Rainbow Six: War of the Roses (Fandom, Futa/F, F/F)

Started by SilkenVenom, January 03, 2018, 10:59:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SilkenVenom

The world is in chaos. Between political discord, bio-terrorism and threats of nuclear annihilation, not a day passes when many wonder if they will be next to find themselves in the midst of the chaos. Despite seemingly insurmountable odds, there are those that continue to hope and fight against those that would among death and sorrow. The members of Team Rainbow are a group from all corners of the world, from many different countries; a group of the very best in their fields to be part of an independent military whose goal is to combat terrorism however and wherever it shows up.

In the last year, two terrorist organizations have rapidly grown in power: the Order of the Black Lily and the White Rose Revolution. With access to military weapons, corrupt politicians and fanatical dogma, a brutal war has broken out between the two as they fight for control over territory and resources worldwide with many innocent people and countries caught in the middle. With the odds stacked against them, it is up to the operators of Team Rainbow to fight against the tide and work to bring order back to the world.

Or at least as much as the world can be in order.

Premise:

The idea behind this is to create an interesting story involving the Operators of Rainbow Six: Siege as they live, fight and love in a world gone crazy as they try to fight against warring terrorists. While I'm mostly looking to use the normal characters, original characters are also welcome on a case by case basis depending on the story. Also, the characters I've offered in the seeds aren't set in stone and can be swapped around at will. If interested or want more information, don't hesitate to send me a PM!

Plot Seeds:

Operation Crimson Blossom
A series of Embassy bombings around the world has been claimed by the Order of the Black Lotus. Hibana teams up with Caveira and Ash to find the culprits before more lives are lost.

Operation Pale Moonlight:

During an intelligence gathering mission, a terrorist attacks pins Valkyrie and her partner down in a hotel.

Operation Dark Water:
Alibi and her partner infiltrate a terrorist cell in order to put a stop to a deadly attack before it can begin.

SilkenVenom

I wanted to give this another shot, so I overhauled the idea and made it look a bit nicer, along with making it easier to add to in the future.

SilkenVenom

Giving this a long overdue bump with an addition of three plot ideas.

SilkenVenom