Female partner sought after

Started by metallliclimbs, February 19, 2018, 09:40:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

metallliclimbs

Hello, I haven't been on here in a while. In fact that it's been a very long time since I have been on here. I have been looking to get back into some role play again. It has been forever since I have had someone to write with. I write adult erotica or I should say I wrote Adult erotica of various types before. Usually of a monster type vs human(oid) female of some sort. Usually multi paragraph in nature. Sometimes rather length in nature if my partner really gets my muse up and running.

So a few ideas I am leaning towards:

Forbidden romance between a Monster type of some sort with a female. Usually with a bit of a forbidden romance, or unwilling coupling at first that leads otherwise.

Chocobo play. A female rider who either gets a little to friendly with her mount, or her mount gets a little to frisky with her.

Orc and elf/human play. Perhaps a conquest a tribal war band attacking kingdoms to conqueror them, or perhaps its a medieval party that includes an orc brute for needed muscle to get stuff done. Or if you're so inclined an Orc from the Shadow Run series and an elf or human.

Various beasties and humanoid counter parts for some erotic couplings.

I am open for ideas, and hoping to get some responses.
Hey! Watch where  you put those limbs!

O/O