News:

"Wings and a Prayer [L-E]"
Congratulations OfferedToEros & Random for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Started by Oniya, February 03, 2009, 05:43:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oniya

O/Os are linked in my sig.  Ons are not required, outside of those explicitly stated in the plot.  Forum RP only, sorry.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!
Requests updated March 17

Murphy Sez

Ooh, sort of a.. Stepford Wife sort of story? With her being trained into the role rather than being replaced with an android that is.
I love to write, come dream with me.

Get to know me: O/O
Ideas, randomness, pet peeves.

Oniya

Not exactly to that level of Suburbia.  Instead of making the perfect meatloaf, she'd be the perfect concubine/pet/bedwarmer/whatever.
"Language was invented for one reason, boys - to woo women.~*~*~Don't think it's all been done before
And in that endeavor, laziness will not do." ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think we're never gonna win this war
Robin Williams-Dead Poets Society ~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~Don't think your world's gonna fall apart
I do have a cause, though.  It's obscenity.  I'm for it.  - Tom Lehrer~*~All you need is your beautiful heart
O/O's Updated 5/11/21 - A/A's - Current Status! - Writing a novel - all draws for Fool of Fire up!

Oniya

Doomsday

Haha, definitely interested in Sinitarium. I'm already thinking of some crazy Area 51 things to do to Tabitha.

Oniya

Oniya

Oniya

Oniya

Marguerite

Gah, Oniya your male charactes are all tempting me.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Oniya

That would be a good thing for me and possibly a bad thing for them?   >:)

Marguerite

*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Oniya

Oniya

Oniya

Updated with 'The War Tore a Hole in the Sky'.  Idea spawned by the 'Book of Eli' commercials, but has no relation whatsoever to the movie concept.

Oniya

Updated.  Too many ideas without homes.