¢яуѕтαℓ ¢ℓєαя (ƒ/м σя ƒ/ƒ)

Started by CrystalGem, February 14, 2019, 04:51:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CrystalGem

✧ ᴡ ᴇ ʟ ᴄ ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ✧

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━ ◦ ❖ ◦ ━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

✧ Greetings and salutations! My name is Gem and I'm mining for other creative minds! Thank you for taking the time to pop in! If anything here catches your eye, I ask you do not post in this thread -- please send a PM my way! I haven't made a search thread in a long while, so I'm a bit nervous to put myself out there. Please, bear with me if everything is a bit chaotic.

I have been roleplaying for just about 9 years now! Please, take a look at my On's and Off's for more information regarding myself as a writer, as well as my roleplay preferences, samples, and kinks! I don't have any writing out on Elliquiy quite yet, so your best bet to get a feeling for my writing is on my O/O's thread.

I am a big fan of romance being a theme in my stories, while also throwing other genres into the mix -- Action, drama, mystery, and anything else you can think of! The only stories I tend to stray away from are those involving heavily dark, horror, or psychological themes. In regards to settings, I enjoy fantasy settings, anything from modern/urban fantasy to high fantasy. Historical settings may require me to do extra research, but depending on the plot I'd be happy to dive into those types of stories! Sci-Fi has never been my forte, but depending on the plot I could be swayed. The same goes for steampunk, along with slice-of-life. When it comes to fandoms, I only have interest in using original characters within the pre-established story/setting. Again, all of this information can be found in my O/O's!

Quick disclaimer: Due to my schedule, I am not looking to write too many stories. Please, do not take it personally if I decline due to a lack of time to put into another roleplay or I don't believe we are a good match. Thank you! With that, shall we begin? ✧

Current Status: Seeking!

Navigation

✧ Welcome/Introduction/Rules ✧
✧ Song Prompts ✧
✧ Plots, Pairings, and More ✧
✧ Story Tracker ✧

✧ ʀ ᴜ ʟ ᴇ s  &  ᴘ ʀ ᴇ ғ ᴇ ʀ ᴇ ɴ ᴄ ᴇ s ✧

✧ While quality over quantity is extremely important, I prefer my partner be able to give me 3-4 solid paragraphs give or take. I tend to go off on tangents when I'm feeling especially inspired, but by no means do I expect my partner to match me in those instances. So, if I write a wall of text, do not feel obligated to write your own wall!

✧ Please, use proper spelling and grammar! A few errors here and there are completely understandable and I'm guilty of letting mistakes slip, as well!.

✧ The story-building/plotting process is extremely important to me. I tend to be quite thorough and hope that you will contribute to the story equally. Let's make the storyline/world something we both can enjoy!

✧ I feel most comfortable and confident playing females. I'm happy to roleplay with both males and females both character-wise and partner-wise! As long as your portrayal is realistic and not over-dramatized, I am all for variety!

I prefer long-term, but understand that some scenarios may not last as long as others. So I am willing to do short-term or episodic. I prefer a plot to smut ratio of 60/40 or 70/30. That changes a bit for short-term, but I do expect there still to be some plot in those types of stories. We can even start something short-term and turn it to long-term if it flows! Or use a short-term as testing the waters of our writing chemistry.

✧ In terms of mediums, my preference goes PM's = Threads = Discord > Emails.

Third-person only, please. First-person is...uncomfortable.

✧ Characters should be at least 18+, preferably 21+.

I am currently enrolled in online classes on top of a part-time job! Please keep an open mind in regards to my posting schedule. Right now, I'd say we are looking at a post every 1-3 days, and if I have time I can do multiple in a day. It all depends! Feel free to ask me about my schedule because sometimes I'm not even sure.

✧ Regarding the above: If you are patient with me, I'll be more than patient with you. If you can deal with my crazy post schedule, then you deserve for me to do the same. I just ask for COMMUNICATION! I will do my best to let you know when I'll have to disappear or take some time to get homework done. I would appreciate if you let me know the same, mostly so I know you are alive.

Let me know if you don't like or are no longer interested in the roleplay. The last thing I would want is for a partner to feel replying is a chore. You don't even have to give me a deep explanation. As well, if I ever write something or say something that makes you uncomfortable, please, let me know!

OOC is encouraged, but not necessary. I just find that it helps with chemistry. Plus, there is a comfort knowing the personality of the person you are writing with. No need to tell me your social security or anything. Feel free to send me memes or just exchange some banter! ♡

✧ Please approach me with an idea of what you are looking for in terms of plot, pairings, your cravings/ideas, etc.! If you send a general message with little substance to build off of makes planning difficult from the get-go.

CrystalGem

✧ sᴏɴɢ ᴘʀᴏᴍᴘᴛs ✧

✧ These are songs that sparked a bit of inspiration for possible stories! Most of these I have only basic ideas/pairings in mind, ranging from specific to extremely broad and open to ideas.

None of these plots are set in stone, so feel free to share your own interpretations and ideas! As well, I see most of the stories being long-term, but I'd also be open to short-term/episodic. The role I would like to play will be bolded. Cravings are marked with ✧'s around the title. ✧

✧ Nothing here at the moment! Check back soon for updates! ✧

CrystalGem

✧ ᴘʟᴏᴛs, ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢs, ᴀɴᴅ ᴍᴏʀᴇ ✧

None of these plots are set in stone, so feel free to share your own interpretations and ideas! As well, I see most of the stories being long-term, but I'd also be open to short-term/episodic. The role I would like to play will be bolded. Cravings are marked with ✧'s around the title. ✧

✧ ᴘʟᴏᴛs ✧

✧ FW(S)B - Friends With (Supernatural) Benefits ✧
Half-Succubus (F) x Childhood Friend (M)

Everything was perfectly fine before high school. Whether it be puberty, bullying, or even the loss of a loved one -- The pair made it through together. But, even the strongest bonds can break when pulled harshly enough in different directions. It was clear she was gifted from the beginning, top of her class year in and year out. He on the other hand did not know his potential until he took the chance. When freshman year rolled around and athletic tryouts began, he dazzled the masses. Suddenly, the bullies became his teammates and even his friends. He was soon swallowed by the in-crowd -- A place she couldn't seem to reach him. When loyalties were tested, he made his choice...It wasn't her.

Time marched on, feelings of hurt faded, but never completely disappeared.

Fast-forward to their years at university. Both of them had been offered significant scholarships from the same institution. While being on the same campus as he had initially bothered her, the student body was large enough to drown him out...for the most part. Of course, there was only so much one could avoid hearing about college sports. Still, she barely saw him. They remained in their respective realms. But, fate had different plans at the beginning of junior year. For extra credit, she decided to take on a tutoring gig. When she was told that one of the campus' star athletes was failing miserably and needed academic help desperately, she wanted to laugh, to say no, but old feelings never truly died. So she, begrudgingly, took the job. At first, she tried to keep it professional, keep her distance. Yet, she found herself falling into the same banter they once shared, coming to realize that despite fame and glory getting the better of him, he was still the same silly boy she grew up with....and that he was sorry for letting their friendship slip away.

Then the dreams start. They begin innocent enough, the two of them sharing the dreamscape for only a moment before she wakes up. But, the more time they spend together, the more elaborate the dreams get -- conversations, holding hands, even a kiss. Oddly enough each dream feels more and more realistic, her body remembering the sensations even after she wakes up. But, they're just dreams, right?

After acing his test, he insists she comes to one of his fraternity parties to let loose for once and celebrate. Still a bit flustered by the dreams, she initially thinks against it, thinking maybe it was time to start staying away from him. But, yet again, she couldn't seem to pull herself away. So, she goes, dolling herself up and bringing her friends along for emotional support. Most of the night goes on without a hitch...until a prank has the two trapped in a closet. The two share a laugh about it, despite the embarrassment, and decide just to wait it out. However, the indescribable pull felt in those dreams gets the better of her, and before she realizes it -- She's kissing him.

The kiss awakens something feral within her, something she never thought she of all people would have to worry about. Yet, the next day, the two awaken in the same bed only to find her entire head of hair dyed some crazy color -- Not to mention...What is this about demons and imprinting?

--

I'm not sure if I want this to be long-term or short-term, or perhaps episodic -- It has a lot of potential! Basically, as a half-succubus, rather than having the ability to be sated by anyone, she can only be truly fed and sated by him. There's plenty of kinks we can discuss, but I do want there to be an element of romance to this. The two would start as FWB's, her being reluctant to take advantage of him while he wants to do what he can to help her. He may questions his feelings, wondering if what he feels for her is her influence over him or genuine affection. There's plenty of directions this can take! Give me all of your ideas!

✧ ✧ ✧

✧ ᴘᴀɪʀɪɴɢs ✧
Will be updated! Mostly looking for specific plots, right now! Please, feel free to suggest your own pairings/ideas nonetheless!

✧ ғᴀɴᴅᴏᴍs ✧
These are fandoms I wouldn't mind using as a setting for a story. Please note, I'm only interested in the story/setting/lore -- I will only do OC x OC.

Will be updated!

CrystalGem

✧ sᴛᴏʀʏ ᴛʀᴀᴄᴋᴇʀ ✧

✧ This post is mainly a bit of housekeeping in order to keep track of my current and past roleplays! ✧

✧ ᴏɴɢᴏɪɴɢ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ✧

ᴛʜᴇ ʜᴇᴀʟᴇʀ's ʀᴇɢᴜʟᴀʀ [ ɢᴇᴍ x ᴍɪsᴛᴇʀ ᴍᴏʀɢᴜᴇ ]
ᴛʜᴇ ɴᴜʀsᴇ's sᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ - [ ɢᴇᴍ x sᴡᴇᴇᴛɪᴇᴘᴇᴀʀʟs ]

✧ ᴏɴ-ʜᴏʟᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ✧

✧ ᴀʙᴀɴᴅᴏɴᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ✧

✧ ғɪɴɪsʜᴇᴅ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs ✧

CrystalGem

After a lengthy hiatus -- I'm back!

Update:
Added Plot - FW(S)B - Friends With (Supernatural) Benefits