Doormat Three: Return of the Welcome

Started by Aethyrium, September 26, 2022, 04:27:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Naiah

I would be dying to know! That would be like me having black hair and brown eyes :P

Discreetlydeviant

haha if I ever find out, I'll be sure to let you know first Naiah  :-)

Naiah

Awesome! :D I love stuff like that :D I obviously LOVE family history in all kinds of ways and think its so much fun to find out where we come from. I was both disappointed and proud that my research was backed up by the DNA test (as in no surprises) but it would have been fun with something exotic in there :P

Discreetlydeviant

I think being Norse is pretty cool to be honest, far more exotic than middle eastern lol

Naiah

Haha we see it the other way around :P I mean who doesnt love dark brown/black hair and brown eyes? *shivers*

Discreetlydeviant

Can't argue with that  ;)  love me a cute middle eastern girl with super long silky black hair.

Quote from: Naiah on November 08, 2022, 08:26:16 AM
Haha we see it the other way around :P I mean who doesnt love dark brown/black hair and brown eyes? *shivers*

Naiah

Now you talking! :P Though do love the curls..

Discreetlydeviant

Curls can be sexy too, no denying that.  As long as there's something to hold onto  ;) but I'll try to keep this PG haha

Naiah

*Whistles innocently*

Where is Nico with the coffee when you need him? At least the steam could be blamed on that..

Discreetlydeviant

Naiah

Afternoon all! Hopefully all way warmer than me..

Discreetlydeviant

Good Morning :P pretty cold this morning in the US, looking forward to the weekend.

Naiah

Freezing here! 11 degrees celcius and I think I am gonna die, I am not gonna survive this winter :P

Discreetlydeviant

Naiah

Damn.. how do you survive!? Im dying here!

Discreetlydeviant

I pre-start my car, wear a crap ton of clothes, run to my car, then run into the office haha I hate the cold!

Naiah

Right now I have 2 layers and an oversized hoodie, 2 blankets, tea, hot water bottle, 3 pairs of socks, slippers and STILL freezing! :P

Discreetlydeviant

lol I would be sweating in all of that, I'm generally very warm.

Naiah

My nickname is corpsefinger for a reason.. :P

Discreetlydeviant

haha that is not a good nickname to go by, who gave you that one?

Naiah

Someone who touched my ice cold hands :P

Discreetlydeviant

Naiah

They said that mine were so cold they could feel the cold crawl up their arm to the elbows lol I need a fireplace..

Discreetlydeviant

You should get one of those electric heaters, they're a lifesaver.

Naiah

I have them, but costly! Tryna save! Energy companies have run rampant!