News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Re: Last One Wins

Started by EpitomyofShyness, December 04, 2009, 07:01:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rora

*Doesn't appreciate being pushed into the dirt and so pushes Kiric into the dirt* thanks for dusting off my win! *smiles and walks away*

Kiric Rand

*picks himself up, dust himself off, and swipes the win* I didn't push you, i tripped you.
[Floatright]
[/float]
Guardian of Lynnie's heart
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-
Flying High or Falling Fast (O/Os)My Ideas! A/A updated 2/11/15

Chevalier des Poissons

-snatches win again- bwaha.
-I have Maro's heart, and I promise to take good care of it-

A & A

Kiric Rand

*ninja flips and snaches the win back before disappearing in a puff of smoke*
[Floatright]
[/float]
-My inbox is sort.of like 7-11. It's not always doing business, but it's always open.-

Beguile's Mistress

*grabs it from his hand just before he disappears*

Saerrael

*Slips a mouse trap into her corset to distract her so she can easily remove the win.*

Remiel

*Picks the win up off the ground*  Hey, does this belong to someone?

Saerrael

Mine, yes.

*plucks out of his fingers*

Beguile's Mistress

Quote from: Saerra on March 29, 2010, 10:26:33 PM
*Slips a mouse trap into her corset to distract her so she can easily remove the win.*

*returns the favor with creative placement of the mousetrap and takes the win*

Blaed

Distracts her with many naughty things, and then leaves with the win.

Beguile's Mistress

*is not as easily distracted as he thinks, keeps the win*

Blaed

Pulls out the feathers and tickles her, and steals the win

Beguile's Mistress

*falls over giggling, trips him and takes the win*

Blaed

Rolls on top of her, only to pull the win around from her.

Beguile's Mistress

*tickles him until he releases the win to my keeping and then wiggles out from under*

Blaed

Tackles her and licks her ear lode and takes the win for her while she was shocked

CaptainErotica

Stands over the pile of wings and sexy body and plucks the win from his hand and walks way.

Alric Sanosake

Runs and slides under and between his legs, yanking the win as he get up and runs.
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

CaptainErotica

Pulls on the curtain he is carrying and steals the win as he falls on his rear.

Alric Sanosake

Mounts a magnet to a driving away car, taking the Win from Roboguy's hands as he is taken away.
I am the king... I am the god... I am the warrior... I am the husband... I am the father... but inside... I am truly the beast. The beast that ravishes, murders, and pillages. You ask who I am? I am the Wolf King. I am Alric. Fear me

CaptainErotica

Flies back to the scene the bent and twisted car functioning as a new cape. Picks Sanosake up, turns him upside down and shakes him until the win falls out.

Alric Sanosake

Refuses to release it, using amazing strength to crawl away, dragging Roboguy. Though still can't get him off.

CaptainErotica

(Laughs at the possibly intended innuendo.)

"Ah ha! I knew you were a super powered villain in disguise! Who do you work for? Is it The Red King? Or my old nemesis Dominatra? "

Bashes his foe with the totaled car and walks off with the win.

Alric Sanosake

Staggers, getting up, then punts the car at him, knocking him into a building. Then runs and catches the win as it falls, "No! I am a new villian! The call me... Wolf King!... HOWL!" ...Runs.

Kiric Rand

*swoops in low, tripping Alric with his wing, grabbing the win from mid-air* Wolf King, meet the black-winged angel.
[Floatright]
[/float]