Rosario + Vampire universe

Started by zenpai, January 12, 2014, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Thrasius

Is it alright to make more than one character? I ask because, on top of this character, I have an agent for Silent Night that I'm currently working on. Thanks and let me know if you want me to elaborate/change anything on this CS!

Casual/Around the house/Sport
Formal/Going out
Name: Sayuri Sato
Age: 26 but is actually younger than that. Because of the events that affected her having a normal childhood, she was never given a birth certificate. Since then, she's gotten one for herself (since the schools require it) and she insists that she is actually twenty six when she is more like twenty.
Sex: Female
Personality: Like most Onis, Sayuri is incredibly dimwitted, although she would never admit that. It's part of the reason why she's older than a lot of her other classmates. Because of this, they will sometimes make fun of her and again, like most oni's, she is very easy to make angry, resulting in a fight more times than not. Needless to say, she doesn't liked to be called stupid, ugly, or anything she can't understand, even if it's a good thing. Despite her not being good at academics, she is one of the best track and field, wrestling, and weightlifting members to attend Yokai Academy and, in all truth, it's the only reason why they accepted her. She's not to keen on making friends with the 'nerds' of the school, instead falling for the more physically in shape students, but she doesn't really care as long as she thinks they're cool. Or if they'll do/buy stuff for her. Especially booze. Or food. Anyways, as long as you don't call her names, act overly-smart, or pretend you're better than her, Sayuri is an extremely easy person to get along with since she's so simple to entertain. Loves magic tricks, drinking with friends and fighting/showing off her psychical prowess to anyone who will watch.
Race: Half-Oni, half-human
Power: Oni strength, durability and hunger.
Ability active/ passive: Her immense strength and resilient skin/Has retractable claws and an unhingable jaw that can be used to consume nearly anything.
Weakness greater/ lesser: Soybeans (can make her blind if they touch her and she can die if she consumes them)/Plums (will make her extremely drunk) and garlic (won't do anything to harm her, it just smells incredibly bad and will make her gag and run away).

History:
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Sayuri was born into an extremely poor family somewhere in Japan. The extremely small village that her parents lived in was constantly plagued by demonic creatures, known as Onis, who constantly demanded that they put forth more and more offerings. For a couple of months, the townsfolk were able to keep the demons pleased with their offerings, but at what cost. They were literally putting forth every bit of food they had in order to please them, leaving nothing for any of the village. The leader of the village was foolish enough to deny the Onis of their offering, explaining that once his village had died out that the demons would be left with nothing. Laughing at the old man's last attempt to save his village, the Onis killed the man in front of the entire village and explained that they had one day left to gather up their offerings or that they would destroy their village entirely. Luckily for Sayuri, she was not old enough to remember what had happened.

Despite their best efforts, the villagers had nowhere near enough to appease the demons and, on a last ditch effort, Sayuri's parents did something unthinkable. Putting her in the offering basket, they left Sayuri and what little food they had left out for the Onis to devour. That night was a very cold night and, as Sayuri recalls it, she waited a while until she heard the approaching Onis. Being only a couple of months old, she couldn't really remember any faces. Picking the young Sayuri up in their hands, the Onis found themselves, not only shocked, but disgusted that humans would do something like this. Taking the nearly empty basket back into town, the Onis began their rampage, destroying and killing everything that they saw. All the while, one of the demons held Sayuri in her arms and let her watch. That night, everyone in the village, including her mother and father, would die. But with death, comes life.

Surprisingly, one of the demons, Yumi, felt pity on Sayuri and decided to take her in as her own, knowing full aware that their would be some consequences for her actions. Despite her knowing though, she didn't care, having died at an early age before becoming an oni herself. Crossing over in the demon realm, Sayuri lived and grew up their most of her life, learning the ways of the oni. Over time, her humanity slowly started to diminish to her current point of about half-oni, half-human, a side effect of living in the demon realm for a prolonged amount of time. She never attended school, since school really didn't have any value to the oni, but part of her longed for it. To be human once again. Yumi insisted that their wasn't much she was missing out on, but she could somehow relate to her daughters curiosity. When Sayuri reached the age of 22, Yumi took her back to the human world and let her go out on her own. Waving goodbye to her mother one last time, she set out to enroll herself in school. She soon found herself to be one of the dumbest people at Yokai Academy but, since she was incredibly good at sports, she got a full ride through and finally graduated at the age of 26. Currently, she spends most of her time lazing about an apartment she shares with others playing video games, eating and drinking, and getting letters from various universities asking for her to come play for them.

Notes: Whenever she goes out in public places, she always wears a hat or does her hair up in order to cover her horns.

zenpai

Quote from: MelisaArtemis on June 09, 2014, 08:44:01 PM
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
For the sake of making it easier. I'm reporting it with minor editing :P

normal or at home
formal function
Casual / Everyday
Name: Mizuki Izumi
sex: Female
personally: Mizuki is kind and outgoing person with penchant for helping others. Though her way of thinking can be rather childish and naive most of the times, occasionally she will show mature attitudes of someone beyond her age.
Race: Kitsune
power: Illusion and Kitsunebi (Fox Fire)
ability active/ passive: Passively using illusion to hide her kitsune features. Actively using more elaborate illusion when necessary.
weakness greater/ lesser: Greater: Cynophobia (Phobia against Dog) due to childhood trauma. Lesser: Noise and strong smell.
history: Mizuki is a sole heir of one of the major Kitsune Clan in Japan, said to be one under the direct protection of Inari-sama himself. Her clan had been known to have good relationship with humans at the first place with most of her recent members are graduates from the yokai academy themselves including herself. Though she is practically a royalty, she choose not to go back to her family straight after graduation and instead takes a lodging provided by the school to live among human. Currently, she is enjoying her college life at an upscale human university hiding under plain sight.
I knew it "foxfire"

Thrasius your find with more than one pc.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

MelisaArtemis

Quote from: zenpai on June 09, 2014, 11:46:34 PM
I knew it "foxfire"

Thrasius your find with more than one pc.

Was there ever any doubt? XD

Zaer Darkwail

Hmmm, Aki is quite average guy of the group so far :P. But trying stick him to be just average human although no idea of 'secondary' power or such. I leave it up to GM decide will he manifest any special abilities later on but idea is that he is 100% human, not monster nor monster ancestor.

zenpai

http://justdubs.tv/anime/rosario-vampire-english-dub/
here a link to a site were you can watch the first season this might make more people interested in the rp.
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

MelisaArtemis

Wonder if we can get this RP to take off yet...

zenpai

well if you think its ready to get started I give you permission to start it :D

MelisaArtemis

Hmmm.... lets have a head count here first? Who's still interested in this RP going?

Thrasius

BlackLightning

Zaer Darkwail

*raises non-tentacle limb*

Still here

Sessha

Locked, cocked and ready to rock!

MelisaArtemis

so.... 6 people including me and Zenpai? I guess its good enough for now...

zenpai

well how should we get started :D

MelisaArtemis

Well... we need to make the starting threads first. If you aren't able to do it, I can make em but not now... at best I can make it later tonight after work.

MelisaArtemis

OOC: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=207411.0
Character Thread: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=207410.0

So... those still hasn't finish your characters, please do so ASAP :)

MelisaArtemis

Zeth

Did zenpai give up on being GM?

zenpai

Not really been kinda busy as of late

zenpai

"bump bump bump"
still open for pc's.  the story is meant to be very ecchi. with little to no sexual intercourse.