Keeping a Whore and Harem [M/M]

Started by Sho, March 31, 2010, 12:47:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sho

I have a vague plot craving here, and I'm hoping that someone will be willing to do it with me. This could happen in modern-day as well, so if that's your preference, let me know.

I see this plot happening in a new world, in the future. The poor get poorer while the rich get richer, and there is a huge dichotomy between the two. The government in this particular country is 'democratic', meaning that those who can afford to get to the polls vote in their sons and daughters, effectively making the government a series of royal families and the merchants who can afford to buy their way into upperclass society. The world has gotten to the point where anyone and anything can be bought, and while its possible to make a living honestly, the only way to get rich is to step on as many toes as one can. For the rich, there are all sorts of pleasures to be bought, particularly companionship.

There are families who have decided to sell their bodies and the bodies of their children rather than work as merchants. They are exquisitely beautiful, and have gotten into the highest nooks and crannies of society by curling into the beds of the rich and famous. They are singers, performers, or simply mistresses.

I'd like to play the son of the highest family of concubines, one who met and fell madly in love with the son of the richest merchant in town. They'd have a bit of a charmed relationship; while the son kept a harem, he'd be absolutely in love with his premier concubine, my character. In return, my character would be playful and would amuse the son of the merchant, but would grow increasingly jealous of the other whores kept in the other man's harem. He'd twist stories about them, get them kicked out of his lover's bed, whisper poisonous words about the other whores to his lover. My character would be accustomed to living in the lap of luxury and living by manipulating those around him, but on a deeper level he truly would love his lover.

I'm looking for someone to play the son of the merchant who keeps the harem, or someone else who would fall in love with my character (maybe a servant in the house?).

Jag

*bangs head into wall*

I won't. I won't. I won't. I won't.
Ons/Offs // Request Thread (Updated 3/10/24) // Slow to Reply at the Moment

Sho

Heeeeeee. PMed.

Still taking offers!

Sho

Editted a bit. Would also be fine with making my character a cat-boy. Been craving a bit of that cuteness for a bit, but I'm also more than fine not doing it as well.

Any takers? Anyone?