Re: U R Banned! - 1a

Started by Sybl, July 20, 2011, 05:30:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Izzie Aditi

Banned for hiding it again!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for all that red red hair.
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not liking red hair *waves fist* We're a minority, LOVE US! CHERISH US! LISTEN TO US!
* Izzie Aditi is a dictator in the making, although she prefers to have it called "guided democracy"
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

Stone

Banned for thinking I don't like red hair. It was an inverse ban! Like you banning me for pie!
The sphere was solid with Plunkett, and only waited for someone to be in; like, like the meaning of a word waiting for a word to be the meaning of. - John Crowley, Engine Summer.

To manipulate a man is a careful project. Too light a hand, and he follows his own whim; too heavy a hand, and he will turn on you. - Thief II: The Metal Age.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for thinking I banned you for pie! WHEN DID I DO THAT THEN? I plead temporary insanity!

Stone

Banned for only being temporarily insane!

Izzie Aditi

Stone

Banned for being untrustworthy.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for..pie. There, I did it.

Stone

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not following me!

Stone

Banned because I'm already there.  O:)

Izzie Aditi

DarkEnigma

Banned for making me read 633 pages of people being banned.

Izzie Aditi

Banned for actually reading through the pages!

MiaFire

Banned because I haven't seen you enough!
In the darkness of the mind and the shadows of imagination...
-

Izzie Aditi

Banned because...dammit, you're right. Banned for being right ::)

Stone

Banned because you two should kiss and make up again.  O:)

Izzie Aditi

Banned because...what do you mean 'again'?

Stone

Banned for falling for that! *laughs*

Izzie Aditi

DarkEnigma

MiaFire

-

Izzie Aditi

Banned for not being fast enough!

MiaFire

Banned for criticizing me.
-