Digimon: Digital Champions Group RP! Seeking 1M, 1F and several Digimon!

Started by Vergil Tanner, June 07, 2016, 03:18:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynnie

I apologize Vergil Tanner.  I meant that for the other Vergil >>

Vergil1989

She'd train them while they were still human sized lol.  Trying to train a giant how to fight would be a bit....harder I imagine.  :P  And ignore Tanner, Lynnie, he thinks he's funnier than what he is, but he's harmless lol.  And we probably did talk before, and if we did, it's good to see you again.  Sorry but I don't remember our conversation or how we met, I've met a lot of people myself as well.  Still, thanks for saying anything at all.  ;D
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Kiric Rand

Almost got a full party here.

Just remember, as always, fist thing is to kill the bard
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Vergil Tanner

"Fist thing?" Wow. Kinky right out of the gate.

And SHHHH. He's not the real Vergil. I am. :P
Vergil's Faceclaim Archive; For All Your Character Model Seeking Needs!

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Dubbed the "Oath of Drake,"
A noble philosophy; I adhere...for now.

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Lynnie

Amarlo

Somehow being fisted to death doesn't seem very fun on either end of that shtick.  ::)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Kiric Rand

[Floatright]
[/float]

Lynnie

Vergil Tanner

Well, I suppose there isn't a way to go that's fun, haha. Just....less not fun. :P

Men in general judge more by the sense of sight than by that of touch, because everyone can see but few can test by feeling. Everyone sees what you seem to be, few know what you really are; and those few do not dare take a stand against the general opinion. Therefore it is unnecessary to have all the qualities I have enumerated, but it is very necessary to appear to have them. And I shall dare to say this also, that to have them and always observe them is injurious, and that to appear to have them is useful; to appear merciful, faithful, humane, religious, upright, and be so, but with a mind so framed that should you require not to be so, you may be able and know how to change to the opposite.

Vergil Tanner

Ok guys, we're looking for one more male character! In the meantime, start thinking about what kind of Digimon would be a compliment your character the most, and what their personality might be like...What might they have to teach their Human, and what might the Human have to teach the Digimon? How might their personalities be both the same and conflicting? I'll be chatting with each of you individually about that at some point, but for now, just start considering it :-)

Vergil1989

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

xPeachyPuff

Uggggh, this looks like so much fun ;-; I kinda wanna jump in but I don't know how you feel about imbalanced genders and whether I have the time to take this on > < It's really sparking my muse though.

- Rainbow ♥

Vergil Tanner

I'd love to have you on board! Alas, I think three males and three females works out rather nicely, both with the gender balance and the fact that the groups in the series - from what I can remember - tended to be balanced, too. I could be persuaded, but it would have to be a character that made me sit up and go "WOW." Alternatively, you could always play as somebodies Digimon Partner; I know some players here actively prefer having their Partner being played by another player, so...that's always an option! :D Or, if you don't mind playing a male character, I don'tmuch care whether the gender of the player matches that of the character :P

Kiric Rand

I don't know about the other seasons, but I remember season 1 was 5 males 2 females until the 8th showed up, then it was 5 and 3.

It does tend to be lopsided to males now that I think about it
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vergil1989

Indeed.  The first season was pretty one sided, as was the second if memory serves with the new kids.  There's always been more guys than gals.  Personally we could go the other way if you ask me lol.

Vergil Tanner

Huh. Must be misremembering. Or thinking about something else entirely. Either way, I prefer having gender parity in mygames....it just makes things a touch easier in some ways, I guess...Would you guys mind overly much having more females than males in a 4:2 Ratio?

Kiric Rand

This is your brainchild  VT, so run it as you see fit
[Floatright]
[/float]

Vergil Tanner

Yeah, but you're the players. I'm not gonna do something that is massively unpopular, since then I wouldn't have a game. So how do you, as the players, feel about it?

Vergil1989

The only real reason I'm saying more women is that I had hoped to find myself a human friend out of the bunch, but from a personal standpoint I'm fine if we keep things balanced.  That said, I'm not against having more women than guys, beyond my own slightly selfish reasons lol.  I'm a firm believer in needing more heroines anyway rather than heroes.  Too many men get to save the day.

xPeachyPuff

Thank you for replying, Vergil. It's fine though, I may try coming up with a male character, but I may just have to give it a miss. (Don't wanna start and then not be able to be as active as I thought I could be, y'know?) But yeah, thank you lol

- Rainbow ♥

pendarious

well I was gonna make a male character myself but if Miss Rainbow wants to either make the male character or go with a Female ratio higher than the Male ratio then I'd be fine with playing someones digimon instead.
Psycho Mantis: You must spend every day pretending to act like you're falsely letting on that you aren't not unbetraying someone you don't not purport to allegedly not work for but really do! How do you keep all this shit straight without having an aneurysm?
Revolver Ocelot: *shrug* Practice.
—The Last Days Of FOXHOUND

Vergil Tanner

Ok, so...how about this?

Pendarious, you can whip up either a male character or a Digimon character if you want, your choice. If you go with a Male Character, Snorkle, you let me know whether you want to join as a human or a Digimon, and if it's the former, we can stretch the group to seven no problem, so you can choose whether to join as a male or a female. :-) If you want to play a Digimon, we have no issues either way anyway :P

Amarlo

My suggestion is that you open up two slots (One more male and female) for the possibility of one more pair. It's always a good idea to have some buffer room just in case another player or two drop out or don't work out for whatever reason. :)

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

Lynnie

I am so glad I got into this game. I am actually just starting to rewatch the series with my mini man. We are home while he is recovering from being icky sicky