus and had to be reformatted.  But, here we go.

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75764.0  - main thread

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=75765.0 - OOC board

I still haven't quite figured out how to do links in the "pretty" fashion...if any of you know how to...let me know :D