Guess something about the next Person.

Started by Mordred, March 24, 2012, 06:29:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Despairs

I have little to no idea what you mean. Our next soul has trained with a nunchaku before.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Status: May be slow in replying to messages due to online Uni and job hunting.

Uni graduation: 8/24/25.

Captain Maltese

I still have a pair of self made nunchakus lying around. Played with them exactly long enough to decide that they belong where they started; in some Japanese farmer's tool shed back in the days of the dynastys. I consider myself lucky I didn't knock myself out. For self defence I'd rather have a leaded cudgel, that small car radio antenna, a piece of steel pipe or a fist sized ROCK than them chuckies. If I am going to die in a scuffle at least let it not be from knocking my own brains out.

The next person carries a weapon of any kind on a daily basis.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Despairs

Luck you. I don't carry weapons around me where ever I go, unless you count my hands and feet as weapons. Our next soul can speed read and comprehend what they have read.
---> Click here to visit current request thread for pairings with plots as well as ons and offs.<---
Note: Strictly  homosexual pairings as the main focus in stories bore me, however I am fine with it as side pairings as long as I write for the males  in a relationship with each other, or the two  males involved with each other and the female in a polyamory relationship.

Hannelore Stormbane

No, I read at a pretty abysmal pace. If I skim stuff I can't even remember what I've just read by the end of the sentence.

The next person likes spicy food.

Despairs

Spped reading isn't skimming, not necessarily. I like my spice food. The next soul is a car fanatic.

FourStellar

I like nice cars, but I don't think I'm a fanatic.

The next person uses public transportation.

Captain Maltese

Planes count as public transportation, right? It's not like I will get a private jet any time soon.

The next person is in the Mile High Club.

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Autumn52

yeap

The next person likes bacon candy?
May light guide you through your turmoil and may darkness never cross your path.

White Light be upon you if that is your wish

yobo

I've never tried it, but I can't say it sounds too tempting...

The next person likes Alice Cooper.

Despairs

I listen to some of his music. The next soul can play the guitar.

Hannelore Stormbane

Yes, I can.

The next person has previously swallowed something they shouldn't have (gum, fruit stone, plastic toy, etc.).

Despairs

A long time ago. Our  next soul can lift themselves up using only their hand or hands, in order to reach something that is too high for them.

Mnemosyne

Are we talking about doing a handstand or something of the like to reach something..? Or am I misunderstanding this phrasing...? If it is a handstand... then no. I have never attempted such a feat. Nor would I wish to... feet germs are icky.

The next person has said the phrase 'I will never wash again,' or thought as much after being touched by someone they fancied for the first time.
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Stone

Not really. But I have one piece of clothing I haven't washed since 1999. Sentimental value.

The next person just had a dirty, filthy, nasty, never-tell-mom thought. And then they just had one again. O8)
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

cinza

Not guilty. Just reading the word 'mom' diminishes any bad thoughts. Call it the Pavlov effect.

The next person is guilty of catching lightning bugs only to forget them in a jar, leading to their death.  :-(

Seduce my mind and you can have my body.
Find my soul and I'm yours forever.

yobo

I have not done that.

The next person wants to collect art.

Lynnie

A few certain pieces yes.

The next person wants to own their own business

Hannelore Stormbane

One day I would like to, yes.

The next person can speak a second language.

FourStellar

Yes. My parents are from Austria, so German.

The next person finds a particular accent (regional or foreign) incredibly sexy.

cinza

Any accent, I find very attractive.

The next person doubts the existence of aliens.

Deamonbane

Don't doubt it. I just think that the chances of them visiting us are slim at best.

The next person has a movie that they love that they don't want anybody else to know about.
Angry Sex: Because it's Impolite to say," You pissed me off so much I wanna fuck your brains out..."

cinza

Would you want to visit us? Haha.

...it's called Milo and Otis. Look it up. Probably watched it at least 50 times since I was 4.

The next person is afraid of sharks.

Hannelore Stormbane

Not really. The stats on shark attacks are miniscule (and sad, in comparison to the numbers of sharks killed by shark-finners).

The next person likes swimming.

yobo

I do.

The next person likes to play computer games.

Lynnie

I do on occasion.

The next person wants the weekend to be here already.