Wanting to try to RP something new...F/F

Started by Purple, April 28, 2006, 03:40:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Purple

I've never rp'd F/F before and, as the semester's almost over (praise the good lord in heaven), I have a little extra free time.  I was wondering if there was a girl out there (please a girl, not a guy playing a girl) who would be willing to teach me how to rp this.  I'll admit that I will probably be a little shy at first with this, so I would need someone willing to be patient and walk me through it, but I'm really excited to try this so I will gladly put forth my best efforts.  Thanks for your consideration.
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

ZK

Well, it really depends on what sort of scene you want sweetie. What sort do you have in mind? Romance? Simple Sex? BDSM? What? There are a lot of themes that can be applied to F/F.
On's/Off's --- Game Reviews

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Purple

Doesn't really matter.  Just something new.   :)
There's something very sexy about being submissive. Because your guard is down, you have to totally surrender to something like that. --Eva Longoria

ZK

Well, seeing as it's your first time. I'd try something sweet and simple, to get your feet wet instead of leaping forth into something you may not like in the future.

"Only the insane have strength enough to prosper. Only those who prosper may judge what is sane."

Mika

Be gentle with her unless she doesn't want that darling. *giggles like a school girl*
A bisexual female RPer looking for a good time and lots of new experience in everything and is open to just about any situation. Just ask. ;)

Am I still an angel if my horns hold up my halo?

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=4375.

Purple

Sounds great, Z.K.  Just tell me when and where and I'm ready.   :)

ZK

Ah, alright, I was just offering suggestions, but if you wish to do an 1 on 1 with me, alright dear. I would be pleased to take you up on that offer.

Purple

Z.K., I'm trying to get better at not being so submissive all the time is all.  :)  Did it work okay?  (I'm in a little bit of a saucy mood at the moment as well...)  So if it worked, let me know.   :)