Werewolf 3; VILLAGERS WIN!!

Started by Galactic Druid, May 29, 2016, 06:49:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rel Mayer

Quote from: yugi006 on May 31, 2016, 06:15:15 PM
Just in case something happens and others change their votes I'll change my vote to Mint.

My votes nuuu!!

Verasaille

Vera is very busy, she has decided to set up an Expresso stand! "It looks like the election is drawing to a close. I sure hope you are all sure of your votes! Now what will you have? I have every flavor imaginable. The special today is Mocha Mint, in favor of the front runner."

The espresso machine whirs and grinds the coffee and the delicious aroma of fresh coffee fills the air. "Will that be whole milk or two percent?"
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Quote from: Rel Mayer on May 31, 2016, 06:25:25 PM
My votes nuuu!!

You know I want you to be the sheriff but it's between Mint and Der and I want to make sure a certain someone wins.

Derwaysh

And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Galactic Druid

That makes it 7 to 5, with Mint in the lead, with roughly 10 hours remaining to vote!
A/As last updated 11/27 - Halfway past busy season!

Rel Mayer

Quote from: yugi006 on June 01, 2016, 01:42:49 AM
You know I want you to be the sheriff but it's between Mint and Der and I want to make sure a certain someone wins.

It's smart! I don't blame you at all. I just hope she's not a werewolf. :(

Verasaille

Vera looks at Yugi with a slight frown. "Do I smell a conspiracy here?"

Der, hang in there...errr...keep on doing what you are doing...want an expresso? What's your favorite drink? I can do Italian ices, lovely chai tea and lots of other deliciously sinful indulgences.
I have gone off in search of myself. If I should get back before I return, please keep me here.

yugi006

Quote from: Rel Mayer on June 01, 2016, 08:13:28 AM
It's smart! I don't blame you at all. I just hope she's not a werewolf. :(

I hope so too.

Galactic Druid

Derwaysh

Quote from: Verasaille on June 01, 2016, 11:43:12 AM
Vera looks at Yugi with a slight frown. "Do I smell a conspiracy here?"

Der, hang in there...errr...keep on doing what you are doing...want an expresso? What's your favorite drink? I can do Italian ices, lovely chai tea and lots of other deliciously sinful indulgences.

I... I can haz an espresso? Sure! ;D
And I, methinks, am gone astray
In trackless wastes and lone.

Pleased to meet you, hope you guessed my name! | A peek is worth a thousand words!

A/A

Finals Week: Posting delays of up to 1 week/10 days

Verasaille

I found this interesting, the art of Latte!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wjwiQK34kcc

Who will be first to die? The conspiracy deepens!!  >:)

Mintprincess

<-------------- Sheriff Mint is ready to root out all those nasty wolves! Let's get 'em Villagers!

Aiden

AmberStarfire

Mintprincess

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 01, 2016, 07:33:31 PM
:D Mint used the picture.

Of course I did!!! I'm on the job! <3 (thank you lovely for the avie!)

yugi006

Quote from: Mintprincess on June 01, 2016, 07:30:47 PM
<-------------- Sheriff Mint is ready to root out all those nasty wolves! Let's get 'em Villagers!

Not just yet.

AmberStarfire

Mr GM hasn't ruled yet that the time's up but more than 6 hours have passed.

Quote from: Mintprincess on June 01, 2016, 07:35:07 PM
Of course I did!!! I'm on the job! <3 (thank you lovely for the avie!)

You're welcome. :)

Mintprincess

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 01, 2016, 07:47:17 PM

I assume that since it's past 6:30 Central the voting is closed at that point ;)   

Galactic Druid

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 01, 2016, 07:47:17 PM

Yeah, that party I mentioned asked me to stay late and bartend for an afterparty. Asked in a way I couldn't possibly say no to, at that. I'm exhausted, but dedicated to getting this done before bed. Post incoming, please hold off posting in this thread.

Galactic Druid

Day One Has Ended

Votes:

Mintprincess: 7 (yugi, Remi, Ink, Cera, Amber, Myobi, NightOwl)

Derwaysh: 5 (Sera, Rel, MP, Vera, Kat)

Seranova: 2 (Mint, Derwaysh)

Saffron: 2 (SS, Aiden)

Aiden: 2 (Christa and Saffron)

Rel: 1 (Bane)

Verasaille: 1 (Emy)

With the votes counted, it was quickly decided that MintPrincess would don the role of sheriff and essentially leader of the village. With the important job of deciding on a leader finished, and the sun nearly set, the  villagers of Miller's Hollow decided it was time to retire to their newfound beds, lumpy as some of them were. There was still much work to be done, but for the moment, sleep was far too tempting a call to resist.

Night One Begins Now

With the exception of specific role PMs, please cease private communication until the next day phase. Role PMs will be going out soon, and assuming I have everything I need, the next day phase should begin tomorrow evening.

Galactic Druid

Galactic Druid

After some discussion with other players and some consideration, I've decided I'm going to redact the rule about barring night phase PMs. I want players to be able to communicate and scheme openly, and not feel too restricted.

tl;dr: The night phase rule on PMs is gone. Players are free to communicate whenever they like.

(Please remember to add the GM in to PMs. It helps me keep up, and makes the game much more entertaining to run!)

Aiden

Hang the sheriff!!

Vote of no confidence!

BOOOOOO

AmberStarfire

That sounds like something a werewolf would say. ;)

Ceralilly

Quote from: AmberStarfire on June 02, 2016, 05:01:07 AM
That sounds like something a werewolf would say. ;)

Sagenods and hides behind Amber
I am the Mistress of Hearts, the Consort of Broken Ones, the Lover of Lost Souls, and the Queen of Goodbyes